Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-10-2010, 10:48 PM
mikron

Cool

Greetings Lindsey89 Namaste Adonai from the Metaphysical perspective

Well its really Hard to say because there is no direct answer

the Heads up to all Light Workers is that if Aliens come to Earth be your Soul and so not bow down to them realize that as every person on earth should be seen as equal and their highest potential , so the same goes for aliens

Just as there is free will on earth to use ones creativity and intuition to seek a friend the same goes for Aliens

in order for Aliens to Land there has to be some sort of Ascended Master that can work with them to introduce them to us Humanity weather that middle person is here on earth is the real question!

the reason these idea really belong to each Light worker in their own meditation is because there are Limits to even free will ... its like asking why is Earth still here and no one person has used a nuclear bomb to destroy us all

that is what I mean to say there are limits to free will

Namaste Adonai

mikron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey89
Mikron,
Is that a good thing or bad? I don't understand it I guess :\
Old 14-10-2010, 11:31 PM
MoonWalker

It is really sad that some people still dont beleive that we are not alone. This was a predicted event, and with all the evidence on video and eye witnesses out there .. how couldn't you beleive? weather ballons? no way .. how long will people still use that excuse? I beleive these beings are here to help us/warn us to change our ways and show us that we arent alone but what will they think when they receive signals that some people are shrugging their existense off as a joke. It is really disappointing. hopefully all the positive thought and thoughts from us who beleive they are real will be enough!
Old 14-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Ladofthelight

Perhaps everyone is playing their role in the divine drama?

Lindsey89,

I ask you, does your definition of "good" or "bad" match that of anyone else?

Personally, I believe the soul is eternal, and our bodies are mere satchels used to carry around the soul while in this dimension. I see myself and other as soul spirit first, therefore they too are eternal. So, along this line of reasoning, I don't view anything as good or bad, just a consequence of some free will decisions, and a divine plan that is far more advanced than my monkey brain can rationalize.

Moonwalker,

Perhaps those that choose not to believe are too playing their part? What effect does it have on you if they choose not to believe?

For example, what if war was just a reminder to those souls in this realm that perhaps killing is something we shouldn't be doing?

I see this all as infinite, so if people do not get it this time. They will eventually, but if it is infinite, does "time" really exist?

Fun things to think about for sure!

Certainly some exciting happenings nowadays as well!

Lad
Old 15-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Lindsey89

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWalker
It is really sad that some people still dont beleive that we are not alone. This was a predicted event, and with all the evidence on video and eye witnesses out there .. how couldn't you beleive? weather ballons? no way .. how long will people still use that excuse? I beleive these beings are here to help us/warn us to change our ways and show us that we arent alone but what will they think when they receive signals that some people are shrugging their existense off as a joke. It is really disappointing. hopefully all the positive thought and thoughts from us who beleive they are real will be enough!

Even in the ancient egyptian times they have pitures painted on there murals of spaceships. Even the first of native amercians have passed down stories and also have painting of them. Of course the native amercians called them birds or something along that line because of the fact that there laguage wasn't as broad as ours is today. Some stories they wont even talk of or about for some unknown reason. Now let me ask you this, If they saw it and talked about it thousands and thousands of years ago and the storys have never changed from the people who are seeing the ET's today, Why do they still deny what is right in front of them?
Old 15-10-2010, 02:10 PM
lumpygravy

i have recently been told that the false CofL do not fly in crafts for these very evil entities ARE THE VESSEL,THE UFO!!!!!!!!
This really tripped me out