Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Administrator
For myself it just happend i dont have to think about it,just always been able to do it.

Namaste
Old 26-10-2012, 09:35 AM
Neville

For me it would appear to involve putting my Brain into automatic Pilot. Alas , an ability I would seem to have developed with alarming ease.

A drifting of the awareness until such a point as the brain becomes a flow through for external thoughts,

It figures because there are those that suggest a Brain is a transmitter and receiver who's electrical qualities seem to have been proven medically.
Old 26-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Pinkroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Like nameless, I had no thought I might be psychic, though was pretty sensitive
at reading peoples character.

Yet there are lots of forms of channeling

Mozart was obviously a channel, as were most good composers, creative writers,
many painters-artists, class clowns, some dancers and others I can't think of.

(According to Kryon, anyway) all creatives are channels ,and most creative ideas as well originate outside the individual

I'm pretty new to all of this, but I find it fascinating. A couple of things came to mind. 1) Creative types being channels. I have always been highly creative and began writing poetry as a child. I also pursued a career in writing. Sometimes my thoughts and ideas seemed to come out of nowhere. It never occurred to me that I could have been channeling, but it does make sense.

2) Personality type and psychic ability. I had never considered myself psychic either, but I am highly intuitive, sensitive to others' emotions and sometimes have premonitions. I read that there is a connection between Myers Briggs personality type and psychic ability. iNFJ (introverted, intuitive, feeling, judging) is the type that tends to have psychic experiences. I am an INFJ.

I wonder how many on these forums are creative types and INFJs. I suspect the number is pretty high.
Old 22-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77

I was fortunate to be taken to a spiritualist church by a dancer friend.... and learned there.... slowly , bit by bit .... (not that I wanted to channel)..... but respected the minister as a great soul. and that's what she taught, (and psychic development/healing) which more interested me.

hi Henri,

Would it be possible for you to share just a little bit, about how you learned to channel ? For example, a little bit about learning how to do so ? Are there certain steps , procedures you follow ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-11-2012, 12:33 PM
mystic kate

hi guys- i think firstly- to respond to someones comments that they arent interested in talking to dead people- only their guides.
i personally cant fathom all of this- arent guides dead people? people die- and some souls decide to become guides?

anyway- thats my take on things-

secondly- there are LOAAAAADS of books about channeling and doing interesting freaky exciting things. i think they make a heck lot of money dont you? because if you are ready for it- it will start to happen.

mind you-i would like to know how to meet my guide- if i have one. i have tried all of the recommended meditations- the walking up the steps- into fields etc and none of them work. this is because i find it difficult in believing it will. so we eventually find our own path to things i think. all you have to do is keep your ears open?
Old 22-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Master

Mystic Kate - from reading your other thread, I will say it sounds like you are already plugged in, so you could circumvent all the books LOL!

Try this - grab a pen and a piece of paper and relax and just breathe. I always surround myself in a bubble of the white light of the holy spirit, and ask for a higher guide - then just relax and breathe. If you get a word, write it down. See what happens.... :)
Old 08-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Steven For "They"

Hello

Hello I have been channeling for about a year and a half. For me it started slowly, I was very new to this. I heard of other channelers, and because of certain ideas I had about all this, I wanted none of it. But by listening to the entities that I now channel, I heard the truth that they wanted to share. Many people have come to me just to recieve a message or two. And all of them have been amazed. If you need anymore information, message me back & I will tell you more. Nama ste
Old 08-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Knower

For the most part we all channel to some degree. If a thought strikes us and we choose to bring it into physicality we have in fact channeled.

I have been a channel all my life. I have been through a trancemedium program (5+ years) and to be honest I do not want to channel. You are basically giving up your space to another being. Channeling can be quite seductive. The information that flows may be highly inspirational yet you are still giving up your reality (time and space). Even with proper tools and appropriate relationships channeling is a potential invitation for abuse. Beings come in many flavors. Tread carefully and have a plan as to why you want to channel. It is likewise beneficial to get training and to have physical support when you do channel. Beings are famous for playing their hand (read power trips) and while they can and will drive you crazy they still do not have the same kind of anchor in the body as you do. If you find a being who truly channels light and well being then perhaps you should become a channel for the good of humanity. It's your path. Choose carefully.