Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 13-04-2018, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneC2013
Hi how do u find out what alien race to you belong too?? I had a dream of a humanoid very different from us telling me my blood line is from andromeda and that I’m part of that race but how do u really know?? How do u do DNA activation to find this out??

my sense of things is that the answers are "inside", and not something that
anyone or anything "outside" of yourself can reliably provide for you.
i've seen it said, here on the forums, that no matter what star system a
person may have ties to, the most important fact is that you're experiencing
yourself as human here and now. it might be something like dorothy, from
the wizard of oz, realizing that her heart's desire is no further than her own
backyard.
i'm not conscious of being proficient at "DNA activation", but my hunch is
that it's involving reaching a particular meditative state, and directing the
desired changes through intention. [i believe that dna activation involves
'rewiring' the structures that constitute our being, and 'plugging in' some
unused strands of "junk dna", to bring them online.]
Old 14-04-2018, 11:32 PM
Experiencer
Not wanting to hijack this thread, but since this part of forums seems rather nonactive, and this was the latest post somewhat alive, I figured I might try to ask again here, something I asked a while ago. Also I figured might keep the topic going on extraterrestrial races. =) While not really a race but more of a group or a collective, has anyone heard of Silver Legion? The spokesperson for them on Earth is supposed to be Tanaath and I have been following her for a very long time now. Silver Legion Webiste

SL was supposedly working alongside Andromeda Council, but they seemed to come to some disagreement so they do not count them among close allies anymore, while they still maintain positive relations I think. I am mentioning them here because I feel drawn to them. and one part of me trying to learn and master AP is, to go visit them and lend my help. Of course I offer my help as well during sleep, so I might already been of some help to them, hopefully.

Over the course of years I have been checking and following words of many people that allegedly have pristine contact with extraterrestrial races, and unfortunately at some point, they all changed, and what they were saying did not feel right to me anymore. Tanaath remained the only person I felt is still herself, I guess that is also why I feel good about silver legion. So anyone one of you heared of them before or has any interesting info about them? =)

You can read up on them on the website, and also read through volumes of Tanaaths blogs, which I find very informative. She also has some youtube videos as of late.
Old 16-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Master
i've enjoyed reading from the website you'd linked Azmond.
Old 16-04-2018, 06:26 PM
Experiencer
Glad to hear it.