Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi all,

The following is a link to a story which suggests that England and/or the world could be left open to alien attack with the closing down of certain governmental departments:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/10112006/14...en-attack.html

I personally believe that if aliens are visiting our planet, then their intent is non-hostile.

Kundalini.

Aliens are already here and have been for hundreds of thousands of years.
The negative "serpent cult" (and bloodline) are spanning our entire society at government / royalty level, and have been for millennia.

It is time for them to GO.
It is also time for us to gain our freedom back.

Throw those newspapers in the bin, and ignore the shouts about terrorism.
It's a con, and all they want is for us to feel negative.

The truth is, WE are the power.
We are not negative by nature, so they are trying underhand tactics to make us so.
Don't listen to any of them.
We are intelligent, and we are human, and we don't fall for the scam.

With love and light to this entire forum.

Bring in the light and shove out the dark - to where it ought to be.
In it's own natural home...

AM
Old 12-11-2006, 08:04 PM
kundalini

Hi AM,

Interesting theory. Could you tell me more about this 'Serpent Cult'?

Kundalini.
Old 13-11-2006, 09:59 AM
~Jay~

Hi Kundalini,

You might wish to read the works of David Icke. 'Children of the Matrix' or 'The Biggest Secret' have the best explanations, IMO.

There are many things regarding his work I no longer subscribe to, but the general theme of what AM has mentioned above is good.
Old 13-11-2006, 07:08 PM
kundalini

Ah, David Icke.

So basically what AM is purporting to is the alien race of lizards...

I have very large doubts as to the existence of such a species.

Kundalini.
Old 13-11-2006, 11:27 PM
BLAIR2BE

well, while these theories are quite fun to research, i, personally, have absolutely no EVIDENCE or EXPERIENCE to back them up (anceint alien race ruling the world). i do however remain quite open to possibilities, as they are endless. i also would like some more info, based on evidence or experience, as there are MANY fantastic books in the world. awaiting amazement!!...
Old 14-11-2006, 01:09 AM
Lapis

There's a lot more ET species out there than just "Grays" and "Reptilians" IMO. I've psychically seen (more correctly-I was allowed to see them!) a couple of "Reptilians" many years before I'd ever read or heard of them, so it's personal experiences like this with no foreknowledge that make me say such bold public statements. And believe me, I withhold far more things than what I do publically post about for the obvious reasons.

The connections humanity and earth has with numerous other "ETs" and nonphysical other dimensional beings is very extensive from what little I've remembered and experienced. Many of our so called guides are nonphysicals or higher dimensional ETs. I made a nice connection on the 11:11 day a couple days ago (Nov. 11th) with some new to me higher dimensional beings. We sense these beings often, but usually don't totally understand who we're sensing or interacting with. They sure don't care that we don't recognize Them, but it's interesting from our point of view I think.

Point is as far as I've experienced we've got cousins and great great grandparents and such, all over the place. Mostly in dimensions that vibrate faster than this one. Some only inches away from us and others so far away, and I don't mean physical distance but frequency levels and rates etc, that it's hard to grasp. Just my take however because I need a lot of space to stretch out and live.
Old 25-11-2006, 03:18 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Ah, David Icke.

So basically what AM is purporting to is the alien race of lizards...

I have very large doubts as to the existence of such a species.

Kundalini.

It would be wise to maintain an open mind...

My only experience is what has been done to me?

What 'possessed' humans (and winged reptillian looking spirits) have done to me?

It was also funny 'when' they did it to me, where I was and what I was doing at the time.
I was rescuing spirits, in an ex-Rothschild owned property, and they attacked me....
They also told me this was the reason?

The building also contained a closed down natural vortex, a number of portoles to lower astral levels, and a massive number of spirits who had been ritually tortured and sacrificed.

I would guess that the only conslusion I can truly make emanates from my knowledge that the building had historically been owned by self-imposed hierarchy and 'secret societies' in order to carry out messed up rituals.

If I am incorrect in my knowledge, I would (eat my hat!) and also wonder why someone should give me 'Children of the Matrix' to read, in truly synchronisitc style.

I never knew there was a law against helping spirits, but it seems in certain circles there are?

With love and light to every heart and mind...

AM

PS, I slept on one of these portholes for several weeks, and they still didn't touch my spirit....
Would you Adam and Eve it?

Last edited by Ascended Master : 25-11-2006 at 03:39 AM.
Old 25-11-2006, 03:33 AM
kundalini

Hey AM,

What you really mean to say is that it would be wise to keep an open mind as to whether there is a secret alien society controlling the governments of the world...

Why?

Until you can offer undoubtable proof as to the existence and intention of such a species, there is little point in talking about such things. There are two very good reasons for this...

1. Until you have proof, it is pointless as many people will doubt your claims and they may be regarded as nothing more than a fantasy. Where does that leave you, whether it is real or not?

And, this next reason is the best reason,

2. Saying such things spreads doubt and fear throughout the populace. In fact and I have said this in another thread, I could think of no better scare tactic than if such an organisation, human or alien, existed than to actually promote the idea that humanity is really a slave race and we have no power over our own destiny because that destiny is in the hands of hostile alien races.

Kundalini.
Old 25-11-2006, 05:15 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Hey AM,

What you really mean to say is that it would be wise to keep an open mind as to whether there is a secret alien society controlling the governments of the world...

Why?

Until you can offer undoubtable proof as to the existence and intention of such a species, there is little point in talking about such things. There are two very good reasons for this...

1. Until you have proof, it is pointless as many people will doubt your claims and they may be regarded as nothing more than a fantasy. Where does that leave you, whether it is real or not?

And, this next reason is the best reason,

2. Saying such things spreads doubt and fear throughout the populace. In fact and I have said this in another thread, I could think of no better scare tactic than if such an organisation, human or alien, existed than to actually promote the idea that humanity is really a slave race and we have no power over our own destiny because that destiny is in the hands of hostile alien races.

Kundalini.

lol lol lol... I am airing personal individual experience!

If you disbelieve, then I have no objection whatsoever!
And if anyone else does too, once they know ALL of the 'possibilities' and the ways to explore them, then that is fine by me!

I personally, however, want freedom to be out there for others to LIVE, because it is GREAT!!! It is SO great!! While I also want the right to choose my own freedom?
Which in this case, was to lend a hand to a number of fellow creations who were imprisoned beyond their free will for doing nothing wrong.
And I will continue to do that... is that okay?

I was perhaps taught to feel completely worthless in this **** society of ours - so this level of reality did make me afraid at first. That I would definitely admit! Fair play!
But that fear was only there because they operated out of sight in underhand ways, and because I didn't know what they were or why I would be targeted so cruely?
Not even knowing how to protect myself...

But now, can you see?
I am laughing SO much! lol lol lol

I slept on (or more accurately, in!) a porthole (of their creation) while they dug away at my being constantly, in my back, head, ankles, hands, wrists, testicles, eyelids, neck and shoulders, emotions and energetic layers for several weeks, and I'm still here?!
And I am loving life and its freedom ever more! lol

I also now know of, and understand, the source of the inaccurate information that used to crush my spirit?
The inaccuracies and agendas in the media, the corruption in the ranks?
The over-expression of hatred and cruelty towards DOGS, who just so happen to be the most beautifully energetic things in my universe...
I now know how to brush ALL of this aside and produce my true freedom. As well as for those I love and care about.

And I also now understand why it's so important to give up eating flesh!

In fact, I love the situation so much, it seems fair to tell the world about it so they can see that it is achieavable!

I refuse to live in a universe that is controlled by energies who intend to do me harm for doing good. Point blank.... And I also refuse to sit and watch any amount of cruelty to any state of being because of something elses back-door agenda and vibrational desires! Without them having the information to CHOOSE.

Those who 'open their minds' to the experiences I speak of, will perhaps look into this while making up their own minds? Don't you think?

With love and light,

AM
Old 25-11-2006, 01:51 PM
kundalini

AM, I'm sorry but I am completely losing the thread of your response here. I was talking about an alien race and you have proceeded to give me a reply which talks of dogs and you not eating meat. I cannot say as I can see a relevant connection there as you did not word it as so. You also ask if it's okay to help other creations...Of course!

Now whether it is your personal experience or not, you have also refrained from answering my two reasons for not talking about humanity being controlled by an alien race.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread