Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Master
Am I an Indigo Adult?

When I first came to this section of the forum I had no idea what to expect. The terminology meant nothing to me. As people have been kind enough to answer my inquiries and I have started to do a little research, I realize that all these descriptions fit me to a T.

http://www.indigocrystalcoach.com/adultindigo.htm

With the exception of "Gifts". I don't have much in the way of gifts. I remember developing some of a psychic ability at a young age but when my mother learned of them she forbid me to use it believing it to be Evil. And from that time I sort of lost touch and it has existed in but small infrequent bursts ever since. Only recently have I decided I would like to try to strengthen that aspect of myself.

Other than that I have a tiny artistic inclination for writing and sketching mostly.

Been struggling constantly with this desire to change the world. To help people see the beauty and potential for greatness we possess as human beings. Longing more than anything for us to peaceably and universally come to embrace ideals of brotherhood, equality, goodness, compassion, love and respect towards all things; to learn to live in harmony with one another, our earth and all it's inhabitants. For people to learn to look beyond judgment based on bias, religious practice, sexual preference, political party, etc... To learn to see people as they are in spirit. To help each individual recognize their own capacity for good. To help them see their own worth amongst society. To comfort and heal the burdensome senses of worthlessness and loneliness society imposes on the ill, the elderly, the poor and suffering, to aid those who are incapable of doing so themselves. That the well off may lend a hand to the worse off knowing that wealth is only temporary and one day when they are at their worst they may need a lending hand, a meal, a shoulder to cry on, or a friend.

In response to a lot of the stuff I am reading in this section, condemning people for embracing this as a part of themselves. I would like to say in advance that being "Indigo" is not what makes a person special. That you finally feel like you are not alone in this world is kind of nice. It is not about being better than anyone it is about belonging. Certainly anyone who is indeed Indigo realizes this is not a blissful existence. It is a lot of struggle both internal and external. Trying to find your place in a world that for the most part does not accept or care to understand that which is not like themselves. As I have a difficult time melding personality wise with most people I find it highly unlikely I would be more able to hit it off with a group of "Indigos" I do however respect that they too have desires like mine to see the world come through all this hate, murder, greed, misuse and mistreatment of our world and it's creatures; that we want to show people a greater potential that we all possess is honorable to me. I can most certainly relate.

In the end, I am not really asking if I am. That I am or am not is less important to me than that I never loose sight of my goals. That it may not happen in my life time is not a deterrent it is about making that tiny ripple. Trying to make sure that power of goodness is never lost from those who are the pinnacles amongst humanity: (in no particular order) Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, Cesar Chavez, Albert Einstein, The Dalai Lama, Thich Nhat Hanh, there are so many...

I have very much enjoyed learning what these terms mean and that they mean something to me too.

And to all you Indigos out there, Let's Change the World!

Thank you and bless you,
Old 06-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Master
I heard a Kryon channeled message the other day where it stated that in 200 years, when we look back at this time in human history, we will say that this period "was barbaric".

Your observations are quite accurate. We have a long ways to to but we will get there.

BTW I suspect that the Kryon information will support and sustain you better than any other material. May I ask if you have evaluated this information?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-08-2011, 02:22 AM
Master
I have not heard of that. I would be interested in learning a little more. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 07-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
I have not heard of that. I would be interested in learning a little more. Thanks for the feedback.

This is a message that may appeal to you.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_sacramento.html

There is also a getting started page with 5 core messages.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25b.html

I hope you find this material useful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-08-2011, 02:50 AM
BlackWolf

The Adult Indigo description fits me well too. I am new to a lot of this and had never heard of "Indigo" before but I was very surprised to read all of the descriptions and catch myself laughing because it is all so true. So what makes an Indigo adult different from others?
Old 27-03-2018, 02:57 AM
Knower

of course you are