Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Dariel

telosians, agartha and other subterran races

Hi all,

How many of you have gotten familiar with the subject of the subterranean races of planet earth?

It is said that ancient lemurians still live here on earth, under Mt Shasta in a 5th dimensional city called Telos. They are said to have there their own community and are able to take physical form but does not do that very often. They are said to have spaceships called "silver fleet" which they can make soundles and invisible to physical eye. They are in contact with other planets and universes and travelling through the stargate above Mt Shasta.

There is said to be another race down there as well, called Agartha, using space ships as well and keeping away from physical humans on purpose.

They all are more evolved than we are, so nothing to be afraid of, but this is something what I have recently started to think and investigate.

Any ideas and opinions, even experiences?

Love and light
Dariel
Old 24-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Pounamu

Hi Dariel,

Yes, there are many articles available on the 'Net and in book form - I read about the underground or "Inner Earth" people first in the 1950s... more recently in my work with the Spiritual School of Ascension we were told about the Inner Earth peoples and how, though more advanced than us, they had been putting their unresolved karma onto the surface humanity, causing quite a bit of trouble until a stop was put to it.

I remember in my researches into "Area 51" (a top-secret military base in the US dealing with extraterrestrial technology), I came across - for example - stories of how mineral prospectors in the mountains (I think in New Mexico) had come across a cave mouth, and upon going inside, found the cave full of what they took to be ancient and unusual machinery. Always they seem not to have the time or the funds to explore further, and eventually when they do go back, they can't find the cave... It could be suspect, but could be because these things are not to be revealed yet to "powers that be" who would misuse or sequester them from the public knowledge. Sorry I can't give references - it was some time ago - but if you search the 'Net you'll probably find plenty. There are reputed to be cave entrances to extensive underground tunnels in various parts of the world (as well as under Mt Shasta.)
Old 24-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Dariel

Hi Pounamu

Thanks for thoughts. Actually I read in net about these, but it is difficult to say which information is reliable and which not. There are many versions of stories. But it is not only this, it is every other story as well so of course the only way to solve the problems is to trust the heart and intuition about correct info. However that karma stuff was interesting thing, did not know or haven't noticed it in texts yet. But I believe it can be true.

Lots of love
Dariel
Old 13-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Ascended Master

I've studied that too Pounamu. Same thing.
One viewpoint is that there are also 'holy mountains' that are an extremely light sugaring across a very un-holy cake! lol
Love and light,
AM
Closed Thread