Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-12-2019, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Who are you referring to,?

I find it strange they use Grand Master and then discard these words in later Bible translations.
Did you read post #11?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-12-2019, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I have seen the same symbol used in places like the movie industry and music industry, when you see it once ( the pyramid with the all seeing eye ), you may say that it's just coincidence, when you see it again and again, then something is happening. So I wonder, why would they fund these christian denominations and at the same time promote through their puppets anti-christian things?

Who funds who, I'm not understanding what you mean.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:

Jehovah's Witnesses Conference Hall in Silkeborg, Denmark

Hello pyramid with the all seeing eye! When I say that they are everywhere, I really mean it, they rule most of the world.

This is the google map address: Helsinkivej 3C, 8600 Silkeborg. Denmark.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Master

This is no face on Mars..... Now, you are talking like sky123, the very person people accuse of being into new age - "You see what you want to see". But in this case, it's quite clear what's there. Most christians don't have a clue about what they are actually following.....
Old 06-12-2019, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
This is no face on Mars..... Now, you are talking like sky123, the very person people accuse of being into new age - "You see what you want to see". But in this case, it's quite clear what's there. Most christians don't have a clue about what they are actually following.....

' Now, you are talking like sky123, the very person people accuse of being into new age '

Meaning ? I definitely do not believe there's a face on Mars.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
NICE COMMENT!

thanks!, but without Jehovah God and Jesus, I couldn't have done it.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:35 PM
Ascender
Quote:
@jojo50 are you a JW, right?

I understand your devotion, but even JW is ruled by masons.. I will dare to say that almost all christian denominations that have achieved a global status are ruled by masons. I read once about how there are pumped millions and millions of dollars every month to pay all the JW representives all around the world, all this money coming from the most powerful people on the planet, the bank rulers.

On one hand, the masons rule most of the human society, promoting through their puppets many anti christian things and on the other hand, they fund many christian denominations, don't you find this strange?

This is why I said, read the scriptures on their original languages and don't use people's interpretations to understand what's written there, have an open mind and see for yourself what's there, well, this is what I am going to do.

ut look at what you had said...”almost all christian denominations”... that have achieved a global status are ruled by masons.” that's not ALL, so you don't think Jehovah God had anything to do with us? Or do you NOT think that Jehovah God and Jesus are way more Powerful than ANY group of humans? Just because the “masons rule most of the human society”, as you say. Doesn't mean they have a hand in Jehovah God's organization, he wouldn't allow it. Whatever we need, especially as an Religious organization, they can make it happen.

I know for a fact, we as witnesses throughout the Earth, give donations to the world wide work of Jws. There are MANY witnesses who has the funds to do so. There are 8 million of us throughout the Earth. You don't think we can't take care of ourselves as a Earthly congregation? Take a dollar from each of us and see. Also I don't play follow the leader, before I jump into anything. I have to make sure it's right for me. So I don't rely on what ANYONE say or believe. I... have to believe! Also I wish you would have post here, what you said you have read. peace
Old 06-12-2019, 04:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
They have been known to use the word ' Grand Master ' in some of their older Bible translations. Strange....

this is why Jehovah showed that MANY will speak what they don't even understand. Because they lean on what they believe, and NOT God's, (Pro. 3:5,6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths). These are the ones who always has something negative to say concerning Jesus followers ,(Jude 17,18). You're trying to imply that we have a part in a certain group because as you say. “they have been known to use the word ' Grand Master ' in some of their older Bible translations. Strange.”

let me help you out, here's your proof from the NWT Bible, (Mal. 1:6 “A son, for his part, honors a father; and a servant, his grand master. So if I am a father, where is the honor to me? And if I am a grand master, where is the fear of me?’ Jehovah of armies has said to YOU, O priests who are despising my name). It's in our newer version also. So you believe this word is in reference to the “masons?” not true, sorry to disappoint! allow me to break it down, Jehovah God is referring to “HONOR.” he's NOT referring to ANY leader of the Freemasons. The word “Grand” has a couple of meanings, look it up! In the days of old, The “servant” Honor or obeys his master.

The master though human, is over his servant, because he owns him, Making it his grand master. Did it mean he was part of the masons? NO! Jehovah God created ALL humans, He owns us. just like the maters in the days of old, own his servant. So does Jehovah, but on a Grander scale. So he is the Grand Master, who deserves Honor. In his case “Grand” represents Jehovah's magnificence, his Glory and Power. So it is NOT “strange”, at all. If you understood the meaning behind the words. peace
Old 06-12-2019, 04:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Lets get back to the topic,

"Babylon has Fallen".
thanks you, it never fails!
Old 06-12-2019, 05:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Yes and no . Its mainly a allegory of the full transformation of the mind as well as the ending/ going into the 6th root race of man This is a video I saw a day or 2 ago that I find interesting and perhaps you will enjoy it and get some good contemplation out of it like I did https://youtu.be/R1GS8PTB0oQ

not true, it has nothing to do with any story. it's based on what's happen now, has happen, and what will happen. for instance, in the Book of Revelation, it speaks of John writing letter to different Christian congregations of his day ,(Rev. 3:1,7,14). it had NOTHING to do with one's mind. and thanks concerning the video. but I'm sure it's what man had to say, and they lean on their OWN understanding, NOT Jehovah God or Jesus ,(Pro. 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding). the ONLY man I tend to believe is the Son of Jehovah God, so I'll have to pass. peace