Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-08-2019, 05:47 AM
Master

I think I had an NDE

You know that I have some crazy experiences, well, this one is even more crazier than everything that happened to me until now.I don't know where to begin, you know the stories of people that had NDEs, that they usually receive a message that it's not their time and that they have to return, right? Ok, let's not spoil everything.

I found myself in this strange town, it was abandoned but the thing is that it was a brand new town, anyway, it was darkness everywhere, you know, no natural light, just the town lights.Suddenly, I found myself in an apartment with some old friends of mine, I had/have no idea what we were doing there.I with a classmate from my past decided that we have to go outside, I was a little bit scared, there's was no natural light and this friend of mine was dressed in black clothes like he was not the boy I remember, but someone who took his appearance.I don't know how it happened but I found myself in another apartment, here I met my aunt ( I am sure she was not my real aunt, but another being disguised ) and a woman and two children.I don't know but I found myself trying to get out from there, it was like I am a prisoner there, somehow I found a way to get out.Now, when I think better, I believe that all those people from my past were just "projections" used to do something to me, maybe to trick me and to take my life, remember, there was no natural light.Let's go on, I found myself again on the street, same thing, darkness everywhere, I was with another old friend of mine, we were trying to get to the first apartment when suddenly he left me all alone in the center of this town, I was really scared because I knew there are guards protecting that place but there was nobody.Suddenly, the whole place became illuminated with a very colorful light, it was like the sky was full of moving colors, the buildings were huge and old fashioned, some had lights and some were empty.At the same time, something more happened, the whole town became filled with little children and their parents, they were like everywhere, for a second I thought that I was in some kind of Heaven.Now, after some time of admiring this amazing place, this old friend of mine appeared again, he was the only one dressed with black clothes from there and he was scared, you know, really scared, he stole a bike from a child and disappeared in the distance.When this happened, we were both trying to go from one side of the street to the other and I got scared and I think this made the whole street to be filled with cars that disappeared instantly after I was on the other side.Then, I heard the parent of a child saying ( this is what I understand now, I thought that the parent was screaming at a child but this lady was screaming at that old friend of mine ): "You will never come back here again, never!"; then while watching this moment unfolding, I saw an old friend of mine ( I barely knew this boy ) that died more than two years ago in a horrible car accident, he appeared in the front of my face, radiating light and he told me these words: "IT'S NOT YOUR TIME, YOU HAVE TO RETURN BACK!"; he was like he is not my old friend but an angel.Man, this shocked me to the bones, I had no idea that I was dreaming, this woke me up, I started to become aware that I am dreaming.Suddenly, I found myself in another apartment, this time I was floating, I tried to pass through the window to leave that place, it was once again darkness everywhere, I tried and I tried and it was not working, then, I started to feel fear that I may fall from that high distance.I have no idea how, but I found myself again in the first apartment, there I saw this girl, they told me that she is our new room mate, but I knew SHE WAS BEING HELD THERE FOR BEING USED AS A SEXUAL OBJECT, all those people that I thought they were old friends of mine, well, they were all evil people who use girls as sexual slaves, I saw this girl, she was was almost naked and chained to the bed.You see, my intuition was right from the very beginning, I knew that they were not my real friends, but man, that old friend of mine that died in the car accident, that was something beyond any imagination... and his message to me... I have no idea what to say.... Some days ago I received another "vision" about two girls that were kidnapped and everyone believes they are dead because the one who took them told the police that he murdered both girls, but in my vision ( way before the theory of being in fact sold as sexual slaves ) I saw at least one of them as being alive, remember, this was with a day before about finding out that they may be sold as sexual slaves, now, I don't really know what to say...

What do you say about this dream? Sorry for writing it like that but this is how I feel I should write it.

This is my dream, maybe it was my time to die but once again I was saved, all those old friends of mine were all dressed with black clothes and were always in a hurry when they were around my presence, maybe they were there to make sure I never return back this world.I kinda feel that I was in another realm of existence, I don't know where...

By the way, while I was writing about my dream, here, on this forum, I saw another bright light that appeared in front of my eyes.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:05 AM
Deactivated Account

The Lord shows you this so that you can intercede for them in Prayer. That is, women in some twisted form of sex slavery. This is the burden God has placed upon your heart, that you should pray.

Concerning the heaven bound vision, this was not heaven perse, but was a heavenly created dimension and you were lifted up; your spiritual standing was lifted up and when you were told to go back, you went in new spiritual power to tackle all those that you thought see your friends. This heavenly plane was created specifically for you and to know the purpose.

Here is the interpretation:

The black clothed friends are false preachers, and the chained girl is the church. They are using their churches for personal gain and not nourishing it. And the bicycle represents mobility; the ability of a child of God to progress towards heaven which is given by the Word of God, the child represents Christs flock. The woman who blasted at the bike thief was the church that was empowered to tackle false preachers. The men in black wanted you to join they're system of not nourishing Gods people with His Word and to use the church for personal gain. Now, as you were lifted up, you were lifted up in spiritual power to be aware and effectively deal with these false preachers and correct the Church. This is the meaning.

The purpose is thus; identifying false preachers and correcting the Church today, this is a new power and ability God has now given you. The woman blasting the bike thief represents the Authority God has given you to execute judgement upon these wolves in sheep's clothing (But of course, at has behest).

Blessings.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Well at least there are no devils or witches so there's at least some improvement. But I don't think it was actually an NDE, because an NDE is literaly a 'near death experience', meaning you'd have to be on the brink of death or even clinically dead. It's someting totally different than dreaming. As for your experience, I think this was what I call a semi-lucid dream where you become self-aware as you described, yet not fully able to gain control of the dreamscape. I may (or may not) had this happening to me at least once or twice in my life.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
The Lord shows you this so that you can intercede for them in Prayer. That is, women in some twisted form of sex slavery. This is the burden God has placed upon your heart, that you should pray.

Concerning the heaven bound vision, this was not heaven perse, but was a heavenly created dimension and you were lifted up; your spiritual standing was lifted up and when you were told to go back, you went in new spiritual power to tackle all those that you thought see your friends. This heavenly plane was created specifically for you and to know the purpose.

Here is the interpretation:

The black clothed friends are false preachers, and the chained girl is the church. They are using their churches for personal gain and not nourishing it. And the bicycle represents mobility; the ability of a child of God to progress towards heaven which is given by the Word of God, the child represents Christs flock. The woman who blasted at the bike thief was the church that was empowered to tackle false preachers. The men in black wanted you to join they're system of not nourishing Gods people with His Word and to use the church for personal gain. Now, as you were lifted up, you were lifted up in spiritual power to be aware and effectively deal with these false preachers and correct the Church. This is the meaning.

The purpose is thus; identifying false preachers and correcting the Church today, this is a new power and ability God has now given you. The woman blasting the bike thief represents the Authority God has given you to execute judgement upon these wolves in sheep's clothing (But of course, at has behest).

Blessings.

Thank you Aknaton for your answer!

Peace!
Old 02-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well at least there are no devils or witches so there's at least some improvement. But I don't think it was actually an NDE, because an NDE is literaly a 'near death experience', meaning you'd have to be on the brink of death or even clinically dead. It's someting totally different than dreaming. As for your experience, I think this was what I call a semi-lucid dream where you become self-aware as you described, yet not fully able to gain control of the dreamscape. I may (or may not) had this happening to me at least once or twice in my life.

I know, but because that old friend of mine who was radiating of light told me that it's not my time and that I have to return back to this world, well, this made me to think that I was close to actually die, when I woke up, I had some problems at my stomach and I felt ill for a good period of time in the morning.I became aware that I was dreaming because of his message to me, this woke me up because I read some NDE accounts and some of them talk about exactly the same message coming from someone they known, from Jesus Himself or from a voice.I prayed to the Father to help me with that bad awful state that I was feeling and now I am just fine, like nothing happened to me, I know that you do not believe, but this is my exprience and it's all true.I know that my old friend who died in a car accident was not my real old friend but a being of Light and I also know that the other friends from my dream were not my real friends, they are normal people in real life, just like me and you, but in my dream they all were dressed with black clothes.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I know, but because that old friend of mine who was radiating of light told me that it's not my time and that I have to return back to this world, well, this made me to think that I was close to actually die, when I woke up, I had some problems at my stomach and I felt ill for a good period of time in the morning.I became aware that I was dreaming because of his message to me, this woke me up because I read some NDE accounts and some of them talk about exactly the same message coming from someone they known, from Jesus Himself or from a voice.I prayed to the Father to help me with that bad awful state that I was feeling and now I am just fine, like nothing happened to me, I know that you do not believe, but this is my exprience and it's all true.I know that my old friend who died in a car accident was not my real old friend but a being of Light and I also know that the other friends from my dream were not my real friends, they are normal people in real life, just like me and you, but in my dream they all were dressed with black clothes.

NDEs don't even happen when you're close to death, they only happen when you're literally dying at the moment. In your case don't you think you'd be hospitalised if it were true? You know, I'm a self-destructive maniac, yet I'm still here. Sometimes when I felt ill I was really tempted to believe that my poor lifestyle was finally starting to take it's toll, yet it turned out to be a minor flu that disappeared in less than a few days. What you had lasted only a single morning, so it's safe to assume it wasn't anything serious or life-threatening.

I also had a very few 'otherwordly dreams' before, one of them, a 'heavenly' one, had such an impact on me that I can't explain what it truly was. Even today when I think about it, that dream makes it challenging to stop being an atheist. Because of that dream, I used to believe I was being watched over by an angelic being. So in a way, I am like you that I question certain experiences with a dose of superstition. But I'm slowly trying to make progress through logic and reason and learning to accept the possibility that it was just my subconscious messing with me. Sometimes things are actually just very simple, no matter how astonishing they appear.

But once again, don't take what I said the wrong way. The only thing I can do is share my own perception and find out how much it reasonates with the stories of others.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
NDEs don't even happen when you're close to death, they only happen when you're literally dying at the moment. In your case don't you think you'd be hospitalised if it were true? You know, I'm a self-destructive maniac, yet I'm still here. Sometimes when I felt ill I was really tempted to believe that my poor lifestyle was finally starting to take it's toll, yet it turned out to be a minor flu that disappeared in less than a few days. What you had lasted only a single morning, so it's safe to assume it wasn't anything serious or life-threatening.

I also had a very few 'otherwordly dreams' before, one of them, a 'heavenly' one, had such an impact on me that I can't explain what it truly was. Even today when I think about it, that dream makes it challenging to stop being an atheist. Because of that dream, I used to believe I was being watched over by an angelic being. So in a way, I am like you that I question certain experiences with a dose of superstition. But I'm slowly trying to make progress through logic and reason and learning to accept the possibility that it was just my subconscious messing with me. Sometimes things are actually just very simple, no matter how astonishing they appear.

But once again, don't take what I said the wrong way. The only thing I can do is share my own perception and find out how much it reasonates with the stories of others.

I understand your reasoning, I am a programmer so logic is a very important thing in my work, without it, I can't do my work.I see, it's funny, I thought the same thing many times, not just once when I fell ill I thought that this is it, that I am going to die, but always I got better later on.The thing is that I have serious problems with my stomach, I was once taken at hospital because of it, for the past months I had more and more problems, pain and sensations of throwing up every single day.I can't eat too much because I feel very tired and I feel like sleeping.

I think, can you tell more about that experience? I think this is where faith comes in, you can base all your experiences on the premise that they are a creation of the mind, but I think that there's something more, I see the mind as the bridge between the spiritual things and the material world, everything is filtered through it, I have an expression of mine: "Each moment there are revelead to us two truths: the truth our mind is giving us which is always changing, making it an illusion ( the truth never changes, right? ) and the truth, the one that never changes, it's our choice which one we choose to listen to; but I understand you reasoning.I know that no matter what strange experiences I have, you will always look at them with a feeling of disbelief, because this is your current state on the path of spiritual evolution.Look at the world, you will see people that where at a state that you used to be, like being a christian, having a different belief or something else, this is the river of life, in a continuous flow.

This my belief, a feeling that I have, you will come to believe, maybe not now, not in a year or more, but you will come to believe, you are searching, you would not be on this forum otherwise, you are searching for answers, we are all, aren't we?