Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Pps, there's nothing wrong with wanting more than this FWB OP.

I agree with both your posts Josephine......sounds like the "OP's" "fun relationship" might not be as carefree as she would perhaps like it to be??? Or it once was???

And you're right...nothing wrong with wanting more if you're up for that! (and she might not be....dunno)

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 29-08-2019, 09:11 AM
Newbie ;)

okay i've read everything in this case you don't have to panic. but you must tell him the truth. don't worry about his reaction that is natural.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:53 PM
Seeker

It's common when someone ditched you or leave you behind but just try not to think about that stuff, ignore them and go somewhere all alone and feel yourself. Things will get better.
Remember in the Bible story that Adam and Eve where in paradise and were kicked out. Don't get disheartened.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Knower

FW my opinion IW - You sound like you are in a bit of pain over telling a fib. You must be an otherwise very truthful person. Added to that, you must respect your FWB as a person, even if the relationship is loosely tied. If he mentions it on your date I'd tell him the truth. You deserve the feeling you will get when you come clean. It will take the weight off of you. Good luck!
Old 30-09-2019, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

I did something stupid and regret it!

If you regret something, there are two options:

Keep feeling stupid about it, try to tell your mind to forget and forgive.
Learn something useful from that experience.
An experience that has left a mark in your mind, whether through satisfaction or regret can never be forgotten. So in the first way, I can assure, that you will always have it in your head. It will only make you miserable, if you try to forget the incident, as it will trigger your brain to even strongly grasp to that memory (that's how the brain works)
Old 07-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Newbie ;)

he mite have other reasons why u didn't hear from him.. and he he mite not know thats not you I think u jus nervous stop over thinking sweetie