Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 25-10-2011, 01:23 AM
butterflyluv

I was attuned distantly and it was a wonderful experience. I live in a rural area and had no one close to me that had any classes:( i did them distantly only because i didnt have a choice but am extremely happy with the results!!
Old 25-10-2011, 02:01 AM
mattie

Useful Book

Check our Diane Stein’s book ‘Essential Reiki.’ ISBN 0-8594-736-6. It has allot of information & both modern & classic symbols.
Old 24-11-2014, 09:33 PM
Pathfinder

Ommg!!! I did not realized I even posted this, its been 3 years, I joined these forums for a short while, then I came back in 2014, and the funny thing is I am now an Reiki Master 0: -last attunment was Nov Saturday 24-
Old 24-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Pathfinder

OMG

Ommg!!! I did not realized I even posted this, its been 3 years, I joined these forums for a short while, then I came back in 2014, and the funny thing is I am now an Reiki Master 0: -last attunment was Nov Saturday 24-
Old 25-11-2014, 06:24 AM
Pathfinder
If you're looking for a Reiki Master, I would recommend you find someone teaching some form of Usui Reiki and ask what their lineage to Dr. Usui is. I would guess that all legit Reiki Masters would know their lineage (mine was provided to me in writing in my Reiki I and II modules). Also, ensure that the following attunements are given at some point: Cho Ku Rei, Sei He Ki, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, Dai Ko Myo and The Raku. There are other attunements considered non-traditional that can be incorporated into a Masters teaching as well, such as the Antahkarana (mostly for intuitive Reiki - I was attunded to this in my level II).