Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-01-2011, 04:16 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Hello Lynn

I would just embrace the blessing one is given. I'm not unappreciative about how events turned out - but neither will I ascribe them a value they do not deserve. I would say that things were put in place how that works whom knows. I won't make, or assume that, things fit unless they do.... In so many ways I feel in part we come with a mapped out plan with not solid lines on it but dotted one's. possibly - I'm sure some events have been drawn up with solid lines but I suspect most have not.

Ye are a man that I am coming to well enjoy. For the longest time I struggled with the second chance in life I was given. I wonered WHY I did not simply die. Why would I be given that chance to move forward. To come to understand more than maybe a blessing it was a "lesson" I was given. I was such a DARK peron then and I so struggle now to even see me as once that. I was given the chance to change that path and take what I am and do possitive things with it. I have so done that. I leaned to GIVE of me. Ye know that is a nice feeling . I too was given so a learning path. SO I ask has one learned something from this coming ot one's life ? Was there a change in WHOM one was to whome one is now ?

People we are to meet in this life and places we are meant to travel to. It just feels right to do so. I won't make things fit unless they do... until I know better, I'll ask questions, reserve judgment. Feet firmly on the floor until I know they deserve to be planted somewhere else.

Where I be more open to embrace all. Too I will admit at time that comes with a price or a lesson attached to it. I am willing to take that chance I guess but too I am a very privte person. I am too able to feel the walls in me go up or stay down so I am content in whom I allow more access. I too have the blessings of trust and respects with me mate. That I am is rare for many woman to have.

Yes a pre planned out trip is not random landing in a place unplanned. Though one can not deny that one got what was needed then and there and I so feel that was put in place for one to have. WHY there is the never ending question we always have with us. The 'why' is how it came about...If we ascribe the value of deliberate intention to everything not understood then we may debase those events of true importance...

I have really in the last few year's been letting go of WHY and embracing more it just IS what it IS. And for you that may be exactly correct. But the path of any one individual is not necessarily similar to the paths of others. When I stop asking questions, I will have stopped moving forward I feel....What will be, will be, no matter whether I seek reasons or no... Questions or doubts will not change that.

I guess for me I so live in the moment that be NOW, I do have plans set for the future as I have a family to think on too I know well that not be carved in stone. I know that things change to rock the boat at times. I do not feel any two paths are the same no, we can walk along a similar one but never on the same one as another as we have our end goal. I still ask questions, but I guess what I no long as as much of is " why me ". I LOVe questions and I LOVe deabates and Chats I LOVe to learn. I have just learned to embrace that ME is ME there is no WHY to that one.

Lynn ( as I flutter away )