Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-08-2011, 06:54 AM
green

what about your reading space?
how often if ever do you cleanse and purify the reading place?

for myself, i think laura what you do with your cards i do with my reading place. it is like there are energy leftovers from my students or clients and it must be cleaned. crazy enough it is the same with my home. lots of soap, salt and sage are on stand by :)

G
Old 26-08-2011, 09:47 AM
Medium_Laura

I read at someone else's house, or I read on my back porch. I do also burn incense and sage on my porch but physically, no one is read for IN my home. (phone only). I meet people somewhere as I don't want that clutter in my home. (spirits, negative energy, etc)
Old 26-08-2011, 02:16 PM
green

i wish i could keep work out of the house, but for the cleansing, it can be friends coming over, family, the cat... and i will find myself with the mop salt soap and sage. it is crazy at times.

G
Old 26-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Docha

I don't read for strangers in the real world.

I can't invite people I don't know into my home, not safe for my children. I don't charge so usually if someone hears I do reads they will ask and I will go to them, but I have already struck up a friendship of sorts with them.

In that regard I suppose I've never felt the need to cleanse, but my youngest loves herbal alchemy and such so msybe she does it unbeknownst to us? Lol
Old 10-09-2011, 09:19 AM
Lifesclues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Am I the only one who doesn't feel the need to do this? Lol I think I'm the odd woman out.

You're not alone I don't cleanse my cards either! I do keep them in a special little bag beside my bed and don't let many people touch them but nothing special about cleaning them.