Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Knower
Exclamation Incubus & Succubus

About a year ago, I had an experience of an unknown dark entity trying to mirror my soul connection with my soulmate/twinflame in order to lurk me in. Started out with pleasant warm tingling, but soon turned into muscle contractions/shakes, pressure on the head creating a headache and making it hard to think, pressure on throat, tilting back my head, and introducing a feeling of inviting power surging though me. My soul connection is a Christian (I am still trying to find my spiritual way) and his prayers managed to banish this being(s). After that episode, similar things happened a few more times, which he again managed to banish, and then stopped for good... Until last night.

Only today I found out about incubus, and I believe that is what happened to me. I apologise for a bit of graphic description, but since incubus and succubus are related to sexuality, I can't avoid it when talking about this, if I want to properly explain what happened.

It were late night hours, and I was laying on my back in my bed, fully awake if a little drowsy, chatting to my soul connection on my laptop. I started to feel this warm tingling like when he hugs me with his soul, which quickly became arousing. I brought it up to him, but he changed the subject, so I thought he was just teasing me. The feeling was getting more intense and it started to feel like he was performing oral sex on me. Me and him don't do much of this soul sex stuff, especially not recently, and it was a suprise, but since I still thought it was him and felt sexually repressed lately, I happily gave into it. The muscle contractions/shakes started, the worst ones being in my thights. I had shakes with my soul connection only when we first discovered our connection, and had to "tune into" eachother and I had to "raise my vibration", so this was kinda odd now that I think about it, but at the time, it was a nice reminder of those times, extremely pleasant. But then it started getting worse and worse until my whole body was violently convulsing, still mostly in thight area. I couldn't keep them together, had problems moving my body properly in general, and I felt like I was being forced to give in, to rock my hips a little, which I did against my will. I also got really cold. I was still extremely aroused, but I became more and more worried and less giving into it. I questioned my soul connection in chat if it was him again, and he confirmed it was not, and managed to banish the entity with his prayers. The convulsions stopped instantly like by magic wand, and coldness slowly left me, and my soul connection's peaceful warm hug came in its place... Though even then, I still felt kind of bloated in abdominal area, a sick feeling in my stomach, like some kind of residue is still inside of me down there. I have felt some of that leftover sick feeling again today and I am afraid of the being attempting this again. I am not sure if it matters, but I will note I am on my monthly cycle, maybe making me more vulnerable and open?

My soul connection with keep praying for me, but I don't want to rely on him. I will try his prayers to God and Jesus myself, but I want your opinions too.

What are you experiences in this matter? What are the best ways to get rid of them, permanently?

Thanks in advance,

Anima
Old 01-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Coming2

Anima I am sorry you are dealing with this but please know you are not alone. There have been many people who have had to face this type of experience and come through the other side of it. My first suggestion is to do a house blessing and clearing. Go buy white sage and do clearing prayers throughout the entire house. I understand you are trying to find your own path with your spirituality and sadly they seem to pick on people who are still searching. I was confused and unsure myself at the time but I can tell you the only thing that ever instantly sent it away was me calling on Jesus. I said "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ" and I would just repeat Jesus' name over and over again. It always left when I did. There are many paranormal groups that can offer prayers. I will find the ones I used and send them to you. Keep posting and talking about it. You can get through this!! Ask that God enter your heart and life and rebuke the evil entity that is attacking you!!
Old 07-05-2011, 05:50 PM
E. E. Mitch Ham Ell

Well, Incubus and Sucubus are a kind of desincarnated spiritis, that are focuses in the sexual energy. (each kind of negative desincarnateds, has a type of focus, of obsession)
All in the Universe, are attracted, or repulsed, according to the energetic syntony. Only similar can attract similar. Then, if you attracted an incubus or sacubus, was because you, was vibrating in the same frequence of thinking and feelings that he was vibrating too, and, that is normal, because, sex, is still a big stone on shoe to us, but, we need to solve that.
But, what are that kind of negative and dangerous bings?
Incubus (sexual male demon) and sucubus (sexual female demon), are a kinf ot negative beings, that are, vampires of the sexual energy, they, suck it, from human beings, to themselves. The sexual energy that we produce with our uncontrolled desires.
They frecuently shows themselves with wonderfull forms (the forms that we sexualy desire) in our dreams, having sexual acts with their victims, carry thus with them, a portion of the victim's energy.
They always walk through our plan, influencing who has some kind of syntony with they, this is, almost all.
But, they are not only beings, but also our elementals (thinking-forms, see my topic about that in Astral Projection), created by our corrupted sexuality, that we practic, and that, like the negative sexual beings, suck our energy.
But, basically, incubus and sucubus are simple obsessores, one more kind of them, one among many. Each one, suck us, using a specific kind of channel, it can be: sex, ambition, ego, power, a lot of negative things.
We need to vibrate well, correctly, focused and God, and in his great beings, like Jesus, Buda or Krishna.
But, the help of the Light, is not the solution, is only a crutch, the solution is inside us, and not outside, we are our only saviour, or devil...

Alexandre
Sacred Space Mitch Ham Ell
http://www.mitchhamell.com.br/
Old 07-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Master
There was a time when your kind of experience was more easily accepted and a common "charm" used was the Hag Stone either worn around the neck or hung on the bedhead. Sometimes hung in a stable to prevent "witches" from stealing horses and riding them almost to death. Fisherman in the west of England used to hang them from the bow of their fishing vessels. It is old folk magic but always worth trying for all that.
A Hag Stone is a pebble with a natural hole through it and worn with a leather thong through it. Common source is on pebbled beaches.

Hag Stone
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...s/HPIM0734.jpg
Old 09-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Knower
Thanks so much for your support, everyone. I'll definitely look into your recommendations.

There haven't been any more attacks so far. I was thinking about the day it happened, and yes... I think my sexual frustration might've attracted the entity. And also something else... I realised just before that happened, like half an hour before, I prayed for my protection, my guardian angel or whatever, to go to my loved one which I thought was in trouble (my soul connection). I think my wish was so intense I might've stripped myself off natural protection or something.

I'll definitely be more cautious from now on. It is terrible to realise these things really are out there, when many of them you assume are a legend before it happens to you.

Anima
Old 09-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Prokopton

I agree with Norseman that this is classic stuff. In the Chinese tradition they described this 2 1/2 thousand years ago in the Su Nu Ching for example.

You are correct that it is sexual frustration, and perhaps one can add loneliness, which partly allows these things to happen, especially if that is much on your mind. Yes you may find that your menstrual flow is encouraged, just as men will be encouraged to ejaculate. It is a major source of energy. You can help partly by doing the 'Female Deer Exercise' -- I can't post links yet for which I apologize, but if you google "umaa tantra female deer exercise" and click the first link you will see a good method.

Important to keep you heart up and your sexual frustration down (useful to see if any sexual hangups are there, they can be), also very useful to do spiritual cleansing -- Draja Mickaharic's "Spiritual Cleansing" book is great.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:20 AM
E. E. Mitch Ham Ell

Gongratulations, Anima

Good luck, always with the Light

Alexandre
Sacred Space Mitch Ham Ell
http://www.mitchhamell.com.br/
Old 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM
SunMist

Anima, I wish I could remember where I read this but some believe that if two lovers interact a lot sexually & astrally that a thoughtform can be created that can then still act independently. So it might not be that an incubus appeared out of nowhere to bother you, but that it was the thoughtform connected to your lover that got a mind of its own. I'm not saying that's reality, but just an idea to try on. I did have one unfortunately experience with astral hanky panky and I knew exactly who the live person was that it was coming from. I started taking steps to guard my energy and did not have further trouble. Good luck and I hope you have no more trouble either.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Knower
Thanks again for the advices and good wishes, everyone! Still no new attacks. I will be very happy if this was a one time thing.

SunMist,
That's very interesting, never heard of it before. I can see that happening, since we interact a lot astrally... What stands out for me, however, is the feeling I got from the entity - the coldness and forcefullness. I am not sure if the thoughform between us, if it was something that came from our loving interaction, would act with such a sentiment?

Just in case, I want to clarify for everyone that I am not attached to the label of incubus. Only used it as means of communicating my experience through, as it is the only explaination I found online. If anyone else has other explainations, I'd be happy to hear them.

Anima
Old 15-05-2011, 07:46 AM
Trace

Thankyou for posting this Anima. Many people are afraid to for fear of ridicule and believe me , that is exactly what they cop. Let me tell you first , that I know exactly what you are talking about as have experienced this myself. You are not alone and there are many people who have experienced this but dont come foreward and whenever I hear of this and people describe it, I know they are telling the truth.
Let me tell you my take on this. It is a spirit on the lower astral realms. No doubt about it. There are spirit all around us at any given time and the ones on the lower realm seem to make us feel them more. They are the spirits of people just like us except many of them had vices and led life a certain way and because they havent evolved, they cling on to earthly feelings that to them was enjoyable. Through a living person, they can attach to their energy fields or auras and feel like they are alive. They also draw on this energy field which can leave you drained and headachy. You can actually feel this drawing of energy in a physical way. They can manipulate energy to make you feel pleasure and when you do that is reciprocated. Its all done through energy and the energy field. Dont feel guilty for feeling the pleasure because its a natural thing and you dont have much control over it. The thing is some spirits can be forceful and its rape. They have no right to do that against your will. They have no right to be infringing on your energy field. They are solely doing it for their own selfish reasons and to experience earthly pleasures. What you can do is make sure that you aura is strong and healthy. You can practise spiritual protection.
I do believe though that once we pass over into spirit, that this sexual pleasure can be experienced between spirits but in a loving way. I believe that the labels of incubus and succubus are given to what is believed to be one spirit but is in fact, many different spirits that have egos and havent evolved or transcended on the astral realm.
Once again, thankyou for talking about this.
By the way, my experience with ghost investigating is that the spirits closer to our plane will cause a coldness with their energy and if they touch you it makes that part of your body cold. You may feel a tingling sensation and then you might feel a pressure. Even if its sexual touching its the same. When a spirit that has evolved touches you ,its not so distinct and you may feel a warmth instead of a coldness.