Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-04-2020, 05:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
It's like trying to awaken a boxer with brain damage.
QFE

All that needs to happen is for a few popular "Spiritual Leaders" to be martyred (or to just conveniently disappear) for the rest of the "Awakened Ones" to run and disband like rats or to be forced into compliance in one of the State controlled "Attitude Adjustment" facilities.

It is a pattern which repeats itself about every 500 years or so leading to a mass "forgetting" of anything that ever happened before it...only the elite can be privy to such information and after a given amount of time, they make SURE of it! The only thing remaining to tease and tantalize is the archaeological evidence...OMG, how did Bronze Age dumb monkey-people build the Pyramids? Oh that may have something to do with a few total reformations of Civilization in the interim which kept on pushing the agenda that anything prior to its inception was "barbaric" and "uncivilised"....yeah, monkeys built the pyramids using pointy sticks... didn't you know?

There are some of us who have had the misfortune of being born "awakened" and we are the ones who can see through all the 'bee ess' that is being spoon fed and accepted blindly by others because we are totally immune to social conditioning while they are not...thus we cannot be manipulated so easily...and I say "misfortune" because we are also the ones who are always rounded up and made "examples of" in case anybody else gets any bright ideas to question totalitarian authority...many tales are told about us...many religions are made about us...but after a few more social reformations, all of that gets forgotten also.

The hope is for the Great White Brotherhood to intervene here and to accept and guide all of those who have already and FULLY Ascended, having no connection to this physical realm whatsoever, because in the end, there will be absolutely no salvation or redemption for those who shall remain...so, Starseeds need to return to their planet of origin pretty much..which can be done without having to sacrifice the body...and if that is required at a later date, the consciousness would have already "left the building" so it doesn't matter anyway.

Why do you think all Spiritual leaders are telling us to work on our fear of death right now, to make our peace with God and to get our karmic affairs in order?
Old 13-04-2020, 05:30 AM
MAYA EL

The "great white brotherhood " is one of the reasons the world is in the ****ty situation that it's in. That brotherhood and all the other need to disappear and never return they are a cancer to the world

And you say "we are totally immune to social conditioning while they are not"

That is impossible sorry to say .
You are simply just part of a minority of the conditioned people sorry to break it to you.
Old 13-04-2020, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
The "great white brotherhood " is one of the reasons the world is in the ****ty situation that it's in. That brotherhood and all the other need to disappear and never return they are a cancer to the world

And you say "we are totally immune to social conditioning while they are not"

That is impossible sorry to say .
You are simply just part of a minority of the conditioned people sorry to break it to you.
Don't be sorry because you are not breaking anything TO me.

There are a few of us who have the guts/balls to say what others will blatantly deny or refuse to believe simply because we have absolutely NO fear while they still do.

We are not slaves to our desires nor emotions anymore and thus cannot be controlled by them...and yes, the jury will forever remain out as to whether we are indeed the "brave ones" or the "foolhardy ones" to live a life without having any capacity whatsoever to feel emotions like shame, guilt, misplaced empathy or fear.

Yes, maybe my family is also correct that I need to go back on my anti psychotic meds again so that I CAN feel those things and therefore be conditioned and programmed once more like a good obedient, brainwashed and unquestioning comrade who is a credit to society through my blind and loyal obedience...anyway, you get the picture.

Funny thing is, those who are correct about what is going down are ALWAYS ridiculed, teased and bullied while they are still alive and it is only after they have been dead for about half a century that others can finally say "yeah, they were right all along" and that is a continuing pattern as well when it comes to genius, enlightenment and/or both.
Old 13-04-2020, 06:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi's signature
I am the creator of my own reality, so please don't get offended if I refuse to allow you to be the creator of it instead of focusing on creating your own. Thanks.
Good signature; the silver sections weaken it!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-04-2020, 06:49 AM
Master
Yeah, the Great White Brotherhood does lend itself to sounding like a school of sharks does it not?

I only got that terminology after watching the Gateway to Liberation last night and if you have the patience, it is a good watch:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0UMUaft2ZJQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RSolTEg1fE

I really don't know what name they go by nowdays...some call them "Ascended Masters", some call them "The Watchers" some call them "Pleiadeans" or "The Council of Light"....you know, those off-world "good dudes" who have humanity's best interests at heart? (IF they exist)...but maybe all those UFOs we have been seeing lately are like vultures, waiting to swoop down and clean up the the mess after the mess has been irreversibly made...

There was a reason WHY I posted "Learn to Fly" by the Foo Fighters in the other thread:

"Learn To Fly"

"Run and tell all of the angels
This could take all night
Think I need a devil to help me get things right

Hook me up a new revolution
'Cause this one is a lie
We sat around laughing and watched the last one die

Now I'm looking to the sky to save me
Looking for a sign of life
Looking for something to help me burn out bright
I'm looking for a complication
Looking 'cause I'm tired of lying
Make my way back home when I learn to fly"

Whether others agree or not, some of us have been born "gifted" and must live a life where others (everybody else) tells us that it is very sinful to admit that to ourselves and to embrace our God-given gifts because it will make us "unique" and "different" to everyone else who doesn't have them..it is the height of aggrandizement, selfishness, delusion...what have you..

Then early on in the piece, I had to make a choice...to "sell my soul" so that I could be popular and liked by others or to embrace my gift, develop shamelessness, no morality, no guilt no fear and to be eternally shunned by society, hated, feared and forever alone...I chose the latter and was rewarded in spirit for doing so....but it still isn't going to be enough to save me when Babylon falls..
Old 13-04-2020, 06:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Good signature; the silver sections weaken it!
Yes, thank you for pointing that out...it was written in haste and it should say "I am not responsible for your offense" or something like that...or that part can even be omitted...it is just that many people honestly believe they can use emotion to influence my beliefs, but they are only wasting their time because I don't respond to emotion and I wanted a simple signature to reflect that fact..
Old 13-04-2020, 06:59 AM
MAYA EL

>>>There are a few of us who have the guts/balls to say what others will blatantly deny or refuse to believe simply because we have absolutely NO fear while they still do.<<<
You have fear it's just not as easily shown like it is in others that's all.

>>>We are not slaves to our desires nor emotions anymore and thus cannot be controlled by them<<<

You are still controlled by your desires it's just that you have compartmentalized your emotions .

>>>and yes, the jury will forever remain out as to whether we are indeed the "brave ones" or the "foolhardy ones" to live a life without having any capacity whatsoever to feel emotions like shame, guilt, misplaced empathy or fear.<<<

You still have all of those I promise you.

>>>Yes, maybe my family is also correct that I need to go back on my anti psychotic meds again so that I CAN feel those things and therefore be conditioned and programmed once more like a good obedient, brainwashed and unquestioning comrade who is a credit to society through my blind and loyal obedience...anyway, you get the picture.<<<

Yes I get the picture you are all or nothing in your view of "freedom " and have a mintal health condition that your parents can no longer control because your an adult now and are on borrowed time until someone gets concerned enough to have you put in a mintal hospital but until then you will continue to 3rd party your emotions and bask in your delusions of grandeur.

>>>Funny thing is, those who are correct about what is going down are ALWAYS ridiculed, teased and bullied while they are still alive and it is only after they have been dead for about half a century that others can finally say "yeah, they were right all along" and that is a continuing pattern as well when it comes to genius, enlightenment and/or both.<<<

That statement is actually very true but unfortunately doesn't apply to you as far as I have seen.
Old 13-04-2020, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
>>>There are a few of us who have the guts/balls to say what others will blatantly deny or refuse to believe simply because we have absolutely NO fear while they still do.<<<
You have fear it's just not as easily shown like it is in others that's all.

>>>We are not slaves to our desires nor emotions anymore and thus cannot be controlled by them<<<

You are still controlled by your desires it's just that you have compartmentalized your emotions .

>>>and yes, the jury will forever remain out as to whether we are indeed the "brave ones" or the "foolhardy ones" to live a life without having any capacity whatsoever to feel emotions like shame, guilt, misplaced empathy or fear.<<<

You still have all of those I promise you.

>>>Yes, maybe my family is also correct that I need to go back on my anti psychotic meds again so that I CAN feel those things and therefore be conditioned and programmed once more like a good obedient, brainwashed and unquestioning comrade who is a credit to society through my blind and loyal obedience...anyway, you get the picture.<<<

Yes I get the picture you are all or nothing in your view of "freedom " and have a mintal health condition that your parents can no longer control because your an adult now and are on borrowed time until someone gets concerned enough to have you put in a mintal hospital but until then you will continue to 3rd party your emotions and bask in your delusions of grandeur.

>>>Funny thing is, those who are correct about what is going down are ALWAYS ridiculed, teased and bullied while they are still alive and it is only after they have been dead for about half a century that others can finally say "yeah, they were right all along" and that is a continuing pattern as well when it comes to genius, enlightenment and/or both.<<<

That statement is actually very true but unfortunately doesn't apply to you as far as I have seen.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=133

Well, at least we managed to agree on one thing today... that's enough for one day...all of what I am saying here and now (in this thread) is only how I reached all those conclusions that you agreed with...which is strange how you can agree with the observations made but disagree with the methods I use to obtain them...yeah...very strange...unless you would much prefer to retract that quoted comment to give all your arguments in response to me any logical continuity whatsoever.

"As far as I have seen" means squat when you are not prepared to even look beyond your own cognitive bias...and we have also been through that one before.

You have your own fixed ideas about me that are not open to discussion nor subject to change...good for you.

It is pretty much why I chose the solitary path to start with.
Old 13-04-2020, 08:15 AM
Master
Just by the way...and as an aside..
Quote:
Note: I said "my family" and I did not say "my parents"....you only ASSUMED that!

As unfortunate as it is, I inherited my Schizophrenia and Narcissistic Personality Disorder from my father...My father is currently serving 9 years in prison because the "voices" told him to have sex with little children and that he also was God incarnate...his mother, my paternal grandmother spent the last 20 years of her life in a mental (not mintal) hospital because she tried to kill my grandfather with a pair of scissors and almost succeeded because the "voices" told her so...I have been tested genetically and yeah, I also have those genes...it is a good thing therefore that the "voices" tell me not to listen to anybody else, not to believe anybody or trust anybody... ESPECIALLY "spiritual people", lying politicians, the media and those who tell me that I am "delusional" and to only trust God and have faith...yeah, sometimes I choose to listen and sometimes I do not..and whenever I do not, THAT is when all hell breaks loose.

The Government has tried to put me in a mental hospital for AGES...but the thing is, they are extremely short on beds and those who are an immediate threat to themselves or others need those beds more than I do...that and I have no private health insurance to cover my stay in one (and cover their backsides simultaneously)...it is all political and has nothing to do with what you can only incorrectly and blatantly assume...thus exposing your true ignorance.

If there were any way they could have me legally sectioned and committed, they would have done so ages ago and they tried...oh yes, many times they tried.. but I was put on a ten year waiting list with about 2 million others.

All that can change though if they deem my position to be an immediate threat to life.....you know, like going for a casual stroll all by myself on a deserted, closed beach during the height of a pandemic...
Old 13-04-2020, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicValet
There are many who believe we are nearing "A Great Awakening," because of current events, namely, the Corona Virus.

What are your opinions or feelings about the possibility of such an event? We have suffered two great wars, one pandemic early in the last century. Is the world now ripe for a major shift in human/spiritual perception?

People say this all the time, in every era..

The truth is (IMO), people (and populations) may view themselves akin to a main character in a video game, with special powers and destined to be the prophesied champion ready to undo evil and start an era of peace and enlightenment. Their life and their era become particularly noteworthy..

In reality, there is no such thing. Every era has wars and pandemics. If anything, the current pandemic shows the great success story of modern science and medicine. There have been many pandemics in the past that were so devastating they wiped out 30-50% of city populations.

I notice a lot of people now say ''Things will never be the same again''. This is more sensationalist hype than substance. Again, every era has these kind of 'problems'. Lets get real folks. Humans will be humans..

It won't stop countries like China though, promoting their totalitarian style as 'better' ((even though death rates are more or less similar in most countries)).

There is no perfection. There is no perfect society. There is no ''golden age'', there wasn't in the past, and there won't be in the future. There is only fallible, imperfect human beings, whom are only as good as they are able to adapt to their specific environment, just like any other species. Much else is story-telling and ripe to be scrutinized.