Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 23-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Experiencer
It's a slow release. Its clear its believed that its all the public can handle. I happen to think it's easier to just get it out there. Then have the Kardashians do something outlandish and 65% of the US would forget.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 27-12-2017, 04:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Yea i know, little bits at a time but then eventually what will that lead to? eventually it will have to come out for all to see

I know I'm excited for that too, maybe it'll happen. I don't know how aliens will change the world, I guess it'll be more of the same with aliens lol. I mean just because an alien knows all the secrets of the universe doesn't mean we can identify with it or it be of any use. If they knew anything, why would they come here?. They should really help us I agree and probaby are, but it wouldn't anything we could recongnize so whats the point? I'll accept whatever to help me.
Old 27-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I know I'm excited for that too, maybe it'll happen. I don't know how aliens will change the world, I guess it'll be more of the same with aliens lol. I mean just because an alien knows all the secrets of the universe doesn't mean we can identify with it or it be of any use. If they knew anything, why would they come here?. They should really help us I agree and probaby are, but it wouldn't anything we could recongnize so whats the point? I'll accept whatever to help me.

Y'all better be careful what you wish for!! There is absolutely no reason to believe that extraterrestrials would be friendly to us...quite the opposite....and beings with the advanced technology needed to cross light years would be so much more advanced than us they could squash us like a bug!

The simplest comparison I can think of is when Europeans (with a far more advanced society and technology) arrived in the new world....the indigenous populations with there stone age technology were decimated...either through open warfare or through the introduction of old world diseases they could not fight off......

Our planet could just as easily be invaded for our resources and our governments and people becoming nothing more than forced labor and satraps to a hostile race.....or simply wiped out because we're in the way.

I think that's far more likely than "Hi! we're from Mesorp and we're here to help you"!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 27-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Master
*wish ...wish...wish.

There's nothing to fear my friends

Excited as well ! :)
Old 28-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Y'all better be careful what you wish for!! There is absolutely no reason to believe that extraterrestrials would be friendly to us...quite the opposite....and beings with the advanced technology needed to cross light years would be so much more advanced than us they could squash us like a bug!

The simplest comparison I can think of is when Europeans (with a far more advanced society and technology) arrived in the new world....the indigenous populations with there stone age technology were decimated...either through open warfare or through the introduction of old world diseases they could not fight off......

Our planet could just as easily be invaded for our resources and our governments and people becoming nothing more than forced labor and satraps to a hostile race.....or simply wiped out because we're in the way.

I think that's far more likely than "Hi! we're from Mesorp and we're here to help you"!

Interesting view which I have a lot of sympathy for. Positivity as much as it is needed in the world can be naive at times when you consider some of the more bizarre stories of ETs that are out there, kidnapping, brainwashing even rape. I don't see or I am not as aware of as many stories of 'Positive' interception by ETs in our human lives, although it is claim by many that ETs are intensely interested in helping the human race.We all know that countless miracles have 'definitely' been performed by various saints through the ages to help human beings just as a small comparison.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 28-12-2017, 02:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Apparently the powers that be are becoming open to disclosure to the public. Why this is not a bigger deal I have no idea, I guess it will take time for people to digest the information. We like being set in our primitive ways, makes change slow and difficult. I kind of like some things being only believed by a few 'nuts' though, it feels good to be one. I'd rather be a nut living a magic life than the old limited me. The less people that believe the more for me lol.

Not a bigger deal maybe because many do believe we have been visited by aliens, UFO's . I don't know the percentage figure offhand. When something does make mainstream news, like this one did, those that already believe think it's no big deal. Those that do not believe hadn't even noticed it.
I have relatives and friends in both camps. And, actually neither think this story is a big deal.

I think this story is a big deal, and, there will be further developments from this story.
Old 28-12-2017, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
*wish ...wish...wish.

There's nothing to fear my friends

Excited as well ! :)

I think it's far more likely that you'd end up like the girl on the roof holding up a sign saying "welcome aliens" in the movie "Independence Day"

Check the scene at 105:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjFG-4Ge668

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 28-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Master
lol. .... :)
Old 28-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Master
Published on Dec 23, 2017

"Highlights from Lyssa's Annual Contact Retreat.

In July of 2017 Reuben went to Japan and attended Lyssa Royal's Annual Contact Retreat. After the retreat he follows up his first interview with Sasha with questions about the Pleiadian history and Free will...Lyssa is most known for her in depth explorations of the nature of extraterrestrial consciousness and how it impacts human evolution."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBWNhtXP82o

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/interviewwithed

Last edited by O : 28-12-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:01 AM
Guide
Conspirators make this out like its the biggest deal in the world but nothing would really happen other than talk. ETs wouldnt help us. Do you give a lighter to a child? Do you tell a child your beliefs? No matter what stage humanity is in, a child wouldnt know the use of a lighter, a teenager would burn things with it, and an adult would use it to light a cigarette or fire a cannon

Or maybe they are like an elephant and we're the mice its scared of