Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-07-2017, 01:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Chronic pain

I had a brain stem stroke on good friday 2013. I have learned not to take any ability for granted. I suffer from chronic pain on my left side and weakness on my right my life was changed in a blink of an eye. I am just thankful now for each and everyday I am here. Do I want for things to be different ? Yes, I do. I have had so many diagnosis' s since. I will not take pain meds. at all. I resuscitate,listen to music,pray, and distract myself as much as I can. I have lost my train of thought here. I wish I could be healed and this would all go away. I am trying to figure out why this happened to me, but also I am grateful to still be here.
Old 20-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Administrator
Hi mollie,

i can empathise with you i suffer with both types of arthritis i have Fibromyalgia on top of it all,i too try not to take meds if i can avoid it, but sometimes its not possible to go without. only last week i had a three hour long operation on my foot caused by arthritis i had to have a bone graft plates and screws inserted.and my other foot is going the same way. so i know how you feel.all my started after being in a car accident 10 years ago.my sister in law who was driving lost control of the car i had my two youngest daughters and my niece with us.yet i was the only one injured.that was 6 weeks after i list my husband.i asked why me what had i done the normal questions but never got an answer.i suffer from that while my sister in law lives a happy carefree life.
if you need to take pain meds please take them they can at least make you pain free if only for a few hours

Namaste
Old 20-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for your response. I will take meds. If I need them, but right now I am able to control it without. I am so sorry you have been through so much, but you need to remember you are here the way you are for a reason. What that is you may not know yet. Love and light always.
Old 20-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Master
i'm drawn to the idea of accessing our DNA coding, and setting things aright
from there. the DNA is what makes our forms what they are, and it's likely
that any 'after-the-fact' problems are hard-wired into the DNA. even systemic
abnormalities might be addressed if we muster the wherewithal to make
changes to our coding. there are overlaps in the mind/body dynamic;
neither can dictate to the other, but i imagine that they can work together
in a common cause if we orchestrate it properly.
Kryon has had many channelings where he's spoken of accessing our DNA.
here's an example:
Kryon : The Five Alignments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1rzbvwlV5g
Old 24-07-2017, 03:31 AM
Pathfinder
Hello
I know what you mean about life changing in the blink of an eye,
And not taking any ability for granted... Long story short, I screwed my back and hip up pretty good, over night I went from normal middle aged discomforts
To barely able to walk and pain so severe... Well I was having some really bad thoughts. The doctors were all but useless, my choices were surgery with a 50/50 chance it would become permantently really bad, or pain pills that took it from a 10 to a 9.5
You know when you are desperate you'll try some really "interesting" things,
Well thank God one of the things I tried was a RIFE machine! I posted in a thread somewhere on here about the Spooky2 rife machine, along with lots of others... I can tell you it works! Its been about two months now and every day I'm astounded by how much better I am! The pain literally went from a 10 to maybe a 2 when the weather acts up, I still have a very slight limp but I walk! Not hobble!
If you do not know about rife technology... Think of it as a master energy healer in a box with 20,000 different ailments it can heal! I bought another one and I'm treating my mother's Alzheimer's, and yes she is getting better!
You just need a computer to run the programs, and a whole machine set up is $400 delivered to the US... They sell them at cost, and all the developers and team members are volunteers.
Just do a search for. Spooky2 rife
Good luck! Any questions just ask or message me, I am still learning about it but I swear the darn thing really works!
Old 24-07-2017, 03:31 AM
Pathfinder
Hello
And not taking any ability for granted... Long story short, I screwed my back and hip up pretty good, over night I went from normal middle aged discomforts
To barely able to walk and pain so severe... Well I was having some really bad thoughts. The doctors were all but useless, my choices were surgery with a 50/50 chance it would become permantently really bad, or pain pills that took it from a 10 to a 9.5
Well thank God one of the things I tried was a RIFE machine! I posted in a thread somewhere on here about the Spooky2 rife machine, along with lots of others... I can tell you it works! Its been about two months now and every day I'm astounded by how much better I am! The pain literally went from a 10 to maybe a 2 when the weather acts up, I still have a very slight limp but I walk! Not hobble!
If you do not know about rife technology... Think of it as a master energy healer in a box with 20,000 different ailments it can heal! I bought another one and I'm treating my mother's Alzheimer's, and yes she is getting better!
You just need a computer to run the programs, and a whole machine set up is $400 delivered to the US... They sell them at cost, and all the developers and team members are volunteers.
Good luck! Any questions just ask or message me, I am still learning about it but I swear the darn thing really works!
Old 24-07-2017, 03:38 AM
Pathfinder
Hello
Old 27-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollie
I had a brain stem stroke on good friday 2013. I have learned not to take any ability for granted. I suffer from chronic pain on my left side and weakness on my right my life was changed in a blink of an eye. I am just thankful now for each and everyday I am here. Do I want for things to be different ? Yes, I do. I have had so many diagnosis' s since. I will not take pain meds. at all. I resuscitate,listen to music,pray, and distract myself as much as I can. I have lost my train of thought here. I wish I could be healed and this would all go away. I am trying to figure out why this happened to me, but also I am grateful to still be here.

YOU CAN BE HEALED in an INSTANT ! See: A Course In Miracles and practice daily~

Red Kratom for the pain! Safe and effective HERB ...... too much will make you puck so start with a teaspoon in Yerba Mate' and increase one teaspoon at a time ~ works for 4-6 hours
Old 29-07-2017, 04:54 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollie

Hello Mollie,

I understand what you mean. I was born with some chronic illnesses that didn't show any symptoms until I turned 25. Life changed very drastically and here I am almost 10 years later, still filled with gratitude and still learning new ways of managing them every single day. I believe in healing, sure. I'm totally open to it, but I just feel personally it's on Creator's time if it is to happen in this lifetime. I use natural healing herbs myself because I had bad reactions to medications but have found a good balance and I work with my doctors as well to come up with a good plan for keeping as healthy as possible as long as I can.

I'm so sorry that you are feeling this pain and I send you good healing vibes and prayers. Please know you aren't alone. <3
Old 29-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Pain

Thank you all for the responses to my post I definitely will look into your suggestions, which all sounded good.