Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2006, 12:55 AM
FRANK789

Wow! Forgetful, I was gonna tell about the 7 UFO's i've experienced, but you went beyond what I've experienced... Think I'll try to listen to that show.
Old 20-10-2006, 01:19 AM
cweiters

Dont stop believing Que_Kakashi, "surely"! we are not the highest form of intellegence in the universe. All things are constantly working together, why do we humans live with so much resistance. UFO's haven't seen one yet, happy to know you have made contact.

cw
Old 20-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Lapis

Another huge topic and a hot one at that. It seems that humanity has finally reached the stage of learning where we (re)discover that the players - the cosmic players are far larger, multidimensional and more complex and ancient than we would ever guess.

Humanity and Earth holds the attention of many different nonphysical beings from many different levels of evolution because of the tremendous changes taking place in us now. So many are watching and waiting to see this huge completion/Graduation/new creations play itself out through humanity and this solar system because it will effect All everywhere. This really is a cosmic "hot time" for many reasons.

The whole "ET" thing is another very complex and distorted subject like so many now. Some don't want the masses to know that there even are more players! Much seems to be true, much isn't, and far more is totally distorted to make it very difficult to recognize what's what all the way around! Hence my current sig line......."Learn to discern" which is sometimes easier said than done unfortunately. But this is where we all are today, having to learn greater 'truths' about ourselves, this planet, the cosmos and all the multidimensional Unseen Players, many of who have always been involved here with humanity for good and ill.

Great post forgetful, thanks.
Old 22-10-2006, 11:06 AM
rose

thankyou so much for sharing what you heard from that radio show forgetful! it was such a great post. and resonated with me.

thankyou too lapis for that information. this is a hot topic alright but one of the most fascinating :)
Old 22-10-2006, 12:31 PM
dreamer

Forgetful, i loved your post earlier, thanks rose for pointing it out or i wouldn't have gone back on the thread and seen it. David Ike says something similar about the powers that be, its kinda like a metaphor for the fear we all feel (i presume) and the little lies we tell ourselves that keep us bound in suffering. Little posts like yours though help to release those fears as we see them to be bourne of lies and ignorance.

Anyway enough of my bleating, thanks.
Old 22-12-2006, 03:23 PM
jeace

Hi QUE_KAKASHI ,

I think it's safe to say that all 4 'theories' are valid.

Going through them, one by one, not necessarily in the same order:

4.- Hallucinations

Of course, why not?
A human being can hallucinate, depending on (physical) circumstances, right?

3.- Government experimentation

Again, why not?
There are documented reports of scientific transdimensional research, in collaboration with/assignment by the N.A.S.A., for instance.
I do NOT think humans are anywhere close to 'grasping' the needed technology to realize intergalactic travel, but that does not mean they don't carry experiments (in relation to the transdimensional phenomenon) which might produce 'amazing' effects to an 'unintended' eye-witness.

1.- Interstellar transports

Having covered the above 'theory', I suppose here the first question to pose would be whether there are any life forms other than humans on earth.
The answer to this would be "YES, OF COURSE".
I have two reasons to back it up.

First, from a purely scientific point of view, there are more than hundred billion galaxies, each with a number of stars comprising many planets.
Now, it would be almost impossible to even IMAGINE that, among all those hundreds of billions of planets ONLY ONE planet (ours) is home to an 'intelligent' (being highly optimistic here) life form.

Second, and this is the reason why I give such a bold affirmative, is that I have indeed experience with other life forms.
Thus, there is NO ROOM for doubt here.

2.- Vehicles for more 'enlightened' life forms

Although this may as well be taken under the previous theorem, I assume you mean here the use of the same transportation discussed above, but then used by some kind of 'spiritual beings'. Is that what you mean?

If so, then the answer would be "YES" as well, but keep in mind that with more 'spiritual' or 'enlightened' I am still referring to INCARNATED beings, only difference being the level/status of their current physical cycle.

As you well know, a soul enters a physical cycle corresponding to his/her 'spiritual degree', in other words, the point he/she has attained as he/she walks his/her evolutionary path.

Now, do keep in mind that when I talk about a race/life form's spiritual status, I am referring to the level of a PLANET, since every planet follows its own cycle, even if there are some souls on it who may be more advanced than the general development of the race which populates it.

Thus, there may be other life forms who are presently in the same cycle as humans are, but who may be technologically more advanced and capable of interstellar travel (we are NOT).
Then, there are are other life forms who sit on 'top of the wheel', so to say, as far as their INNER development is concerned, and who use their technology to assist them in their 'chores'.

Some of these 'beings' are in direct connection with the non-physical plane and are quite capable of passing unperceived in our world.
Some of them may even communicate with humans through 'spiritual' means, like channeling, ouija boards or out of body, in order to deliver 'messages'/advices (always positive).
They DO lend a hand, more often than most people imagine, and in ways that people most often assign to 'miracles'.
This 'hand' is not random assistance, but a way to 'put things straight' when necessary.

Of course there are non-physical guides, but those are in charge of maintaining the structure in the non-physical plane, and it's mostly the guides in the high physical spheres who maintain the physical structure, assisting when needed or allowed.

Adding to this all, don't forget that there are life forms who live not necessarily on other planets, but other DIMENSIONS superimposed/coexisting on our own planet (as is the case with the famous 'gray' ones).
Old 23-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Enlightener

Primal rib Construction

First of all I would like to say this. Are there people out there who want to hurt you?
There a both beneficial and non-benefical life form in this universe, just wanted to ake that clear.

I think the reason one sees a UFO is because they are more highly aware of themselves. If the UFO is from another planet or dimension do you think you would need to be at a certain level of awareness to see them, especially if they are cloaking their presence.
One day aliens will show themselves to us, but it will in fact be us who are now choosing to be aware of their presence. And when humanity reaches a certain point globally-conciously the combined thinking of eveyone will make the aliens realise that we have reached a certain point in our evolution and will act accordingly.
If aliens showed up on our Earth right now, tomorrow, most of us would treat them as their master or as a divine being (thinking THEY are not).

I actually saw two UFOs about a week or two ago. It was nightime, and I was on the back deck when I glanced over into the sky and saw what looked like two large planes in the sky, they had the same flashing lights as planes, though different in colour, and they were moving much faster than a regular plane, almost 3 times as fast. Then, I heard this deep reverberating noise echo through the valley, it was like nothing I have ever heard before.

Although I am not certain that these were UFOs, as a few of you have pointed out the other explanations, I am highly curious as to what they actually were.

And no, I wasn't on drugs at the time.

I read this great book about a man's experiece will aliens, it is called Communion, by Whitley Streiber (think that's right), it is basically about his abduction experiences and the strange circumstances that have happened in his life.

Enlightener
Old 23-12-2006, 03:20 PM
jeace

No, I really don't see how there would be any race, who, after having achieved the technological advancement to facilitate interdimensional or intergalactic travel, would be out to 'hurt' someone, as you put it.

Technology and spirituality do NOT necessarily go hand in hand, but just ask yourself a question:

Do you think that humans, when the time comes, would engage in this kind of travels with the sole intention of hurting other races?

I don't think so, and believe me, humans are NOT an advanced race in the universe.

Actually, the human race belongs to the LOWEST stage/status when it comes to spirituality.

That being said, and like I said before, there are races who ARE technologically more advanced than the human race, but whose 'spiritual' status rests on the same level as ours, which means that they are prone to follow the same 'techniques' of advancement that we humans resort to.

That means that, like us, they may consider experiments on living organisms as a 'logical' solution to solve their problems.

Like the 'grays', for example, whose 'faulty'(not really faulty, but just to use a word) reproductive system is threatening their whole race with extinction.

Thus, it's not that they want to hurt us, but they NEED our 'cooperation', if you know what I mean.

However, those ocasional experiments are NOT a direct threat to the human race, so NOTHING to worry about here.

Actually, the vast majority of races who are capable of intergalactic or interdimensional travel have VERY positive intentions and are more aware of the workings of the universe (in a spiritual sense) than the human race.

As you point out yourself, humanity must reach a higher (A LOT HIGHER) awareness level before ANY race in the universe dares to introduce themselves to us.

When people think about aliens they think about horror, thrillers, excitement, etc., and that's not only due to all the films out there, but also due to OUR general state of mind.

After a conversation with another race you can't help but feeling like you are in some dark corner in the universe, and find it hard to imagine how long it will take us, the human race, to reach such a point of evolution.
Old 25-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Enlightener

Well said Jeace

Enlightener
Old 26-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLER T
5. Accidental sightings of those that the government has specific agreements with...

Nothing concrete, no real beliefs, ... just merely a thought that came around to me a while back.

Nearly fell off my seat to that one?!
Closed Thread