Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-01-2011, 09:08 PM
angeleyes

I personally think It comes down to ones perception of, I have often channeled both light and dark, my fathers recorded it, he taught me from young age, fear nothing, embrace all and its served me well up to now.
Old 14-01-2011, 03:10 PM
LightFilledHeart

As one who has channeled on occasion, I would say there is nothing to fear in doing so. However discernment is necessary. Many are unable to accurately identify the source of the message, and thus open to trickster spirits playing games at their expense. [Witness Blossom Goodchild's humiliation at the hands of just such trickster spirits when she went out on a limb and INSISTED friendly, spiritually oriented E.T.'s had claimed they would make their presence known in our skies worldwide in an undeniable fashion on specific dates. It never happened, and Blossom was left holding the proverbial bag. If she learned from it, the experience would have been worthwhile, but it doesn't appear as though she did.]
Old 18-01-2011, 09:34 PM
DanielleG

An interesting comment about channeling. I have noticed that there seem to be a lot of 'new' channelers around these days. Is it me or do most of them seem to be channeling what people want to read? I was introduced to this subject about 20 years ago when I read a book by a canadian author who channeled Hilarion. His books were inspiring, thought provoking and gave substance, but today everyone and their brother seem to be channeling Hilarion and many other ascended masters with messages that simply don't feel anything like the Hilarion I knew and loved. Can someone help me on this point please, as I am torn between thinking i am just sceptical and wondering if we are all being had? Thanks. Danielle
Old 18-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
As one who has channeled on occasion, I would say there is nothing to fear in doing so. However discernment is necessary. Many are unable to accurately identify the source of the message, and thus open to trickster spirits playing games at their expense.

Hello lightfilledheart, I had the same thought as I was about to post a reply and read yours- I agree, there is nothing to fear.

As all things go if you fear it, you will attract it. I have never used protection (I am not advising this, of course) and I've dealt with trickster spirits, and all kinds of interesting things. Most of them are just my own voice and fear manifesting back at me. It is a very amazing opportunity to speak with an actual being, and you will know when this is taking place. I have channeled in the past and sometimes it just requires facing your fears to reveal the reality.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:59 PM
A Glass named Esther

I'm glad this thread has some discussion

However, I should add that as a Jew, the Torah forbids me to channel (with one exception). Jews are not supposed to interact with intermediaries, just G-d.

Ultimately, everything is good. However, some things were created for us to not choose.

-esther
Old 02-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Glass named Esther
It is extremely important to consider the source of any spiritual "voices". Many derive from the source of impurity and selfishness.

I personally do not aim to "channel" but did receive a harsh warning in a dream last night which I will pass on.

It was made clear that I am not to make myself into an open vessel like "a pot on a flame" (not to be a vessel for anything other than G-dliness). Doing this allows a spirit of folly to take control. Once an impure spirit takes control of you, it can be very difficult to rid yourself of it.

If you do realize you are in this situation, call out to the Creator of All Things for help. Baruch HaSham, He is compassionate.

-esther

I have total faith in your dream that you are correct because I was dealing with not so pleasent entities and decided to prayer to god this week after doing an exorcism bathing ritual.I asked him to make things clear to me because I was being steered in all directions.He pointed me to isaiah 41 through my 3rd eye meditation by the word taashur only found in that chapter.The verse says not to listen and to have faith as they are there to misguide you and basically waste your time.I am glad you have seen the same.It is comforting for me.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:48 PM
casper

I like your name "A glass named Esther"
I am just starting out and this is an issue i'm worried about.

But when I meditate to contact my spirit guide, I say "I call down God and the archangels to protect me during this meditation. I also call upon my spirit guides to protect me during this meditation. I wish to contact my main spirit guide and ONLY my main spirit guide who resonates with unconditional love for me and has my best interests at heart." Before saying all this I try to visualize a bubble of bright white light around me. Is this enough to protect me???
I like to be thorough...
Old 02-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J
Ask Archangel Michael for spiritual protection.
Awesome suggestion.It really does work combined with God.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:35 AM
Xenophilia

Color

I agree that you have to be careful of those you channel. I've seen someone who had no idea what she was doing and let the wrong person in. This person then attempted to kill her and myself before we were able to force it out.

A test my teacher taught me when I was learning was to have the being sign their name. In most cases the being can not sign another's name. If they can't then tell them to leave and not return. They are bound to listen.

As to safety I am always in my circle before even attempting anything. I have a large flexible shield that i visualize around me as well. I am not sure if that is enough, but I hope so. At any rate this was good warning to give us Esther and I thank you for it.
Old 16-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Jphightime

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
We have the ability & right to quiz any spirit/energy attempting to make contact w/ us (even in our sleep state) if they are:

OF the light, are IN the light, & are working for the Best Highest Purpose of source/god/prime creator or the Universe. *

If they aren't we can tell them to scram & not come back. They have to obey. ALL positive entities will be delighted you are energetically savvy & won't mind being quizzed about this at all. We ALL have the ability to order any unwanted energies to scram. *Don’t let this negative energy pollute or intrude on your personal energy field. Be proactive & deliberately edit what energies you allow to contact you. *We don't have to put up w/ these stalled 4D jokers wasting our time. *There is nothing to be gained from these stalled 4D beings & they have abundant help available to them. *

This same vetting can also be used to protect energy gifts & invitations for First Contact to ETs*from being misused. *

The lowest level of the 4th dimension is inhabited by stalled 4D troubled entities that are stalled because they refuse to move on. These entities have nothing to offer us. They are of very low frequency. *Take a minute to savor the vibes of the most troubled players on planet earth. Yucko. Don’t stay there too long!! These stalled lower 4D entities can be just as troubled as when they were on earth. As they have not chosen to resolve themselves in a higher D & avail themselves of abundant assistance that is continually available, they may actually be more troubled than when they were as earthly malcontents.*

Susan Carroll/Lie’s extensive very well written site, multidimensions.com details complex information about energy field subjects in clearly including the sub-planes of 4D.

Carroll- “FOURTH DIMENSIONAL SUB-PLANES There are seven sub-planes of the fourth dimension. Each sub-plane resonates to a different frequency. The higher sub-planes resonate to higher frequencies and the lower sub-planes resonate to lower frequencies.”
The 4D realities overlap w/ the lowest levels being present on earth at a higher vibration than 3D. *The lower astral plane is filled w/ the negativities of fear, anger, sorrow, guilt & pain. This is the etheric realm that our old religion texts call hell. 4D is NOT evil in & of itself, but it resonates & reflects the negativity of those in it. As we release our fears the vibration of the lower 4D rises. *The uppermost subplane of 4D is our HS.

The lowest 4D subplanes are a holding place for those not sufficiently resolved to proceed onwards & are stalled. The inhabitants of the lower 4D see the earth as we do, but have the advantage of familiarity w/ the astral realms & nonphysical world. They have an increased ability to reach us even though they are NOT more spiritually evolved just because they are now in spirit form. *Many who are on earth who have made an effort to raise their awareness are MUCH more advanced than these stalled jokers.

In this lower 4D subplane these bored troubled souls have nothing but time on their hands (eternity) & are delighted to scare for others if they allow them access. *They seek to derail LWs as they want other low-frequency playmates to share their boring stalled existance. *They aren't powerful & only gain power when we are scared of them & don't know we can tell them to scram. *

Channeled messages generating FEAR & DOUBT have a very high likelihood of being from these stalled 4D jokers. With channeling, opening up your self up to these entities w/o using proactive vetting to determine whether the channel is from the light or the higher 4D or higher dimensions, is to eagerly invite the energy of these troubled players into the sanctity of your sacred energy field. If you are a channel, don’t give these 4D jokers an opportunity, a voice & your credibility as well as the opportunity to discredit the entity they are impersonating.

Channelers can easily protect themselves but DO NOT assume protection automatically occurs just because you’ve opened up to the higher dimensions & can receive a message.

Experienced channels NEVER make themselves available to be used by these lower 4D entities for negative messages. *To protect their personal energy field & the integrity of their message, all channelers can routinely vet all contacts when channeling.

Dr. Meg Blackburn Losey About Channeling & Vetting Contacts-

∞ϕ♡Ω∞

Well i appreciate your knowledge in the field of channeling. I guess I am new to this relm of demensions. I know I become attacked quite often, Im sure its about awakening to the wisdom of the realities of the unseen relms that exsist in the spiritual realms. Im learning to spread my winds and navigate through the levels of the unseen truths of creation, and i look foward to it.
My fears and anxieties move in on me and beat me up. Iknow that the tests are about my growth, and I accept that. But I want to move into a greater understanding of my position and my purpose in serving the grand scope of the family of God. So I dont get held back by the powers of the dark forces. Any good advice and encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.