Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-09-2018, 10:13 PM
Guide
Spirit Guides

How do you know when you've been in contact with your spirit guide. I believe I've been contacted with mine by feeling them around me and I seem to get signs from them, simply because they look after me. A few occasions I had dreams of them. Anytime I sense them around me, I feel it.

So is there any signs you've been in contact with them? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this. Tell me things you've experience.
Old 14-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Master
i no we hav so manyy gudess we do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-09-2018, 09:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
How do you know when you've been in contact with your spirit guide. I believe I've been contacted with mine by feeling them around me and I seem to get signs from them, simply because they look after me. A few occasions I had dreams of them. Anytime I sense them around me, I feel it.

So is there any signs you've been in contact with them? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this. Tell me things you've experience.

You just know. Like you said: "I believe I've been contacted by mine..."

The majority of individuals who believe they have spirit guides and communicate with them have numerous incidents/signs that validate their beliefs. Many of those incidents and signs are, of course, personal to them. Meaning... The sign they received makes perfect sense to them, but may be nonsensical or unrealistic to others.

I've also felt my guides around me, experienced 'visits' and symbolism in dreams and received many signs around me. I feel it's important to have a relationship with our guides.