Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-11-2019, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
To restate the question: do psychics know when something bad is going to happen to them?
I had an experience when my little voice told me to buy coffee. I would be stupid to buy coffee because I was going home and would go to sleep. Being this came from my little voice, I went to the 7-11 and filled the largest cup available. As I went to pay for it, the clerk started to put a cover on the coffee. As I was about to tell the clerk not to put the cover on, my little voice interrupted and told me to let her put the cover on the coffee. As I was walking down the street, a motorcycle cut across the street, moving very slow with its headlights turned off with 2 people on the bike. I thought nothing of it. My little voice told me to turn and the same scenario was playing out behind me. Slowly, ever so slowly, the 4 people surrounded me and then pulled out their machetes and demanded everything.

I looked at the number 2 person's blade and it had a brownish red substance on it. Later I would find out that it was HIV infected blood. Realizing it was blood, I threw the extremely hot coffee into the number 2 person's face. In the middle of the battle, my little voice told me to look into the cup. I looked and it was half full. Remember the cover on the coffee? So I threw the coffee and the cup into the number 1's face and then turned and ran.

I did not get very far. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th metatarsals in my left foot fractured. I crashed to the ground. I put out my right arm to break the fall which got 'destroyed' on the impact. I screamed out once and rolled over. The men looked up the street, then got back on their motorcycles and left. I survived.

I went to the hospital. Later another person was brought to the hospital and we thought he was dead. He was attacked before me. They got his money. They tried getting more money from him when they cut him on both sides of his neck. Then they brought a machete down on the top of his head and left him there unconscious on the sidewalk.

The doctors were able to revive him but he could not remember anything, not even his name. The doctor came in and told him he was HIV positive. He showed no reactions.

As for me, the story went on and on......

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-11-2019, 07:33 PM
BlackfoxNZ

Yes it is possible for people to know when someone bad or perceived negative is about to happen,
For example just over a year ago I was dealing with a few entities which I would give me information ahead of time as a proof of concept, one thing they said was when a white truck arrived something will go wrong, so about 15 mins later a white truck turned up at my work site and then a hydraulic hose burst, this ment I had to stop working until someone could come out to the work site to fix it, but I was unable to figure out if the entities had caused it as about a week before I was told I should keep a curtain tool with me in case something was to break to allow me to temporarily carry on, which when the breakage happened I was able to use the tool to carry on until it was able to be fixed,
At the time I viewed anything that caused me to stop working as bad, if you change you views on what is bad you alter what information you are given and can tailor the information you can receive about events before they happen to topics or only the events that are major or minor or anywhere in between,
Disclaimer: I was only able to know things before they happened due to me allowing a entity to come within my fields and exchange information, once I had ended the relationship with the entity, the information about events stopped
Old 10-12-2019, 12:09 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I had an experience when my little voice told me to buy coffee. I would be stupid to buy coffee because I was going home and would go to sleep. Being this came from my little voice, I went to the 7-11 and filled the largest cup available. As I went to pay for it, the clerk started to put a cover on the coffee. As I was about to tell the clerk not to put the cover on, my little voice interrupted and told me to let her put the cover on the coffee. As I was walking down the street, a motorcycle cut across the street, moving very slow with its headlights turned off with 2 people on the bike. I thought nothing of it. My little voice told me to turn and the same scenario was playing out behind me. Slowly, ever so slowly, the 4 people surrounded me and then pulled out their machetes and demanded everything.

I looked at the number 2 person's blade and it had a brownish red substance on it. Later I would find out that it was HIV infected blood. Realizing it was blood, I threw the extremely hot coffee into the number 2 person's face. In the middle of the battle, my little voice told me to look into the cup. I looked and it was half full. Remember the cover on the coffee? So I threw the coffee and the cup into the number 1's face and then turned and ran.

I did not get very far. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th metatarsals in my left foot fractured. I crashed to the ground. I put out my right arm to break the fall which got 'destroyed' on the impact. I screamed out once and rolled over. The men looked up the street, then got back on their motorcycles and left. I survived.

I went to the hospital. Later another person was brought to the hospital and we thought he was dead. He was attacked before me. They got his money. They tried getting more money from him when they cut him on both sides of his neck. Then they brought a machete down on the top of his head and left him there unconscious on the sidewalk.

The doctors were able to revive him but he could not remember anything, not even his name. The doctor came in and told him he was HIV positive. He showed no reactions.

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing. So does the little voice speak to you at other times? Or was this the only time you've had the little voice help you out in a dangerous situation?
Old 10-12-2019, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hi John,

Thank you for sharing. So does the little voice speak to you at other times? Or was this the only time you've had the little voice help you out in a dangerous situation?
Other times, sometimes in conversation. Always comes in handy when I get lost GAIN.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

Wow!....glad you made it!

Your story sounds like one more good argument for concealed carry....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 11-12-2019, 03:18 PM
Administrator
Hello

We all have "intuition that 6th sense" with us this is that part of us that is outside the brain and the logic center it is. This is that gut feeling or that inner voice that if we learn to work with it we can have insights.

Now its not an exact that we will get a warning or understand its meaning. At times things have to happen as there is a reason for them coming to pass and we are just along for that lesson.

Other times we might sense something but not get enough information around it to fully be prepared. Its that in the back of our mind thing that we have as intuition.

There most times is not a time line with events so we might get a warning that is way down the line that is filed away with us.

Lynn
Old 27-12-2019, 01:05 AM
Seeker

I can sense both good and bad events. I react unusually when a certain day that
will contain an event is mentioned. Sometimes I see the events in my dreams exactly. Unfortunately for me no matter what I do I can not prevent bad events but I can take measures to minimize the psychological damage and learn from them. If a good event is close I tend to develop very positive mood before it happens.
Old 29-12-2019, 12:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiehavaEva
I can sense both good and bad events. I react unusually when a certain day that
will contain an event is mentioned. Sometimes I see the events in my dreams exactly. Unfortunately for me no matter what I do I can not prevent bad events but I can take measures to minimize the psychological damage and learn from them. If a good event is close I tend to develop very positive mood before it happens.

Good afternoon ChiehavaEva

You could mention them out loud or to another to stop them from happening, but there are times when you need to learn.
So either way your going to be kicked in the butt
Old 29-12-2019, 05:59 PM
Master

Im not greatly psychic but just a bit but I often intuit with my daily life stuff when something is going to be a problem to me. I find it frustrating as I often tell people that something wont be good for me in advance due to the feeling I get but they don't listen saying "dont be negative" and people insist things and they always then turn out bad for me.

and as far as can things you feel are going to happen be avoided, the answer is sometimes yes but sometimes no not easily as my experience I will share shows.

I wanted to go and do some spiritual studies with one of my teachers interstate for a few days as he was going to be back in Australia. Issue was I KNEW I was going to be in a serious accident on the way over there so what did I do.. well I decided not to catch a plane like the others were doing.. instead to avoid the accident I could feel.. I decided a train would be safer.

I was feeling better that I had changed my plans to avoid "the accident". The departure day came though and a friend was seeing me off at the train station.

The moment I stepped on board that train, I KNEW I had not avoided the coming accident. I was about to now be in a train crash. I was quite disturbed at knowing this... I got upset some and told my friend this and he was telling me not to be silly and trying to reassure me that it would be fine but I KNEW it would not be but anyway.

I felt like it was too late now to not go. I was ON THE TRAIN (though it had left the station at that point) and booked in with the class and didn't feel like I could just cancel on the spot and it was too late to do anything else about how I was going to get there and I "had" to get to that class.. my inner being told me I had to get there but augh.. I was going to be in an accident. This situation was horrible to be in.

Anyway. The train trip ended up going smoothly. I'd been concerned the whole trip.. waiting for the train to crash but now we were only a short way from the end of the long journey (I'd caught the Indian Pacific train in Sth Australia.. it traveled half way across country) and hence I FINALLY managed to convince myself that it was going to be okay.

I was wrong, 15 mins or so later the trained crashed and I ended up being in the second worst train disaster Australia had had at that point of time. I ended up another whip injury this time a side on one as I 'd just turned my head to talk to someone across on the other seats from me when the train accident happened and the trains collided. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenbrook_rail_accident

(I wasn't one of the many who was ambulanced to hospital but I went to hospital due to my neck injury later.. instead I played a role in helping people till ambulances got to the scene. As I had known it would happen, I was not like shocked like everyone else. We had to evacuate the train and I was able get things together to the point I helped the actual train staff people who were paniced and were not thinking well at all... before we were forced to evacuate.. I asked them if I could raid the bar for everyone and bagged up as much water bottles to hand out later to the injured and others needing a drink later etc. We were all forced to leave all luggage behind but I got to bring the water with us. It was a quite warm day and there was complete chaos while waiting for the ambulances and all the many injured to be taken away. Somewhere on one of the media articles there is a photo of me helping the injured).

I also have been able to warn others of bad accidents, one of my soul mates avoided being killed or seriously injured in the big boxing day Tsumani https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_I...ke_and_tsunami
after I made him promise me to cancel his trip to go surfing in Indonesia after he left Australia to go back to England (he'd planned to stop there for a while on the back). Once again, I had one of "this is real bad" feels. That time though I didn't know what exactly was going to happen but knew he was in very serious danger if he went (he would camped on the beach). He safely got back to England after cancelling his stop over trip.

I obviously did not get the memo that people can not read for themselves (I hadnt even heard of that before till I read posts on this thread). .. Ive been doing that for myself for many years and so far have not got it wrong for myself.. URGHHHH.. when I did my last reading for myself I got that I was in for at least another 6 months of bad luck. I did that reading for myself hoping for some encouragement of good things ahead in near future but nope, it's not to be ... (I have about 4 and a half months to go before I do another reading and hoping I'll get then that things are going to change).

How many here think they may know when they are going to die? I also think I know that... I don't know the how but I think I know the when (the age I will be). Death is not a bad thing but something I look forward too. As things are standing now I feel that I only have 4 years .. 6 at the most years of life in this world left.
Old 29-12-2019, 09:11 PM
Pathfinder

Yup .. i dreamed about breaking up with my first GF 2 years before i met her.

Anyway the global economy is going to crash probably around this summer in 2020...war will probably follow just like 1938