Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-05-2020, 12:39 PM
Master
Ocean Jaspers from Madagaskar with pink & blue

"my" crystal shop (which isn't mine, but the one I always go to as they have such good quality, high vibrational crystals) has got new ocean jaspers in from Madagascar.
And OMG they're totally gorgeous!
I don't love jaspers much, but these have blues and pinks and lilac. A totally different variety and also energy.

You can see them here, cannot post images here as they're too large.

https://www.lichtpuntjekristallen.nl...spis-17-5..jpg

https://www.lichtpuntjekristallen.nl...s-17-5..-1.jpg

https://www.lichtpuntjekristallen.nl...pis-17-5...jpg
Old 20-05-2020, 05:21 PM
Knower
Nice find! Amazing spheres! All of them are ... but that first one on the third photo ... ahhhhh ... beautiful!
Old 20-05-2020, 06:32 PM
Master
Oh! They are very nice. Thanks for sharing :)
Old 23-05-2020, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
Nice find! Amazing spheres! All of them are ... but that first one on the third photo ... ahhhhh ... beautiful!
Yes, it is gorgeous! Unfortunately already sold. Was to be expected.
I got a freeform that is similar to it. And another one that is equally gorgeous but with more pinks and lilac. I'd seen a pink ocean jasper flame and was smitten. That also came from this shop via wholesale. Instead of buying that flame I decided to drive to the shop and look what they had.
There were no pieces with that blue and pink like that one sphere, I think the freeform I found was the last one.
But the pink one had to come too!! It has pink, lilac, bit of orange, magenta, and some black/brown at the bottom. Totally different energy.

On the way home I held that pink one between my legs, I often do that with one stone. But at some point I felt incredibly sad and something coming up. Not convenient when driving so I put it in my handbag instead.
I feel reluctant now to hold it, hahahaha. I do not want to have whatever it was come up. I know, I'm a whooz. LOL.
And nothing unusual really, as these Atlantis stones can bring up stuff that needs to be let go of.

They both are truly beautiful!
Old 23-05-2020, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
Oh! They are very nice. Thanks for sharing :)
You welcome! I got my own now, went out to buy them this afternoon :)
Old 23-05-2020, 06:22 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, it is gorgeous! Unfortunately already sold. Was to be expected.
I got a freeform that is similar to it. And another one that is equally gorgeous but with more pinks and lilac. I'd seen a pink ocean jasper flame and was smitten. That also came from this shop via wholesale. Instead of buying that flame I decided to drive to the shop and look what they had.
There were no pieces with that blue and pink like that one sphere, I think the freeform I found was the last one.
But the pink one had to come too!! It has pink, lilac, bit of orange, magenta, and some black/brown at the bottom. Totally different energy.

On the way home I held that pink one between my legs, I often do that with one stone. But at some point I felt incredibly sad and something coming up. Not convenient when driving so I put it in my handbag instead.
I feel reluctant now to hold it, hahahaha. I do not want to have whatever it was come up. I know, I'm a whooz. LOL.
And nothing unusual really, as these Atlantis stones can bring up stuff that needs to be let go of.

They both are truly beautiful!

You went to the shop again?! I so wish I could do that! Unfortunately for me it's a 2,5 hour journey (no car) and 'officially' we're still not 'allowed' to travel by train for the 'non essential' stuff. Oh well ... forget it. I'll plan a trip for next month. I need it!

That 'pink, lilac, bit of orange, magenta, and some black/brown at the bottom' one sounds amazing! Youre lucky!

I saw on the website that they are very popular. They are sold very quickly.

'I feel reluctant now to hold it, hahahaha' Haha! Love that!
Old 23-05-2020, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
You went to the shop again?! I so wish I could do that! Unfortunately for me it's a 2,5 hour journey (no car) and 'officially' we're still not 'allowed' to travel by train for the 'non essential' stuff. Oh well ... forget it. I'll plan a trip for next month. I need it!

That 'pink, lilac, bit of orange, magenta, and some black/brown at the bottom' one sounds amazing! Youre lucky!

I saw on the website that they are very popular. They are sold very quickly.

'I feel reluctant now to hold it, hahahaha' Haha! Love that!
Yup, I went again, hihi. I had to! I really wanted one of these gorgeous stones, and then couldn't choose so I took both. Thank goodness they were affordable!
And I've seen regularly that if you wait a while the good stuff has gone and sometimes that quality doesn't come back anymore.

I've had to do without a car for 3 months when my car died on me in January. Horrible! I live in a very remote area with **** public transport. Going to the dentist took me 2,5 hours (back and forth). Normally 25 minutes by car. But the bus connections aren't good so lots of waiting in between.
I managed to get another car last month, I'm SO happy! Otherwise it'd be impossible to go to this shop as they're located outside of a small village. Would take me close to 3 hrs to get there!
Because of all that I hadn't been in half a year I think. Well, I caught up now, hihi.

Hope you can go soon too!

Anywho, I am happy! And... I have held the stone again, haha. I think I'm over the resistance.
Old 23-05-2020, 07:04 PM
Knower
Yeah, public transport ... it's definitly a hassle. But I really love the last part, walking from that village to the shop. It takes about 20 minutes and it's quite relaxing. And exciting! I can smell the crystals from there! And on the way back, waiting for the bus to the train station, I always sit down at that little café at the crossroad, with all the new crystals, a cup of coffee and a sigaret. Ahhhh, next month!
Old 23-05-2020, 07:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Anywho, I am happy! And... I have held the stone again, haha. I think I'm over the resistance.

Good! Haha! Enjoy your new beautiful crystals!
Old 23-05-2020, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Good! Haha! Enjoy your new beautiful crystals!
Thank you!
Just go next month, it'll do you good!
Your trip there sounds much like mine would be with public transport. Bus train bus, walking some 20-30 mins, same on the way back.

Having a smoke and coffee on the way home sounds real good!
It almost becomes like a day out that way, doesn't it :)