Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun

'ALL' and 'ONE' are just mathematical (?) abstractions, or abstraxioms, IMO.
Not so much, it just depends on the visualisation model I guess. If you use the model of a brain it makes it much more organic than mathematical, you, me and everyone else are neurons firing away at each other and passing/processing information/consciousness.

Quote:
THe FIRST (most fundamental!) axiom in my THEORY of LIFE, i.e. of CREATION ITSELF, is that just 'loving' and 'enjoying' didling with ONEself (i.e. maturbating') is a poor second to 'loving' and 'enjoying' reciprocal-excitation in relation to an-Living-OTHER.
There are times when Life needs to be simple and often the mating rituals are long and drawn out. Then again, often the mating rituals are a part of the fun.

Quote:
IOW, relativeness/relativity/relating was 'conceived' (and born into Being) as being (the?) better (best?) way to maximally experience and express the ESSENCE of BEING (LIFE?) which is LOVE-and-JOY, as far as I can think-feel-n-tell.

WOOHOO, Bro!
I'd think that there are billions of people on the planet that would very much disagree that Love and joy is what we're here to experience and express. If their realities are as authentic as anyone else's then their realities are not Love and Joy, and if we choose to ignore that what does it say about us?
Old 02-04-2018, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenslade
Quote:
'ALL' and 'ONE' are just mathematical (?) abstractions, or abstraxioms, IMO.
Not so much, it just depends on the visualisation model I guess. If you use the model of a brain it makes it much more organic than mathematical, you, me and everyone else are neurons firing away at each other and passing/processing information/consciousness.
Yes, I can/do relate to the less ‘abstract’/more ‘concrete’ model you descriptively present as being a more ‘organic’/less ‘mathematical’ representation of Life.

Quote:
Quote:
THe FIRST (most fundamental!) axiom in my THEORY of LIFE, i.e. of CREATION ITSELF, is that just 'loving' and 'enjoying' didling with ONEself (i.e. maturbating') is a poor second to 'loving' and 'enjoying' reciprocal-excitation in relation to an-Living-OTHER.
There are times when Life needs to be simple and often the mating rituals are long and drawn out. Then again, often the mating rituals are a part of the fun.
I wasn’t contrasting ‘masturbating’ with ‘mating ‘rituals’. I was contrasting quality and intensity of the pleasure (i.e. the experience and expression of love and joy) one has or can have, fantasies included, by way of sexually ‘masturbating’ oneself with the pleasure (i.e. the experience and expression of love and joy) one has or can have by way of having synergistic sexual ‘intercourse’ with another autonomously living being.

Quote:
Quote:
IOW, relativeness/relativity/relating was 'conceived' (and born into Being) as being (the?) better (best?) way to maximally experience and express the ESSENCE of BEING (LIFE?) which is LOVE-and-JOY, as far as I can think-feel-n-tell.
I'd think that there are billions of people on the planet that would very much disagree that Love and joy is what we're here to experience and express. If their realities are as authentic as anyone else's then their realities are not Love and Joy, and if we choose to ignore that what does it say about us?
Yah, with all us ‘creatures’ running around each seeking to maximize our own experience and expression of 'love and joy', THE ‘Matrix’ ial FLOW of LIFE gets pretty darn convoluted and complicated– to the point where what you say re “then their realities are not Love and Joy” appears to be true.

In the first chapter of my treatise, “What Jesus Really Meant,” I present a model of Life’s expression as being (like) a bunch of computers, all web-strung together, in ‘parallel’ banks as well as in (con)sequential ‘series’, each ‘one’, in its own way ‘intelligently’, running its own of LOVE-and-JOY ‘code’, with the output of each functioning as input to ‘linked’ others.

In it, regarding how ‘convoluted and complicated that an get, I said:
... a [simple/mathematical] formulaic approach to issues pertaining to Love and Joy won’t work even as a means of approximation because the human condition is complicated to the point of convolution by the fact that we are all born into and so naturally identify with bodies which are biologically geared to experience Love and Joy in selfish (i.e. personal-gratification focused) ways. As anyone who has personally dealt with ‘problematic’ people has had ample occasion to intimately know, those so enthralled not only don’t see and appreciate the possibility and value of qualitatively better kinds of experiences and expressions of Love and Joy (i.e. of Life Itself) which would accrue if they chose to accept, embrace and act ‘in accord’ with the Love and Joy requirements of other co-related aspects of Life, but also often delusionally rationalize doing the very opposite of that as being the most Love and Joy enhancing (in their case, that is) way to go. To mention some of the more common, ultimately disaster-spawning emotional ‘sinks’ which such folks are prone to getting sucked into: fear, greed, and hate are essentially demoniacally warped (by selfishness!) gestalts of insecure, dissatisfied and disappointed Love.

People who thus, more or less ‘blindly’, not only fail to beneficially seed and nurture but also unduly detract from and unconscionably degrade the quality of Life’s Love and Joy flow present those who wish to holistically optimize and augment said process with troublesome issues to philosophically diagnose and situationally resolve (to whatever extent they may be able to pragmatically do so) as well as with potential impediments to circumnavigate (to whatever extent said issues remain intractable). In either case, the ‘task’ at hand – opportunity for soul maturation, really – being to develop and implement the wisdom (self-mastery, really) necessary to do so without getting side-tracked (by the temptations of selfishness) from and losing sight of (hence the idea of ‘lost’ souls) Life’s indigenous goal, which is to maximally experience and express Love and Joy in the context of worldly, i.e. multi-nodal, existence.
Oh, BTW, I consider the fact that unadulterated ‘children’ of all intelligent species exhibit a spontaneously 'natural' kind of Loving-Joy-FULLness to be evidence that is persuasively supportive of my axiomatic LOVE-and-JOY being the ESSENCE (i.e. the 'core' computer 'program') of LIFE postulate. “Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 18:3) blah-de-blah.

There’s much more pertaining to the complexity at hand of subject in said chapter (which may be downloaded from the ‘Articles” page on my website if you wish to read the whole thing) of course.

"And if we choose to ignore that what does it say about us?" doesn't pertain to 'me', Bro.

WOOHOO!