Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Knower
Past and After Life Experience

Insert from 08/27/12

I meditated and exped my previous past and after life before this life: I was a guy who stood up to a leader guy who wasn't treating the middle and lower class equally. every man he sent my way, i defeated them, til it was just him left. him and i fought but i did not win, i over came him and instead threw him to the people he treated so badly.

they killed him and cheer for me, but just as quickly as they cheered they turned on me, because they didn't want another fearless leader, someone they were afraid of like that again. they killed me and they buried me as if they bury a person in a stone wall, but i was incased in a dirt filled wall, where i can easily be dug up, not even six feet like today. they just threw me and the other guy there and covered us up no preparations.. anyway i blacked out, i didn't even feel the death and pain they bestowed upon me.

After the black out i came to somewhere else, possibly my afterlife. I remember seeing this very very tall female being whom i for some reason recognized my daughter, (guessing from my life i just lived)i remember hugging her, and talking about how tall she gotten, but she looked at me as if i wasn't suppose to be there yet.

I was this high leveled being too. Lots of the beings there knew me most were surprised i was even there. I tried to pick up where i left off at before i incarnated, but some stuff changed while i was gone. I eventually got back to my complete self again, high leveled, hot head and all. next thing i remember is i walked up to this mirror force thing, it showed me, ( my current carnation) smiling at me, i had a dark mustache and beard. this was to be my next incarnation. Judging from this exp i quickly got back in the incarnating game...since the previous one was taken from me too early. I'm guessing in this life I suppose to be humble and relax? Just my guess.

update: After this experience, I gave a lot of though to this experience over the years, and I have some clarity on a part of it, it confirms that I did visit my afterlife, the one thing I remember vividly from the afterlife was the life selection for my next life, which is the one I'm living now, in the life selection part, I got a chance to see who I would be, the me now, remember how I said I had a mustache and beard, well over the years more clarity came of what I saw and what I saw was me wearing, a blue button up shirt, and blue slacks, but what I didn't realize until now is that the clothes I was wearing in the life selection was a uniform, and not just any uniform it was a security guard uniform, and what brings this all together is that Friday 9/22/17 I start my new job as a security guard, wearing that same uniform from my afterlife life selection. I Was surprised at the site of this, I was meant to be a security guard in this life, according to the life selection from my afterlife.

But the thing is I'm so nervous right now about my first time on the job, there is so many procedures to being a security guard, but I keep focusing on that life selection part, and it has me thinking, that I will do excellent, if they showed me it in the life selection, I feel that I will do excellent, everything points to , but it doesn't stop my nervousness. but seriously a experience from 2012, predicted this moment 5 year later.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 21-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Guide

That's pretty cool. It's normal to be nervous...but you will get on the job training, experience, and some things you will just know. Being nervous is also being excited. Pretty neat story, too....I've had these experiences, too.

I remember seeing a friend of mine in a dream, wearing a military uniform, and then working for the government, 5 years before he served in the army, and he is now working for the government in Washington, D.C.

You are going to do fine, you are right on track.

Good luck!
Old 21-09-2017, 06:40 PM
Knower
I'm glad I'm on my correct path cause for so many year since I was 20 (31 now), I been struggling stuck in a continuous rut, and no matter what positive thing I tried I couldn't escape this rut, couldn't find a job, barely kept myself fed, and I was living off my girlfriend for so long. Eventually it all reached its limit on the 30th of august this year. I tried to commit suicide. I took 30 muscle relaxants, in a attempt to kill myself, but I failed at it, cause i'm here talking to you all now, it only made me extremely distorted, and drowsy, barely able to pick my self up off the floor.

But since I survived, it has made me wonder why am I still here and why did I not die? what makes me so important or special that I get to live, I was ready to go? I wish someone to tell me what it all mean cause I don't see it? but seeing that I am somehow important, it has made me not want to kill myself tho I still have the thoughts sometimes, but the thoughts now are why me? what makes me so special? what can I possibly have to offer this world that i'm still in its presence?
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 21-09-2017, 06:50 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

It sounds interesting. Do you remember what lesson were you supposed to learn in this life?

During meditation, or hypnosis, you could ask what is your life lesson for this life. Also, you could ask to see your past life that caused your current life's problems. Usually, when you learn why, you get peace and acceptance, maybe even a clue what you should be doing now. After you learned your life lesson, your whole life should turn around for better.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Knower
Never recover the lessons from that yet just this bit of prediction. I'm trying to work on merging with my higher self then I would know these things and live my life accordingly, but I haven't projected in a while, that's the way I want to achieve it cause i'm not too good at meditation to merge with it.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 22-09-2017, 02:28 AM
Experiencer
If u have the gifts to such a deep meditation and seeing visions, u will see more later....they will show u why....sometimes show u in a dream.

the past long years was the time for your training, i feel.
it seems to be a bad rut, but it has its good side for you.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:39 AM
Knower
I don't see a good side to a bad rut for so many years, unless you trying to say it was a trail/lesson, but even if it was I still don't see what the lesson was, I was a burden to my love ones, and there's no lesson in that, I didn't want to be.

i'm no good at meditation, and its been so long, I just hope it don't take another 5 years or so to find out more. however I had another experience like this where I saw myself at 50 years old

50 years- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...angely+ happy
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*