Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 28-11-2014, 06:56 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
That makes sense, definitely a correlation there. A lot of psychic people I know, or people who can deal with Spirit regularly, aren't in the best of health.

I didn't know coming down to the physical level would take the longest, I was always under the impression that communicating with the Spiritual Energies takes a long time.

Maybe it varies from person to person, who knows. :)

Oh, a lot of psychic people arent in the best of health? Interesting to know! I was able to communicate with spirits and with higher dimensional beings, but I did not think that I was psychic. I thought I was psychotic, and so I was afraid to tell people about my experience. I don't want to take psychotic medication, because they put the brain to sleep, so the patient becomes dumber and dumber.
Old 28-11-2014, 10:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Everything you said makes sense. I did receive every fine energy before, which is why I didn't use reiki energy. I like the finer energy because it feels really comfortable. The texture is like the difference between tissue paper and paper towel. But I wasn't too sure that having access to higher energy was a reflection of spiritual growth, as I had a lot is self-doubt. There were quite a few archangels and ascended masters communicating with me, and I was not quite sure if I was hallucinating or if there were evil spirits talking to me. So I asked some people to check my aura and so on, and they all said i was very clear and light energetically ~ but I still had self-doubt because I learned a lot of strange things (not mentioned online) from those higher dimensional beings. But it's good to hear of your opinion. I feel that I need a lot of people to ascertain that I am "okay".

Just curious if you were born with psychic abilities or you developed it since you were attuned? Hmm, would be interesting to know what strange stuff you learned ;-). Did you ever validate that it could be true?