Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 05-01-2019, 04:07 AM
Experiencer

channeled messages from my higher powers

The messages in this thread will be channeled from a variety of non-physical sources - my spirit guides, higher self, Jesus, angels, possibly even God. The particular entity being channeled in any specific message is unbeknownst to me. But I do know for sure that they are all channeled, and that my own conscious mind is not the source of them.

Please share any comments or reactions that you care to.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:09 AM
Experiencer

What you want is love and power. But you can only fully have them both when you see that they are one and the same.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
The messages in this thread will be channeled from a variety of non-physical sources - my spirit guides, higher self, Jesus, angels, possibly even God. The particular entity being channeled in any specific message is unbeknownst to me. But I do know for sure that they are all channeled, and that my own conscious mind is not the source of them.

Please share any comments or reactions that you care to.

Beautiful!
Old 05-01-2019, 04:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Beautiful!

Thanks Anala!

Peace and joy to you.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:26 AM
Experiencer

There is no prerequisite belief or understanding necessary to have spiritual enlightenment. What's necessary is the experiential knowledge of your true nature.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
There is no prerequisite belief or understanding necessary to have spiritual enlightenment. What's necessary is the experiential knowledge of your true nature.

Thank you, I wholeheartedly concur,with my guides concurring in choir ;)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 07-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
What you want is love and power. But you can only fully have them both when you see that they are one and the same.

Agree & accept and while we do not wish to bisect or dissect, the ego may want power but cannot want love unless self serving love is what it means, since the ego thrives in delusion of separateness, while love is a unifying, all embracing becoming, not a wanting ... the becoming by non-self presence, once consciousness connects to the exalted divine essence, which is love absolute. The power love enables is bestowed upon us as one with Oneness and so, narrow egoic agendas having vanished, since the self is no more, the power of love, living love, is indivisible, absolute but unrecognisable to the ego.

Which is to say, as already said, that we agree other than ... ‘the wanting’.

Humbly offered with love & light from a consciousness far from bright

Old 07-01-2019, 11:59 PM
Experiencer

Thanks RK and US!

Bless you both!
Old 08-02-2019, 09:23 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Agree & accept and while we do not wish to bisect or dissect, the ego may want power but cannot want love unless self serving love is what it means, since the ego thrives in delusion of separateness, while love is a unifying, all embracing becoming, not a wanting ... the becoming by non-self presence, once consciousness connects to the exalted divine essence, which is love absolute. The power love enables is bestowed upon us as one with Oneness and so, narrow egoic agendas having vanished, since the self is no more, the power of love, living love, is indivisible, absolute but unrecognisable to the ego.

Which is to say, as already said, that we agree other than ... ‘the wanting’.

Humbly offered with love & light from a consciousness far from bright

Living Love.
Love absolute.
The Power Love enables.

That ONE word. Is the only ONE I can say that describes IT.

"LOVE"

It is the core of ME. But yet it is ALL ONE with ALL. It is the Power it is LIFE.

Still I have a "wanting" to uncover and undress all my egoic clothes the self of me has sown that covers LOVE. To let my Being Glow and Flow out from this source of Love.
To permeate all matter and BE.
Living Light
Living Love
Absolute Love
The Power of Love to BE.

Anyway Unseeking Seeker I Love your words they stir me.