Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-10-2018, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight
Then how can people ask help to the Universe, Guides, God, Angels if saying, writing or thinking " I need help " is a negative affirmation? And i'm thinking of those who truly live in emptiness such as being unemployed, with no social circle, who have to recreate their life all over again... It's easier for those who already live a fullfilling life and only need help for small things. It's a bit more difficult for those who truly are lost...

In my view and understanding, "I need help" is a request and not and affirmation. An affirmation is a statement that declares your goal as if it has been reached or manifested.

I have asked my people for help many times and if appropriate, it will be given.
Old 23-10-2018, 02:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
My understanding is that we become human, forget we are divine, so that we can become involved in energy work that results in the expansion of love being expressed.

I often wonder what place cruel people have in this scheme.
Old 23-10-2018, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Eyenight, a step one can take in order to become clearer regarding the meaning of life and why we are here, is to examine one's tendencies and way of being in the world. In this case, one's views and outlook.

I can create the meaning and purpose of my life, simply by changing that which I choose to focus on. It's here one truly begins to understand the meaning and alchemical power of Be the change you wish to see.
Old 23-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
In my view and understanding, "I need help" is a request and not and affirmation. An affirmation is a statement that declares your goal as if it has been reached or manifested.

I have asked my people for help many times and if appropriate, it will be given.

See, these are 2 different points of view on the subject. Rah nam & John32241. There are several schools of thought... Not just about Affirmations but also regarding reincarnation, life after death, destiny & freewill... Different beliefs... different approaches... I guess all that remains is our own inner awareness ... as long as we don't get contaminated and confused by the enormous source of informations that costantly circulates around us.

Last edited by Eyenight : 23-10-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old 23-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Eyenight, a step one can take in order to become clearer regarding the meaning of life and why we are here, is to examine one's tendencies and way of being in the world. In this case, one's views and outlook.

I can create the meaning and purpose of my life, simply by changing that which I choose to focus on. It's here one truly begins to understand the meaning and alchemical power of Be the change you wish to see.

I really like your message and i think you're totally right, Baile. Thanks! Personally, during the first 20-23 years of my life, my idea of the world was inclusive and infinite... like i had 1000 doors infront of me and i could choose and attain everything i desidered and wanted to experience. By opening the door and entering in the room. Back then, I was used to attract magical events in my life and i can't complain.
But in the present and during the past years, i've been dealing with a reality that i didn't expect. Now i know what it means to depend on other's choices. What it means to find those doors closed, locked, or reserved exclusively to people who have the right keys to enter. An easy example would be my current difficulties in finding a job. I DO WANT to work, but i can't work if nobody hires me... And this concept can be extended to every single area of existence. This is my personal situation right now and it inevitably contaminates my outlook on spiritual subjects at 360degrees- I feel a certain resistance on my part, to be honest with you.
No intention to go off topic with my personal experience but it was the easiest way to reply.
Old 23-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

I really like your message and i think you're totally right, Baile. Thanks! Personally, during the first 20-23 years of my life, my idea of the world was inclusive and infinite... like i had 1000 doors infront of me and i could choose and attain everything i desidered and wanted to experience. By opening the door and entering in the room. Back then, I was used to attract magical events in my life and i can't complain.
But in the present and during the past years, i've been dealing with a reality that i didn't expect. Now i know what it means to depend on other's choices. What it means to find those doors closed, locked, or reserved exclusively to people who have the right keys to enter. An easy example would be my current difficulties in finding a job. I DO WANT to work, but i can't work if nobody hires me... And this concept can be extended to every single area of existence. This is my personal situation right now and it inevitably contaminates my outlook on spiritual subjects at 360degrees- I feel a certain resistance on my part, to be honest with you.
No intention to go off topic with my personal experience but it was the easiest way to reply.
Old 23-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:

I suspect that they teach us greater compassion. We do all have free choice however society conditions itself to be indifferent towards so many things which results in anger and bitterness. The result is those choices to be crule.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/