Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 12:28 AM
nickmellor33

ministry of defence

i read in the daily star that the MOD are apparently going to show evidence of alien encounters on a website , i know someone has posted something previously about the french doing the same but i just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing it too as i guess everyone maybe im sure they will be interesting reading as apparently a few of the sightings are very serious.......
Old 07-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Moonflower

Hey Nick

I don't read newspapers so I would be grateful if you read, hear anymore if you will keep us posted.

Namaste Moonflower x
Old 08-05-2007, 12:12 AM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflower
Hey Nick

I don't read newspapers so I would be grateful if you read, hear anymore if you will keep us posted.

Namaste Moonflower x

hi there, oh yes i certainly will keep you posted in fact i went looking for the MOD website to see if there was anything on it, at the moment there isnt but i did find this site with some very interesting photos........http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/view/newer.htm .......also i will let you know as soon as i hear anything as im very interested to see all the apparent real evidence the MOD have .....

nick
Old 08-05-2007, 04:37 PM
cardinal

Very interesting stuff. When/where did the MOD say they have "real evidence"?
Old 09-05-2007, 12:32 AM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinal
Very interesting stuff. When/where did the MOD say they have "real evidence"?

well they didnt actually say "real evidence" but apparently they are real stories of apparent sightings if that makes sense, for example fighter pilots have reported seeing objects .....im not sure exactly but all it said in paper was they will be showing it all on mod website not sure when but it isnt there yet .......
Old 10-05-2007, 08:23 AM
elaine

I"d be really interested Nick, please keep us posted.
Closed Thread