Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 22-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Drewcious281

Im glad many of you have taken an interest to this topic. Lets get some more involved.

Munchen444, that makes alot of sense with the weather and especially the lightning. Im definitely going to keep a close eye next storm that comes my way. I do agree that there is really no specific time for paranormal activity to happen but i just found it odd that some of the odd things that happen to me are always around 3am. maybe thats just when the spirits around my hood like to come out to play. lol. i believe i live in a pretty active surrounding. im the last subdivision in the outskirts of my city to the south west which used to just be desert and im sure people have been buried out there. on that note almost 2 years ago there was over ten bodies or remains found in a future sub division right next door to my subdivision. Maybe they visit me at times since im more open to these channels.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Drew, wow ! What an interesting topic, not sure how I missed this one ?

I also seem to wake up around 3am and was wondering why, this may be the answer. And the idea of the morning dew, the thunder and lightning storms ... all makes sense. I have felt there was something about rain and thunderstorms, being condusive to spirit visits.

Dream Angel xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by münchen444
From a paranormal investigator’s standpoint, investigations (except where the client indicates the activity peaks at a specific daytime hour) typically occur at late night/very early morning in general, if at all possible. This is for various reasons, the most important of which are thus:

Nightowl touched upon atmosphere and I would like to go into this further: there is an atmospheric byproduct and also a theory for paranormal occurrences being greater in the general time of 3am. That is heralded by (enter scary music here)…the dreaded dew…

Well, more specifically: temperature and humidity…and it’s a complicated mess to try to convey and would probably end up boring people. Let’s just say that: spirits indeed seem drawn to water and temperature may or may not also play a role, in this. Water/humidity appears to help them manifest, somehow. This is also the theory behind spirits manifesting during thunderstorms (which may bring pressure systems into the equation, as well). Not only do storms often bring rain, they can also bring lightening. And if it’s one thing spirits seem to love more than water, it’s electricity. Electricity is another thing spirits appear to be able to “tap into” and manifest from. So, going by this, a thunderstorm with lots of rain and lightning is actually the prime time to be on the look-out for spirits. Though, if all else fails and one is looking for spirits: check around on mornings around the time dew forms, roughly 3am or thereabouts.

This could also be one answer for 3am awakenings: if the atmospheric conditions are right, spirits may manifest and wake us up.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Inesophet

I got a quite disturbed sleeping Cycle what causes me to be awake all night for quite some time now (job has good working times fortunately^^) and never had something unusual happen at 3am.

So cannot confirm it.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:40 PM
jondav

I think "3am " is just a sign of the times,before when people had no t.v. computer, 12 midnight was the "dead time" they were all in bed by 10. now there,s activity 1 or 2 in the morning, so the quietest hours have migrated as it were, perhaps in 50 years time 4 or 5 o clock will be the "dead hour"
Old 10-06-2011, 10:03 PM
MYFIGO

A lot of times when I wake up due to psychic experiences, it will be somewhere close to 3:00 am, although things have happened at other times as well.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondav
I think "3am " is just a sign of the times,before when people had no t.v. computer, 12 midnight was the "dead time" they were all in bed by 10. now there,s activity 1 or 2 in the morning, so the quietest hours have migrated as it were, perhaps in 50 years time 4 or 5 o clock will be the "dead hour"

aha, so this explains it ~ there is more activity nowadays around 3am because up til that time..... the spirits are busy watching tv !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 17-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Knower
This is a really interesting one! Before I smudged my house I was having alot of uneasy feelings and my 2 year old son would wake up screaming sometime between 3 and 4 am, only on Friday nights. He would go rigid with fear and scream uncontrollably to go home and you couldn't reason with him. You couldn't even hug him he would kick his way out of your arms and throw himself on the floor. Very scary stuff. Since cleasing the house and telling the spirit to go I have had no more problems like this, so I wonder if it was the spirit scaring him or something.

If I wake up between the hours of 3 and 4 am I cannot get back to sleep for ages. Any other time and I fall right back to sleep.
Old 20-06-2011, 02:14 PM
lindidia

Phone call at 3am

I was on a cycling weekend with my husband. I was not going to go as my dog recently had orthopedic surgery. Last minute I worked out a way I could half my time away from home and managed to meet my husband in Niagara Falls, at the hotel our group was going to be at.

At 3am -exactly- early Sunday morning (which happened to be Father's day) my cell phone rang. It was a call from my Home (I have the cell programmed to play a particular tune and show a photo when someone calls me on it). Nothing unusual, except my husband and I were in Niagara Falls and not at home.

My mother has an apartment in my home. It has a seperate phone line. Mother came to live with us when my father passed away in 2009...up until then the dog lived with them, and the dog and my father were beloved to each other.

After the 3am phone call, I phoned my house back thinking something was up, no answer. Then I tried my mother's line, and she picked up. She hadn't phoned me. Either she is fibbing, motive uncertain, or perhaps dad reached out on this significant day, Father's day, at a time when we are all concerned about and focussed on his dog.

I miss my dad.
Old 21-06-2011, 01:30 AM
Master
I thought it was 3.33am, thats around the time of early morning that I wake, I just ask AA Michael to stay close by me at that time and then I go back to sleep.