Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-05-2020, 02:21 AM
Seeker
botswana agate energy: POLISHED vs MATTE

just a simple survey of how the community feels about the energy of the stone. i personally feel that they are both beautiful, so much in fact i cant choose between the two. So share your thoughts or opinions, would love to conversate.

Health, Healing, and Happiness
Old 24-05-2020, 07:57 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexis.l.s.h
just a simple survey of how the community feels about the energy of the stone. i personally feel that they are both beautiful, so much in fact i cant choose between the two. So share your thoughts or opinions, would love to conversate.

I have some, they are very beautiful. From what I remember they are grounding in a comforting gentle way. Great stress relievers too. I only have some polished ones.

Old 24-05-2020, 08:20 AM
Master
I'm not a big fan of jaspers and agates but if I get them they are polished. I happen to have a bunch of rough pieces of polychrome jasper that were given to me, I put most in the garden for decoration.

Botswana agate was one of the first stones I bought intuitively for myself. I carried it with me for months on end after a surgery. I felt strongly it helped me heal, as healing to a while too.
It has blue and grey tints.

Also, if you like both polished and rough pieces, no reason why you cannot get both.
Old 24-05-2020, 09:20 AM
Seeker
hi Fairycrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Botswana agate was one of the first stones I bought intuitively for myself. I carried it with me for months on end after a surgery. I felt strongly it helped me heal, as healing to a while too.

Beautiful, thats awesome to hear that you had the stone work for you in your time of need.

i feel as well that they have a calming and almost reassuring feel, with its tranquil, geometric ripples, almost as a reminder that there is beauty in every hard seemingly nonnegotiable ripple of life, you dont question why the botswana has hard lines of ripples where it does, you just appreciate that it does, and love every ripple that nature decided to put, because thats the beauty of botswana, the ripples, who knows the reason there are ripples where there are, and none where there arent, its even prettier with more, but in life its sometimes just hard to appreciate at the hard line of the ripple, you have to look back later to see the beauty in the "grand scheme". There was a reason for every ripple.

knock on wood though, for real.

Old 24-05-2020, 09:55 AM
Pathfinder

Cuartz gives positive energies also.
Old 24-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Guide

I didn't react to the question polished or matte but I would go for polished because the beautiful layering is better visible.