Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-05-2020, 04:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Question astral visitors

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this one. I have been searching for an answer for years. It has happened to no one else that I can find. I searched all kinds of forums, but have been unsuccessful so far. It has happened to me only once. I will try to make it as concise as I can....It happened when I was nine. I had woken up in the middle of the night and thought I saw my sister standing in front of the window. I called to her and asked her to come back to bed. (we were sleeping in the same bed) I called to her again, but she did not answer. I reached over in the bed, and felt the warm body of my sister sleeping right next to me! I looked at the figure standing at the window and realized that it was slightly transparent, and she was not standing on the floor but floated a bit above it. She did not move but continued to stare out the window. Needless to say, I was frightened and quickly got out of bed, ran across the hallway to the room my older sister was sharing with our cousin. I asked them if I could get into bed with them, I crawled in and drew the covers over my head. After a few minutes I peeked out only to see the two figures of my sister and my cousin standing at the end of the bed!! They were slightly transparent, and appeared to be floating slightly above the floor. I knew that they were both asleep in the bed beside me. Needless to say, I have never forgotten that night. I know now that these were my sisters' and cousin's souls astral travelling. Why did I see them??? I know now that our souls leave our bodies two or three times a week to astral travel and I as an adult have found myself staring down at my body from the ceiling, but how could I see these souls of my family, when I was wide awake. Thank you if you can help me.
Old 14-05-2020, 05:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulachild
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this one. I have been searching for an answer for years. It has happened to no one else that I can find. I searched all kinds of forums, but have been unsuccessful so far. It has happened to me only once. I will try to make it as concise as I can....It happened when I was nine. I had woken up in the middle of the night and thought I saw my sister standing in front of the window. I called to her and asked her to come back to bed. (we were sleeping in the same bed) I called to her again, but she did not answer. I reached over in the bed, and felt the warm body of my sister sleeping right next to me! I looked at the figure standing at the window and realized that it was slightly transparent, and she was not standing on the floor but floated a bit above it. She did not move but continued to stare out the window. Needless to say, I was frightened and quickly got out of bed, ran across the hallway to the room my older sister was sharing with our cousin. I asked them if I could get into bed with them, I crawled in and drew the covers over my head. After a few minutes I peeked out only to see the two figures of my sister and my cousin standing at the end of the bed!! They were slightly transparent, and appeared to be floating slightly above the floor. I knew that they were both asleep in the bed beside me. Needless to say, I have never forgotten that night. I know now that these were my sisters' and cousin's souls astral travelling. Why did I see them??? I know now that our souls leave our bodies two or three times a week to astral travel and I as an adult have found myself staring down at my body from the ceiling, but how could I see these souls of my family, when I was wide awake. Thank you if you can help me.
When you saw them you weren't "wide awake", you were asleep. It sounds like a regular out-of body experience. You have it every time you fall asleep, you just don't remember when you wake up.

You can train yourself to have such experiences practically any time you want.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-05-2020, 09:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulachild

If you had simply stayed in your bed observing your sister's astral form then I would agree that you might have had a "false awakening", and that you too were in your astral form.

The fact that you then left the room and went into another bed could still happen with a false awakening, but it does suggest that you were actually physically awake. Especially if you woke up the following morning and you were still in the other bedroom.

So why did you see them? Possibly you had some natural psychic ability as a child which enabled you to see these astral forms. This is common with children - just think of all the children who have "imaginary" friends who no-one else can see. It seems reasonable to assume that these imaginary friends are in fact astral companions. The ability of children to see such astral forms usually fades after a certain age.

Another possibility is that having just woken up you were not fully grounded in the physical body, even if you felt wide awake. Part of you remained in non-physical awareness, hence enabling you to see these astral forms.

Just a couple of possibilities.

Peace