Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 01-07-2011, 03:10 PM
deepsea

Thanks Mac for pointing this topic out to me.

Something I have often pondered on and wondered about.
What happens to the children when they do not complete their physical life on earth.

Do they return from where they came from i.e. the spirit world to grow to full maturity there?
Or as was suggested,they will be reborn in another physical form to the original parents.

Now what I was told in a message from my step daughter who passed many years ago and who loved children,was that she had achieved her aim in life which was looking after and caring for young souls who never completed their full physical life.
Now how long that was and to which age the children spent in the spirit world,I have no idea.

Now how many cases have we read about or believe that when parents lose a child,at an early stage,that child can be or may be reborn to those parents in another form or gender?

How do we know that the second or third child born within a family,is not the first child which did not survive, making an appearance once more?

On the other hand,those children may decide to stay with spirit,to grow and mature and learn until the parents they were meant to be with,reunite once more.

to Mac!

Deepsea
Old 10-07-2011, 04:32 PM
cheeky_monkey

My sister never got to live on the earth plane. I saw a huge star hours before she was sent to heaven. I often wonder why I saw it, i think i was meant to save her but i didnt understand at the time. I wish an angel (appearing normal like anyone of us) had come to me and told me what was about to happen. If there are such things as star children then that is what she is. I can't help but think she is trapped somewhere due to a few weird happenings occuring in the house i live. I so wish i had known her but if im honest, when she died (I had no idea) I was relieved not to have a sibling (at the time) and now i am wracked with guilt amonst other things. I wish i had felt the way i do now, and that is I would welcome my sister with open arms and i sometimes imagine how life would have been with her in the world. Although i never knew her, she would have been a better person than i could ever be, she showed me the light with love, what more could a sister want.
Old 23-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Seeker
Further to my previous posts - I recently had a sitting with a clairvoyant who told me that my "twin" sister has never, and will never incarnate. Her spirit could not survive here. She accompanied me in the womb to protect me because she believed that I would not easily survive incarnation on earth, and she left before I was born. I was told that I insisted on coming to earth to "make a difference"!

Thank you to everyone who has replied.
Old 28-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi Cassy!

Very interesting story! What I find a bit odd about it is that it's always been my understanding that when we cross into spirit, we leave behind our not only our body, but any concept of "age", since our spirits are enternal and do not exist in the confines of age. I was told were we to meet up with relations who have crossed before us, they would be presenting in a youthful and vital adult body... the one they found to be the most accurate representation of their eternal spirit. I'm told that "children" (i.e., souls that cross into spirit during their childhood) do not appear as such, but rather as stated above. Your story indicates this may be inaccurate. I wonder what the truth is? It gives one much to ponder!

Yes, I've heard that also, from both Spiritualism and Near-Death experiencers. Apparently, babies and children develop into adulthood in spirit. Also, older people - at least, if they so choose - can reverse-age back to their prime or to a desired age.

Me, I'll go back to my mid-30's. given the choice!

Jim
Old 28-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
There are, incidentally, many accounts of children growing up in the etheric.[/color]

That's a fascinating topic, Mac. Could you post some references to same?

Jim