Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 23-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Master
Best reincarnation "proof"

A new program in US is the best "proof" of past lives that I've seen. You see the regression sessions and then the research done about what they report.

It not only shows the past lives, but issues related to those lives that show up in our current lives. A girl names Shelise is the most striking one. It's a regular series.

Here is the link. (Sorry, 30sec commericial first).
http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/rei...ise-and-julian

Lora
Old 24-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Master

Sounds fascinating. Will take a look.
Old 30-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Experiencer
Woot Woot! I will check this out. Have you by chance read "Journey of Souls" or "Destiny of Souls" by Michael Newton? I am lazy when it comes to reading and so I purchase them on Audible.com and listened to them. It is AMAZING. This Dr. walks his patients through hypnotherapy and penetrates the veil. I really enjoyed "Many Lifes Many Masters" by Brian L. Weiss, but found the former authors info a lot more insightful. THanks for the link.
Old 30-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagacat
Woot Woot! I will check this out. Have you by chance read "Journey of Souls" or "Destiny of Souls" by Michael Newton?

Told you my mind was going. (Just lost this post too, but that was pilot error!).

I had to check my PaperBackSwap transaction history, but yes, I read Newton's Destiny of Souls. [Now I have Nook. Even with that it's hard to remember what I've read. I didn't realize how dependent I was on the art of the cover to remember what I read!]

Yes, I tried to make appointment for regression with Damian ?? the guy who does the regressions in this link. He is in L.A. area. But I didn't find phone number, just email submissions. As far as I know I haven't received an answer. I didn't want it to be televised--just a generic regression. I have enough trouble relaxing without lights and a television in my face!

Tell me what you think.

Lora
Old 03-05-2014, 07:16 AM
lovingvibrations

sounds good!
Old 03-05-2014, 07:24 AM
Experiencer
Ew. I think it would be fascinating to have a regression. I work with a lady that had a regression from someone in SLC. I don't think that they properly completed it. She seemed to have unprocessed info afterwards and went back in to the slump that she had re-endured in the regression. I don't think that is common place though.

I found 1 episode on youtube and really enjoyed it. I watched a couple other tidbits in relation to reincarnation as well. Fascinating.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingvibrations
sounds good!

What part? The regression? The appt. with Damian?

L
Old 09-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Experiencer

I've watched that series, and I love it. It seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know if it will be back?
Old 09-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
I've watched that series, and I love it. It seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know if it will be back?

Rosie--

According to Internet, it has completed first season and it is still unknown if it will be renewed.

And I see this link (the one I made) is no longer available. I wonder why. Maybe it's on Hulu now?

Yes, I haven't yet heard back from Damian's office. Maybe I need to research an actual phone number to call.

Lora

P.S. Just found Damian's Facebook page in which he says:

Hey everyone,
The show was not cancelled. We only filmed 3 episodes for season 1. Thanks to all of you, the response and feedback was so good that we are working on getting season 2 together, and I promise it will be much more than 3 episodes this time!
- Damian
Old 09-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Pathfinder

Souls/spirits/energy forms live for ever and can transform back into a human host or can stay in the spiritual world till it time or the spirit is ready to take another human host.