Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-07-2019, 07:24 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Energetic/spiritual stealth

I’m curious to know what people know about energetic/spiritual stealth(camouflage), I can never seem to find any good information regarding the topic and yet no one seems to be bothered about this aspect,

I keep seeing everyone saying to shine brighter (metaphorically) and be a light and surround yourself in light and become a beacon, yet I don’t see many people talking about what happens when you stand out side at night with a light, you can only see what’s in the beam from the light, yet everything from miles around can see you, with this logic it’s not hard to see why some many people claim to be attack,

People don’t seem to know that you can’t attack what you can not see, same goes for “negativite” entites and spirits, but this seemingly large factor appears to be overlooked and cast aside
Old 30-07-2019, 10:02 AM
Master
When I have no thoughts and are very quiet inside I seem to disappear even though I am still there. Animals and human predators respond to our presence, our emotional state, etc., regardless whether they can see us or not. You can be hiding in a building and a dog can still sense you and know that you are in there.

But spirituality, bathing in your own inner light, is different. That light comes from another dimension and it is not visible to everyone. My inner light protects me, it moves me out of danger when I am attuned to it. I have dodged many metaphorical bullets due to the spiritual presence which I nurture within myself. The light within us is not like the light we see in this world.
Old 30-07-2019, 12:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
I’m curious to know what people know about energetic/spiritual stealth(camouflage), I can never seem to find any good information regarding the topic and yet no one seems to be bothered about this aspect,

I keep seeing everyone saying to shine brighter (metaphorically) and be a light and surround yourself in light and become a beacon, yet I don’t see many people talking about what happens when you stand out side at night with a light, you can only see what’s in the beam from the light, yet everything from miles around can see you, with this logic it’s not hard to see why some many people claim to be attack,

People don’t seem to know that you can’t attack what you can not see, same goes for “negativite” entites and spirits, but this seemingly large factor appears to be overlooked and cast aside

Hello BlackfoxNZ,

Thanks for the interesting topic.

Genuine humility is a great protection.
So is dedicated love, devotion, surrender to God* and service to the divine in others which in a way, is what humility is.

Without that, how can anyone authentically do what is bolded above anyway?
It then becomes mostly about ego preservation and perpetuation.
And of course that attracts attention, which is the unfortunate point, and has unfortunate consequences.
When the separative ego asserts, challenges- negative forces are reactive to it, including internally. It's an intensified internal conflict.
However...

Focus on God means indifference to ignorant/negative forces (not engagement with them).

You can't do both, and that's the part that aspirants don't get; it's unfamiliar. It makes the ego uncomfortable and so it's difficult.

Just read some threads here. Quite often it's the same confused and tormented people who are usually the most adamant defenders of ego with no deference or devotion to God, and plenty of vehement intellectual doubt, suspicion, skepticism, cynicism, (often utterly impoverished) rationalization, vacant opinion, inane platitudes, and defiant posturing - all in the interest of negating, invalidating, and rejecting the very thing they urgently need, e.g., they have become their own worst enemy! All this while talking about it like they are best friends! Is it any wonder they end up going around in circles, stirring up their own trouble and then complaining about it? And yet this also describes "normal", common, regular human life. But...

If love, devotion, surrender, and service to God is cultivated, then God begins to order and protect the life.
Simple.
Then one may move very fast, free, happily, and peacefully through life without leaving a wake of turmoil.

*isn't it really God Who is camouflaged?

~ J

Last edited by Jyotir : 30-07-2019 at 01:18 PM.
Old 30-07-2019, 08:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

[COLOR="Navy"

Genuine humility is a great protection.
So is dedicated love, devotion, surrender to God* and service to the divine in others which in a way, is what humility is.

Without that, how can anyone authentically do what is bolded above anyway?
It then becomes mostly about ego preservation and perpetuation.
And of course that attracts attention, which is the unfortunate point, and has unfortunate consequences.
When the separative ego asserts, challenges- negative forces are reactive to it, including internally. It's an intensified internal conflict.
However...

Focus on God means indifference to ignorant/negative forces (not engagement with them).

You can't do both, and that's the part that aspirants don't get; it's unfamiliar. It makes the ego uncomfortable and so it's difficult.

Just read some threads here. Quite often it's the same confused and tormented people who are usually the most adamant defenders of ego with no deference or devotion to God, and plenty of vehement intellectual doubt, suspicion, skepticism, cynicism, (often utterly impoverished) rationalization, vacant opinion, inane platitudes, and defiant posturing - all in the interest of negating, invalidating, and rejecting the very thing they urgently need, e.g., they have become their own worst enemy! All this while talking about it like they are best friends! Is it any wonder they end up going around in circles, stirring up their own trouble and then complaining about it? And yet this also describes "normal", common, regular human life. But...

Jyotir,

As per usual I appreciate your remarks. I especially appreciate your emphasis on humility. If I might add to your observations my simple definition of humility is recognition of the Divine/God. I remember someone saying that anyone who has had a genuine experience of the Divine/God can always be identified by their humility.

As regards to "normal" life I am reminded of a book by Georg Kuhlewind entitled _From Normal to Healthy_. Obviously the title implies that what we ascribe to as being 'normal' is far from being healthy.

Both points being taken......I would caution others to the dangers of charlatans who can be perceived by their pride and self-righteousness.
Old 31-07-2019, 07:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ

During my youth, the period of my "spiritual training", all of my Gurus and teachers from the Divine Life Society, emphasised the requirement for silence...in Sanskrit, this is called Mouna.

When the brain is too noisy, we become 'spiritual chatterboxes' and although we may shine our light, the energy becomes very weak and diffused...scattered throughout too many channels and thus mindful intent loses its one-pointed focused direction...whether that be upon God, or meditation, or enlightenment/liberation...whatever the goal may be...and we find ourselves discussing philosophy, theology, quantum physics and metaphysics instead of applying all that energy, that intent, towards the practice.

I did not think much of those teachings...I pretty much ignored them...until now...until they came back to bite me on the karmic posterior.

For you see, if you are doing any Spiritual disciplines, any work or practice and another asks "why are you doing that?" and you tell them and share your philosophy, broadcast your spirituality, you open yourself wide up to negative energy attachments, hostile criticisms and personal judgments, psychic sabotage and anything else that will try and block/dim your diffused light...and at the end of it all, you find that nobody else is really all that interested anyway.

However, if you walk the path of the mystic, the occultist, you can say "I am sorry, but that information is personal and private...I am not allowed to tell you because my teacher has forbidden it" then, this peaks the interest and curiosity of others because they HAVE to know and you are refusing to tell them..you are letting your actions and your vibrations speak and NOT your words..by saving the broadcast, you are transmuting that energy into higher Spirituality, just like how the energy from sexual orgasm gets transmuted, so does the energy from verbal or mental orgasm into higher and higher Spiritual ideals in accordance with your school and sacred teachings.

This is why the practice of Mouna (verbal celibacy) is very important at a certain stage of spiritual growth, to stop the cycle of thoughts into words which creates more thoughts...which creates more words...and on..and on this perpetuates until the whole spiritual practice becomes so corrupted, it may as well be discontinued altogether.

Eventually, outer silence will produce an inner silence which will perpetuate the outer silence and this state is called Antar Mouna or "inner silence and stillness" so this then becomes "stealth spirituality".
Old 10-08-2019, 10:34 AM
BlackfoxNZ

thank you all for your replies so far,

1, ill start my first point with the post from Starman "When I have no thoughts and are very quiet inside I seem to disappear even though I am still there. Animals and human predators respond to our presence, our emotional state, etc., regardless whether they can see us or not. You can be hiding in a building and a dog can still sense you and know that you are in there.

But spirituality, bathing in your own inner light, is different. That light comes from another dimension and it is not visible to everyone. My inner light protects me, it moves me out of danger when I am attuned to it. I have dodged many metaphorical bullets due to the spiritual presence which I nurture within myself. The light within us is not like the light we see in this world."

most spirits which would appear as "spirit guides" to most track and locate you by listening to the sounds/noise your thoughts make, which is why it would seem you "disappear" when you stop thinking, i know this as i when i first tested some stealth tactics 2 nights later i had a spirit walk in on a dream and when i ask them how they found me they replied with "your glowing ears" which is taken from a phrase about listening to someone talk abut you which in this case was me thinking about myself, so basically silencing your thoughts will hide you from some spiritual entities, many can find/track you via energetic fields and/or light/colour/brightness, and it mainly depends on which spiritual entities are around you or seeking you as to how in depth you should go.

2, this is more of a follow on point to anyone asking why do you even need to bother with hiding/stealth/camouflage on a "spiritual" level. to that i ask "how much of what you do is you being told what to do or based on entities manipulating you for you to to more of their bidding" and for what i observe most people "ground" themselves or "center" or do other things to "balance themselves" yet they stay in this mode where they live their lifes on emotional reactions/impulses. please note i'm not saying that living and basing your choices on emotions a "bad thing", i would just like to shine the spotlight on it for others to see the short falls of such lifestyles, but for that i should state what i view emotions as, to me emotions appear to be a reaction to a external event and/or encounter. i mean this in the way that emotion is nothing more than you reacting to something or someone, i also class impulses as emotion as your reaction to something may cause you to do "X" action, this ranges from temperature causing you to react in the form on putting on a jacket, to someone telling you their story of when their pet died causing you to feel sad with them, to a shop using a smell to cause you to buy a certain product, to a spiritual entity making you feel a empowered so you don't bother questioning them cos you feel good and there is never any need to question beings when they make you feel good... i hope people can detect my sarcasm in that last sentence. when you make choices based on emotion your not the one making the choices. the thing that caused "X" emotion is making the choice for you and you are 1, not strong enough mentally to resist temptation (can be both a good and a bad thing), 2, under a false assumption that you are in control, 3, this is the one i haven't thought of yet but i'm sure someone will mention something which will fit in here as number 3 as my thinking is still somewhat very limited,

3, this leds me to my next point i see when it comes to God, disclaimer don't read further if you aren't happy with someone attempting to point out flaws in logic and beliefs you may or may not hold, whenever i observe people talking about their god its always based on a emotion. where the emotion comes from? : i don't know, i haven't been able to track it down for figure it out, but when you start preaching about God will always be there to save you and everyone else... do you want to be saved? does it make you feel emotionally vaildated when you ponder the idea of a being much powerful than you is willing to come down and save you? i'm not trying to attack anyone, i'm trying to get people to talk more about why they believe in such things as gods to further my understanding of the people themselves and why they are doing what they are so any responses are welcomed no matter what view point you come from, I have not had any experince in which i had a being such as a god come to me or interact with me in anyway which i could rule out things like emotional projection, or environmental effects, i have been spiritual attack and there was no "God" or "angels" or "heavenlly beings" which helped me in my defence, instead i was me and me alone and i learnt how to defend myself and remove everything and anything which i deemed could effect my choices and/or emotions in anyway and suddenly i found that once you hide from spiritual entities, you find yourself in a very clear mind space from where you can make clear observations without beings like so called "spirit guides" changing your perseption to fit what they want you to believe. instead you can start viewing things as they are in their form without personal projections. so the sub point i am kindof trying to make is while entities can see you they can influence you, when you disappear so does their abitily to influence you, *providing they don't know how different aspects and methods of spiritual/energetic stealth works and depends on the level of your knowledge in such matters.

i know its a mess and my points are all over the place without any clear focus and the spelling is **** but it will do for now, i hope it will have its intended effect of causing a discussion in which i can use to further my understanding of such matters and other peoples opinions.
my views expressed here are based of a background in warfare, grand strategy, psychological manipulation. which i should note my background is in the study of these things... not the use of said things on others to this point in time