Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 01-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Master
The Secret Chamber of the Heart in the Torah?

Hi, I came across this line online with no further information on that page, does anyone here know any more about this?

"There is a little known addendum to the Jewish Torah that describes the Secret Chamber of the Heart"

Thanks
Old 01-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Hi, I came across this line online with no further information on that page, does anyone here know any more about this?

"There is a little known addendum to the Jewish Torah that describes the Secret Chamber of the Heart"

Thanks
Ah, no but I will be extremely interested in this thread!
Thank you, django!
Where's Rabbio...;)

Edit: OMG! Has this opened up to a wealth of incredible information googled online !

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Master
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...YDAaAQ6AEIJDAE

You might have read this yourself, it's interesting.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...YDAaAQ6AEIJDAE

You might have read this yourself, it's interesting.
The book should be here this week...
This Drunvalo is great...been listening to some interviews....what a wonderful man.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The book should be here this week...
This Drunvalo is great...been listening to some interviews....what a wonderful man.

Put your feet up, make a nice cup of coffee to have with a yummy cake, turn off your phone and ENJOY
Old 04-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Where's Rabbio...;)

With no offense intended toward anyone, Miss H., I'm trying to stop laughing long enough to type a meaningful response.

L'shalom,

Peter
Old 06-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Master
Hello there Django...

Here is a good link...it's a decent introductory read, and at bottom are links to teachers and resources. These gents are orthodox but are also geared toward outreach and instruction. I'm not certain how they begin and if you'd first need some more general background on Judaism. But there are also some online sources to explore.

Kabbalah is so interwoven in Judaism itself that if you want the meat and the marrow, you need both to understand the tradition from within its own context...and then you can begin to plumb the vast depths of kabbalah.

If I had to boil every wisdom tradition in the world down to what I really need...it would be kabbalah for unparalleled spiritual wisdom (particularly regarding the Secret Chamber) and nourishment, and chinese traditional wisdom, particularly for integrated mind-body and healing wisdom. Also paralleled in kabbalah, and vice versa. Neither one can be fully appreciated without deep immersion in a rich tradition and philosophy spanning centuries.

At least the link is authentic and should be a source of more richly textured materials that don't remove the marrow from the bones

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-05-2016, 05:31 AM
Master
Thanks 7L, I'll have a look at that link.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
the Secret Chamber of the Heart
The tree of life is a widespread mytheme or archetype in the world's mythologies... Kabbalah tree of life. The cross of Christianity is know as "the tree."

The tree and the cross are symbols of the human being and its relationship with existence. Stand with legs together and arms stretched out horizontally. The up-down plane represents soul-spirit penetrating into the material. The side-to-side plane represents the physical plane wherein the soul journeys and experiences and learns. The intersecting point in the heart region represents the manner in which the soul comes to truth. Truth is processed via the heart (intuitive wisdom), and not the head (thinking knowledge).

Secret chamber of the heart = where spirit and material intersect within the human/soul = wherein eternal truth is processed via intuitive wisdom.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Master
Baile hello there! You're right that there are universal archetypes, and you have represented or sketched them very generally, very universally.

I think this is very helpful, so that folks may recognise similarities of themes and archetypes that they've seen or come across elsewhere.

Since the poster posted on Judaism, I assumed they were asking about kabbalah from within Judaism. It's taking the universal sketch and painting or weaving a detailed, rich, local scene.

Just a few thoughts for discussion...

In the same way that many might say Jesus or Yeshua has given a very rich and textured local "picture" of authentic love in expression and of the heart-led consciousness as expressed in our concrete material existence....

...many (if learned) would also say that kabbalah has done the same for a very rich and textured local "picture" of the heart of the divine, our understanding of our embodiment of the divine, our interbeing, and of the secret chamber.

It's not that you can't read about authentic love in expression from other masters or other traditions, nor of kabbalah or the secret chambers of the heart. It's just that the illumination is different...because of the inherent quality of what is differs in this aspect from here to there. Because -- for lack of a better way to describe it -- of the consciousness inherent in the being(s) who transmitted them. Rendering a different picture of the truth.

Does that make sense?
Not that the truth isn't accessible everywhere, but perhaps it is more fully presented or illuminated in some pictures versus others. Which may touch some more deeply, or which may matter more to some than others.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke