Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-05-2019, 02:58 PM
ImthatIm

I am reminded of a quote someone had stated and it spoke truth in simplicity to
(ME,MYSELF and I).............

"Love has no religion"

Quote by Sky123

^-^^
Old 22-05-2019, 02:51 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illdieformycat
I’d say we’re here in order to evolve and get in touch with our higher selves. Like why do we have akashic records?
Why can we tap into parts of our brains that basically gets us closer to our HS?

Why are there psychedelic drugs on this planet that grow naturally? Hahahaha, lol.

It’s all in order for us to evolve into our highest self and to remember.
Love it! Yes.

Oh, I see you are new here...well, big welcome, to you!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-06-2019, 08:40 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Edit: Ah, I see you have not been here for a year...I'll leave the post anyway.

-Of course, it makes perfect sense.
I would be curious what your take would be on ... So, will there be a 'time' when
our individual soul/consciousness would be without these opposites;

say, back Home, Heaven ... in a continual blissful state?

Would you say, the individual, being an extension of God, would no longer find these opposites necessary?
I do...you?
...Since I like how your mind works on this topic.
Thanks.

First: I didn't realize that I hadn't been on here for that long, so thanks for reaching out to me and pulling me back in.

To answer your question: I really don't know, nor can I even fathom that possibility, at least not yet. On one hand, I can only begin to imagine the infinite and unconditional state of love (bliss) based on the moments of peace and blessings I've managed to stumble into in this dimension. I would predict that since the majority of our suffering comes from a sense of being disconnected from one another, once we figure out a way to truly connect (and I'm not talking about technology), much of the unnecessary suffering we see in the world today will greatly subside.

Of course, this is just the perspective of one old man.
Old 26-06-2019, 05:36 PM
Master
Here is a link to download a pdf copy of chapter 2 (just completed) of my treatise, "What Did Jesus Really Mean?" which explains Jesus' enigmatic statement "Whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Matthew 16:25-26) in terms of a reincarnational soul-development 'scheme', which in turn implies that 'we' (nascent baby-bird souls) have 'incarnated' here in order to learn/develop and grow to become functionally full-fledged members/partners of LIFE - that is why 'we' are 'here', in other words. Not everyone makes it, though, hence the referenced possibility of 'losing' one's (soulful) 'life'.
Old 15-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Pathfinder

Yeah, I know.....This place is so Basakwards.

Sometimes I think we are here to gain a new level of appreciation for where we came from.

I think a handful of other things but that one seems to stick out the most.
Old 15-07-2019, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D'Arezzo
Yeah, I know.....This place is so Basakwards.

Sometimes I think we are here to gain a new level of appreciation for where we came from.

I think a handful of other things but that one seems to stick out the most.
But its Bassackwards, Nick (just want to make sure you appreciate what the truth really is so you 'graduate' on time!)
Old 15-07-2019, 02:16 PM
Guide
We come to this planet because we have attachments. In my opinion most come here to have sex, some people come here to smoke cigarettes, etc. That’s why breaking the cycle of death/rebirth is difficult. We have many attachments to this planet which should be solved.
Old 15-07-2019, 07:41 PM
Knower
i wonder the same thing. More precisely i wonder why am i in this rotten, discontented state where i have so many desires but not a single one of them gets fulfilled?
Usually i find the answer to this question in some moments of bliss and happiness. i realize that this is why i am here, to experience this wonderful, joyful moment. Usually that moment would last between a few seconds to a few minutes, after which i once again go back to wondering why am i in this unsatisfied state... But since i have my answer, i wait for my next wonderful moment.
Old 15-07-2019, 07:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
I often wonder what the point is, why exactly we are here on this plane of existence. If we come from an all knowing source, from the oneness, from an eternal with no end, then end up in this matrix of chaos that appears to be finite. What's the point?
i wonder the same thing. More precisely i wonder why am i in this rotten, discontented state where i have so many desires but not a single one of them gets fulfilled?
Usually i find the answer to this question in some moments of bliss and happiness. i realize that this is why i am here, to experience this wonderful, joyful moment. Usually that moment would last between a few seconds to a few minutes, after which i once again go back to wondering why am i in this unsatisfied state... But since i have my answer, i wait for my next wonderful moment.
Old 15-07-2019, 08:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1

Indeed, desire leads to suffering and the fulfilment of desire does not lead to satisfaction because new desires will arise. We usually desire something which we feel is missing from our lives, but in this moment nothing is missing. So rest in this wonderful joyful moment, which is complete in itself.

Peace.