Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 25-06-2006, 11:54 PM
banana

hi all SF members

im a newbie here too, i had to reply because i think its uncanny, 1995 was the year i saw my first UFO at about 6.10am in the UK, then 7 and a half months later i saw another while on holiday in dominican republic. I think its bizarre how sahwah and angelica also saw them that year.also two days after the first sighting the newspaper centre spread was about UFO sightings in the area that i live. i dont know what i saw but i thought of the star of bethlehem when i saw the first UFO it was huge in the sky, it was still dark and it moved in a way i didnt think any manmade object could.

there are man coincidences connected to the UFO sightings i saw in 1995-1996, however some are of a personal nature, and i know atleast one person who wouldnt appreciate me speaking about it.
Old 20-08-2006, 07:51 PM
angelus

UFO'S are being seen at present in the Surrey area, Tootin, Wandsworth, Kingston ect, cigar shaped orange in colour, bright star shaped pulsating & triangular, i saw the star shaped one the other week, tried videoing it but only captured it briefly!! i ask you all to keep an eye out on the 27th of this mth for the closest view of mars, it will look like there are two moons, im sure there will be some activity???
Old 22-08-2006, 08:54 AM
eternity

Hello,
Yes there is intelligent life forms in other galaxies.some pleasant some not so pleasant.
Some far ahead of us technical.
Great to hear from all of you.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
Old 31-12-2006, 09:32 AM
ck10n3

The first time I was around 15 at my girlfriend's house. They lived backed up to a huge forest that pretty much goes into the Appalachian Trial.

Her mom busted up in the room while we were sleeping and was freaking us out. She was scared ****less for some reason and told us to come into the living room. They had one of those 2 story living rooms with the gigantic windows. Well she was like... look out the window at the tops of the trees about 200 ft. We looked and it seemed like there was a large light coming from the trees and shining into the living room. I was like... it's probably the moon or a helicopter. Me and the mom's boyfriend went outside and realized the moon was on the otherside of the house. We got up on the deck and tried to get on top of the house to see what it was. All we could see was the bright light which moved a little towards us.

I got scared as hell and bolted inside with him following soon after. We got inside and the light disappeared. There was no noise, no other colors, just a bright white light. I felt eerie for a while after that.

The second time was last year, I'm 19 now. I was tripping on some acid after a Moe concert. We were driving back listening to Sound Tribe Sector 9 and for some reason it was wigging me out. I was feeling very uneasy and looking out into the sky trying to take my mind off things when I saw this wierd site. I thought it was a shooting star at first, but it started zig zagging something serious across the sky. I would have taken this all for hallucinations when I asked the driver, my roommate if he saw something to his right in the sky. He was like, "Oh my god a ****ing UFO!" I just wanted to curl up in a ball. We were both pretty freaked out, and I still can't figure out what that was. Scared me even more because I thought I was just tripping.

I just read this post earlier tonight and asked one of my new roommates if he had ever seen a UFO. He said he did in fact sometime in early high school. Him and his friends were just laying down talking looking out this window where there was a large view of the mountains. He saw the same thing as I had my second time. He saw what he thought was shooting stars, but they were doing wierd zig zag patterns accross the sky. He said a short period later he saw a huge black thing discus like thing come in from the distance about 100 feet above the house.

Wierd stuff, the zig zagging thing is what gets me.
Old 25-01-2007, 12:59 PM
sashwah

Wow.. this is mental...
I wrote that original post over a year ago. I stopped using the site because of hacking but just drifted back to it yesterday.

It's really weird reading it because so much has happened in this past year. I've seen more ufo's and had some pretty weird things go on. I'm now writing for ufo data magazine which is the only paper publication in england on the topic of ufo's. I spoke at a conference in October last year and boy oh boy that was really something...!

What I saw completely did my head in and it took me years to recover, in fact i'm still affected by it now. It's the singlemoast terrifying thing that has happened to me, so I can totally relate to your fear.

It's my life now... ufology that is. In fact everthing that has happened to me has lead me to doing a psychology degree. People are really affected by seeing things or because they've been abducted.. and there is no one to talk to!!! Can you imagine having a psychologist you could talk to about his sort of thing? Bliss! I'd love to have one!!! As it is, I've decided to be one.

Since this post started I have seen a big yellow one early morning above some woods near my house. I have seen a cylindrical one, a silver sphere on two seperate occassions in different locations and I have had thirty sightings reported to me in the past few months. I have also heard of many other sightings. There was a mass sighting over O'Hare airport recently. Pilots and ground staff watched for 20 minutes. It was on the news because they refuse to accept the weather phenomenon explanation that was put forward by the FAA. One photograph has come to light, it's not amazing but it does show a solid object, nothing that could be mistaken for weather conditions.

I look up so much, I have problems with my neck! i'm not kidding lol!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:23 PM
dark_veil

I too have seen and felt I will say one thing they need is to breed, they are out there people just choose not to believe
Closed Thread