Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 15-01-2018, 01:55 AM
starnight1 starnight1 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 247
  starnight1's Avatar
Thank u very much again:)

I m also wondering when we say the higherself, where is it coming from?

and I also know people same as from meetups,they r content and comfortable with that energy. there is a friend who connects with ancient goddess ,do tarot card , and also Quija board sometimes, and feel that is the top end of the spiritual path, wanting us all do the same.
so I read a lot about those things too, I m still reading and learning....

also, where is the energy of Tarot card from?

I also notised some people do a lot spiritual practices do a lot meditation but it seems their higherself still not linked with yet, a few others have little spiritual knowledge but it seems their crown chakra is open they r connected with higher wisdom. I don't know why.....
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 15-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Avadar Avadar is online now
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 389
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Thank u very much again:)

I m also wondering when we say the higherself, where is it coming from?
Spirit guides. Some of which are better than others.

When we are in deep meditation, centered, with our soul energy slightly amplified by Spirit so that we can feel it clearly: that is our higher self.

When/if you hear your own voice in your head talking to you, as many have, that is not the higher self. That is one or more spirits using your voice telepathically in order to impart something, for whatever reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
and I also know people same as from meetups,they r content and comfortable with that energy. there is a friend who connects with ancient goddess ,do tarot card , and also Quija board sometimes, and feel that is the top end of the spiritual path, wanting us all do the same.
so I read a lot about those things too, I m still reading and learning....
I am a tarotist of many years and have also worked with the Ouija Board. Then I progressed into becoming a spiritual medium. Those cards and board are not inherently evil, as many espouse. They are just tools to open up psychically and to receive guidance from above.

One can become demonically influenced without the use of a spirit board or tarot cards, especially if one is not spiritually focused and/or if one has a mental illness or a severe illness. Rapists and murderers have often said that the cause behind their heinous crimes was the voices in their head. Those voices are inferior spirits. We all have that influence at times. It is in the ability to ultimately overcome those influences that demonstrate our character or lack thereof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
also, where is the energy of Tarot card from?
Spirits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
I also notised some people do a lot spiritual practices do a lot meditation but it seems their higherself still not linked with yet, a few others have little spiritual knowledge but it seems their crown chakra is open they r connected with higher wisdom. I don't know why.....
There was an Indian mystic named Paramahansa Yogananda. He wrote a well-known book called Autobiography of a Yogi. He said that he knew of a man who could manifest flowers - obviously a sorcerer who channeled a group entity - but that that was not indicative of spiritual attainment.

Quite true.

To have one's chakras open - to be psychically receptive - or to have one or more powerful Gifts of the Spirit, does not mean that one is highly evolved.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Yesterday, 05:17 AM
starnight1 starnight1 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 247
  starnight1's Avatar
sometimes i feel we r always influenced by spirits no matter we r psychic or not....

I m currently like your other friends actually a bit enjoying working with spirits and guides, i feel one of the reasons, they r so much more intelligent and bright.....
and they r so helpful for the 3D life, for instance a friend lost his dog and key, then asked the Tarot and found them back.
when our planetary energy on saturn or jupiter, we can get different results for our life,too.

so, what inspires u to break this comfortable zone? or actually u feel this is not enough to your own journey, u actually need much more.....
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM
Avadar Avadar is online now
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 389
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
sometimes i feel we r always influenced by spirits no matter we r psychic or not....
The universal language of Spirit is telepathy. All psychic impressions are given through and consist of telepathy.

Contrary to the Freudian paradigm, all dreams are not constructs of the brain but channeled messages and/or commentaries that are usually presented symbolically from people on the Other Side. Most dreams are not helpful or spiritual because most on the Other Side are not aligned with The Light.

So you are quite correct in your appraisal. In general, people in the flesh are under the constant influence of spirits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
I m currently like your other friends actually a bit enjoying working with spirits and guides, i feel one of the reasons, they r so much more intelligent and bright.....
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
and they r so helpful for the 3D life, for instance a friend lost his dog and key, then asked the Tarot and found them back.
when our planetary energy on saturn or jupiter, we can get different results for our life,too.
Interesting. I find that the general characteristics of a sun sign to be accurate but not the day to day horoscopes in the newspaper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
so, what inspires u to break this comfortable zone? or actually u feel this is not enough to your own journey, u actually need much more.....
I look upon this last archaic incarnation as a temporary venture to grow to a high level, learn more spiritual stability along the way, and teach others how to do the same.

I have many plans for after I transition: in The Light as an ascended master and of The Light in channeling my future Secondary Godhead Sun (SGS) when I come back into physicality (i.e., being post-ascended). That is when I will have officially arrived, so to speak.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums