Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 03:30 AM
Experiencer

Possible alien?

There was this time several years ago where it was around midnight, and I was downtown alone, waiting for my mother to pick me up outside the university of ottawa. I was at the payphone as I was making the call to my mother; there wasn’t really anything around with the exception of passing vehicles and this one bar with an outside patio. The place seemed quite full; there were plenty of people there.

I was standing there waiting looking around. Nothing unusual happening; I was fourteen at the time, wasn’t a great idea to be out so late all by my lonesome. There was nobody around me, and finally I saw the truck and I started walking towards it. There was this one guy standing behind me, I didn’t have a clue. I was quite alert and it was fairly quiet, yet somehow this person mysteriously appeared there. There was no way somebody could have approach me without me consciously aware, yet he was there.

I got into the truck without giving it much thought, and my mother remarked, ‘why is that man looking at you like that?’, I looked back at him, I didn’t really know what she was talking about. That’s when this guy actually walked part way up the sidewalk, partially onto the grass, and stood there, right to the side of the truck. He just stood there and stared.

He was about 5’5 Caucasian, bowtie and sweeter, clean and well kept; appeared to be very nerdy. Although I swear this person was not even human. His movements were almost as if he was a robot. His eyes were opened incredibly wide, with no life or movement to them. There was no expression on his face at all. More disturbingly he didn’t blink; we just stared back at him for a minute, before my mother told her boyfriend to drive off.

If you would have seen him, he didn’t really appear to be alive. Could it be a possiblity that he was an alien observing the people across the street? I think it is very much a possibility for aliens to take the form of humans. A mask.

Last edited by Jonspen : 07-05-2007 at 03:33 AM.
Closed Thread