Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-10-2021, 08:38 PM
Knower

Anybody know of this guy?

Came across this chap about two-three weeks ago on Youtube. I've watched about three of his videos and I think he knows the subject. A little bit eccentric but then aren't we all
Anyone here have any Andara crystals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJvjPC0-e1A&t=245s
Old 07-10-2021, 04:18 AM
Ascender

First I have heard of them. They look like glass shards to me. They sure are selling for a lot of money. If they're a scam, looks like a lot of people are wasting their money. If they're for real, where is everybody getting them?
Old 07-10-2021, 09:06 AM
Master
No I don't have andara obsidian. I never liked it. I think I first saw it around 2009. Some liked it, had crystal skulls from it even, others didn't like it.

If memory serves it is manmade. Doesn't mean it doesn't have energy. After all goldstone and bluefluss is also manmade.
But it's nothing new. When I entered the circles I did in 2009 most everyone already knew it or had it, meaning it has been around for longer.

I don't know the man, but if he resonates with you it's good.
Old 11-11-2021, 05:58 PM
Ascender

Those crystal skulls are too creepy for me. I don't like them at all.
Old 12-11-2021, 06:28 PM
Experiencer
I don't believe it.
Old 12-11-2021, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Those crystal skulls are too creepy for me. I don't like them at all.
Some people are scared of them, others -including me- work wonderfully with them!
I have around 30 I think. I always got one in my bed. Makes me feel protected and kept when I sleep :)

I think it's a bit like Tarot. Some people are scared of that too. Then, when they grow and come to understand more, they suddenly open up to it.
At first I found it a bit strange and didn't do anything for me. Until I got touched by the energy of one!
All crystal skulls are connected to the collective crystal skull energy, which is connected to the ancient crystal skulls.
They were created and used during the Golden Era of Atlantis. There are also etheric / energy-only crystal skull, like there are energy-only pyramids above certain places.
Nothing creepy about any of it but it takes letting go of the 3D thinking of "skull - dead person". It has nothing to do with that.
Even the Celtic people regarded the skull as sacred. They believed the essence & soul of the person seated there.
Just a matter of perspective and in the current human 3D perspective anything that could relate to death is scary.
Not trying to talk you into skulls, just giving a li'l more info :) Sometimes that helps to at least lower the negative feelings.
And also not necessary to get to like skulls, like reading cards is not for everyone, nor are crystals. But it's a shame if you got stronger negative feelings.