Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Pathfinder
Question Is heaven real or just a state of mind???

Heaven is a state of mind and also a physical place in the universe. Our technology is unable to reach that far up to the planet heaven so some don't believe that it even exist, in other words, they have to see it to believe it. Mars, Jupiter, Pluto and all the other planets our technology can reach are there. Who’s to say there is no more planets up there? I believe there is and Heaven is one of them. I can't wait until the aliens/angels from heaven come and beam me up Scotty.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Suspended
The lowest heaven(where Gods stay)is about one hundred storeys high but they're exist in Godly solid state do physical objects can pass through them without any damaging them in shape or existence.

So far, Human has no scientific approach that can detect the real world of Gods. Therefore we can only guessing about Gods' world. They're not fallacy but real. That's why I live with them.

And I go up and down for many times a day or every day. My saying about heaven and Gods are always real but others treated them as fantasy. That's up to them but they're more farther from the reality of God and heaven.......
Old 01-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
The lowest heaven(where Gods stay)is about one hundred storeys high but they're exist in Godly solid state do physical objects can pass through them without any damaging them in shape or existence.
Quote:
That reminds me of clouds. I often wondered if beyond the clouds there was a heaven. It's so fluffy and beautiful it could be. I have also seen some images in clouds that makes me feel that could be possible.

So far, Human has no scientific approach that can detect the real world of Gods. Therefore we can only guessing about Gods' world. They're not fallacy but real. That's why I live with them.
Quote:
I agree and because scientist can not give us any proof they tend to think it's all an illusion. I think God made sure that they weren't able so we would have to just hold on to our faith.

And I go up and down for many times a day or every day. My saying about heaven and Gods are always real but others treated them as fantasy. That's up to them but they're more farther from the reality of God and heaven.......
That's wonderful I have had some very powerful connections with God and the heavens however, have not been blessed enough to be able to visit myself. It must be a very beautiful sight to see
Old 01-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Suspended
When I was young. A Chinese God brought me up to the lowest level of heaven. There's a "gate" to reach there by just climbing up to the sky by using the timber logs as stairs.

I see the Chinese Gods and Goddesses up there. The Gods are wearing of red clothes and the Goddesses are wearing blue clothes (the Chinese will understand what I write). They're scattered on the clouds in the sky (no buildings) . They're carefree and happily standing and looking around on earth.

From the height that I view below the clouds and the buildings below , I'm estimated that it's about hundred storeys high. But what about when there's no clouds in the sky? The answer is the same, the spiritual clouds will always be there.

This isn't the Christianity heaven. It's far in the universe. Jesus is with me here in my Paradise staying with my Cupidsons family and my Spirit-God is in the Christianity universe heaven. I'm as their leader there to ....... there. That's what I can tell you.
Old 01-09-2017, 09:47 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
When I was young. A Chinese God brought me up to the lowest level of heaven. There's a "gate" to reach there by just climbing up to the sky by using the timber logs as stairs.
Quote:
That's something new to me. I will educate myself on the matter..
I don't think I would be able to climb that high or even find anything that I can use to do so. I also worry about being able to have enough oxygen to be able to survive in a human body

I see the Chinese Gods and Goddesses up there. The Gods are wearing of red clothes and the Goddesses are wearing blue clothes (the Chinese will understand what I write). They're scattered on the clouds in the sky (no buildings) . They're carefree and happily standing and looking around on earth.

From the height that I view below the clouds and the buildings below , I'm estimated that it's about hundred storeys high. But what about when there's no clouds in the sky? The answer is the same, the spiritual clouds will always be there.
Quote:
I would imagine that I would be able to see this sight in a plane correct? Or is it a must that I climb upon the logs?

This isn't the Christianity heaven. It's far in the universe. Jesus is with me here in my Paradise staying with my Cupidsons family and my Spirit-God is in the Christianity universe heaven. I'm as their leader there to ....... there. That's what I can tell you.
I'm a little confused here, who's leader are you in this universal heaven? So you are basically astro traveling to this place? I won't deny that this has happened to you. I do however wish to understand this a little more than I do at this point.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:22 PM
kjw47

Quote:

Under the influence of which drug?
Old 02-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47

It may be under the truth heavenly "drugs". Why if what I say should be falsehood? Can't it be totally lead to truth, the ultimate true?

I tell you, I marry Goddesses wife and have our Cupidsons. I can see them, touch them, smell their body odour, touch their body temperature, heard their true voices... So you ask me why drugs I take? That's funny indeed. Should everyone encounter be the same. Or there's no God or Goddesses?

May I ask where's human from? Ok let you to answer me?

So what truth can you believe if it's an ultimate truth. Do you mean I'm joking or just to tell lies or it's fantasy...?Do you believe there's God? And God is the type of what I say above?
Old 08-09-2017, 05:26 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
lol Just asking lol
Old 01-09-2017, 08:08 PM
kjw47

All who knows what the bible teaches--knows this Fact--Rev 14:3--144,000 are bought from the earth to heaven.--- no one else. Jesus promised the earth to the great multitude. Blind guides twisted it into everyone going to heaven. And the majority believed them, because they do not know what the bible teaches.
Old 01-09-2017, 09:36 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
All who knows what the bible teaches--knows this Fact--Rev 14:3--144,000 are bought from the earth to heaven.--- no one else. Jesus promised the earth to the great multitude. Blind guides twisted it into everyone going to heaven. And the majority believed them, because they do not know what the bible teaches.
I believe in the bible however, the bible have been tampered with so therefore I don't use it as guide through life. I allow the holy spirit to speak to me and through me. I don't think everyone is going to heaven either and pray that I am one that does..