Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-03-2016, 09:40 AM
Knower
I understand what you mean about energy and frequencies, I also understand what you meant Colorado and michelle11 about people with control issues too.. They do it out of fear due to in reality they have no control at all but if they feel they can control someone they have power.. It also creates a psychological issue too in away it affects people around them or the person being controlled.. That's my opinion.. Others might think differently. Thankyou Colorado for sharing your dream. I dreampt something similar to your dream..
Old 24-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneC2013
I understand what you mean about energy and frequencies, I also understand what you meant Colorado and michelle11 about people with control issues too.. They do it out of fear due to in reality they have no control at all but if they feel they can control someone they have power.. It also creates a psychological issue too in away it affects people around them or the person being controlled.. That's my opinion.. Others might think differently. Thankyou Colorado for sharing your dream. I dreampt something similar to your dream..
you are welcome. I agree with you....more often than not it becomes an abusive situation, where the one being controlled becomes timid, humiliated, downtrodden, and made to feel weak, confused, no self esteem, and fearful of situations that call for independence and maturity, it also causes relationship problems with spouses and friendships in the future. One becomes reliant on others for reassurance or in my sisters situation, she's learn to use others instead of doing for herself. It sets the one being controlled up for powerlessness and abuse by others who have no respect or tolerance for weaker people. Our world is full of people who have this mind set. It also has a domino effect because one does not learn independence, self esteem or proper skills for life and relationships.
Old 24-03-2016, 11:06 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
But, here was the interesting thing, I saw the lower parts of us...on the lower frequencies... We're parts of us that needed to be reincarnated and brought to higher levels of consciousness. Those parts that need to be healed....that is what keeps bringing so many of us back, why so many of us have these real issues in our life...why we are here.

Oh Wow...this makes so much sense to me now...

For the longest time I've always felt open to the concept of reincarnation, but at the same time I've always felt some kind of mental blocks about completely accepting it...your dream pretty much dissolved my issues of "what is the purpose of reincarnation?" I was aware of the concept of the soul needing to learn things through each incarnation but that concept did not really resonate with me (hence the mental blocks about it)

The concept of clearing/healing our lower energy junk never occurred to me...or it didn't resonate with me until now and makes so much more sense to me about the reason behind reincarnation...

This year I feel like I am slowly beginning to "get" a lot of things I've had hangups on for so long...

You have no idea how much I appreciate you sharing this...
Old 28-03-2016, 04:22 AM
Guide

I have always wondered, too about reincarnation because of dreams I've had in the past. I think this dream helped me, it's so funny because we all see ourselves as a whole, we don't realize that although we were made in the image of God and love, that we also harbor fear, pain, hatred, and the list goes on. Those are not Godly traits, I don't mean we have to be perfect...what I'm saying is that our energy fluctuates, there are good parts and there are parts we need to work on. Those parts are what brings us back here and those issues are magnified and are repeated over and over until our energy is on a higher frequency in that area. Which is usually through love and forgiveness...Or at least an understanding and acceptance.
Old 28-03-2016, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
I had a dream about energy and how each of us has different parts of us [and] that our energy isn't always capable of coexisting... in my dream I saw how parts of our energy go to higher vibrational levels, while parts of us that were hurt, went to lower frequencies. Most of our consciousness is with the higher levels....
But, here was the interesting thing, I saw the lower parts of us...on the lower frequencies... [were] parts of us that needed to be reincarnated and brought to higher levels of consciousness. Those parts that need to be healed....

energy cannot be destroyed.
the higher frequency portions of self had sought to shed themselves
of the unpleasant feel that the lower vibrations provided.
but those lower vibrations continued to exist.

health is found in the state of wholeness.
reintegration of all the octaves into a harmonious song is the name of the game.
a "true separation" of frequencies was never actualized;
there has always been a connection to Source... but a "differentiation" was accomplished.
the hand and the foot are not "separated", since they are linked into the
whole of a body, but they have different positions and functions.

"healing" is a function of the lower vibrations... the higher octaves are
(and forever were) uninjured. the point (for the lower frequencies) is not
to transform into a higher frequency, but to join into the song.
[transforming a foot into a hand doesn't serve the whole]

that's about the best that i can do in describing the situation (as i see it).
Old 28-03-2016, 08:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Absolutely.

Quote:
I get a lot of psychic information in dreams. I have alittle more than a touch of psychic abilities across the board. It seems to come and go with the weather, especially rain or the change of seasons. I had this weird dream that I believe may have some significant meaning. Most of my prophetic dreams are fluorescents lit and bright, this one was not....but it stayed with me. I don't know if I am even posting it in the right category. I had a dream about energy and how each of us has different parts of us that our energy isn't always capable of coexisting( maybe that's why there is illnesses such as bipolar, ect?) I'm not sure about that, but in my dream I saw how parts of our energy go to higher vibrational levels, while parts of us that were hurt, went to lower frequencies. Most of our consciousness is with the higher levels, but for those who go through depression, severely, might have their consciousness on a lower level most of the time. I think we all are guilty of that through different periods of our life. But, here was the interesting thing, I saw the lower parts of us...on the lower frequencies... We're parts of us that needed to be reincarnated and brought to higher levels of consciousness. Those parts that need to be healed....that is what keeps bringing so many of us back, why so many of us have these real issues in our life...why we are here. I just wanted to post this today. I've been thinking about it for the last couple of days, and as the weather has been quite stormy...so have my dreams:) I have a particularly good one from this week to share later....but right now, I'm in a time of growing and facing things. It made sense to me...and so I thought I would pop in and write about it.

I have been having almost the exact same influx of insights these past few weeks. Let me preface my own conclusions by telling you a little bit about me.

When I was 11 or 12, I just woke up a different person one day. The difference was so drastic that "Who are you?" found its way into my mother's vernacular. This could perhaps be attributed to puberty if not for the utter polar reversal of everything constituting my previous identity. I even changed my name several times as an outward manifestation of all the personalities/energies I felt vying for the seat of conscious power/import.

At eighteen I came out as transgender. I have identified as a transman ever since, though out of credence to the perfection of natural forms, I never underwent any sort of hormone therapy, and for this I am grateful.

A few weeks ago I stumbled across some information about "soul braids" and it resonated with me so strongly the insides of my skull felt like a vibrating bell. A few tiny pieces of info led into the sudden, blazing insight that the reason I have felt so male, so aggressive, so egoistic and dense since the initial braiding around 11 or 12 is because my physical form is home not only to two distinct male/female energies, but a single integrated "higher" female aspect whose origins are still mysterious to me, as well as a huge amalgam of fragmented male souls. This higher female aspect of mine has incarnated here specifically for the purpose of returning these energies who cannot leave earth's density on their own to Source. I'm humbled to have been given such an important task, but it has been difficult.

The dissonance between my energies is so strong that I can feel them sort of "click" on and off when I raise and lower my vibration. My physical vision even blips out for a moment. When I first started experiencing this a few months ago, I was worried I had some sort of neurological problem. I had no explanation for the sudden, abrupt blips where my vision went dark and my mind just sort of reset. But now I understand it is just the friction of my energies struggling to coexist.

What resonated with me so strongly in your OP was when you mentioned that oftentimes our higher and lower energies find themselves incapable of coexisting, which is why we experience sudden bouts of depression, anger, and attitudes aligned with lower frequencies.

It is so important that we all understand we as individuals are NOT a singularity. We are a sum of all our parts, all parallel lives, all the vast array of energies that will cohabit our physical bodies throughout all lifetimes. And the energies that inhabit us originate from all planes of existence, and we have to have the clarity of mind to understand how to heal these energies and then assemble them into ourselves as functional parts, that we may be better, more efficient vehicles of Creation. :)

Thank you for sharing this dream. It is so wonderful to share concurrent experiences like these. All the best to you.
Old 28-03-2016, 10:42 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerin
I have been having almost the exact same influx of insights these past few weeks. Let me preface my own conclusions by telling you a little bit about me.

When I was 11 or 12, I just woke up a different person one day. The difference was so drastic that "Who are you?" found its way into my mother's vernacular. This could perhaps be attributed to puberty if not for the utter polar reversal of everything constituting my previous identity. I even changed my name several times as an outward manifestation of all the personalities/energies I felt vying for the seat of conscious power/import.

At eighteen I came out as transgender. I have identified as a transman ever since, though out of credence to the perfection of natural forms, I never underwent any sort of hormone therapy, and for this I am grateful.

A few weeks ago I stumbled across some information about "soul braids" and it resonated with me so strongly the insides of my skull felt like a vibrating bell. A few tiny pieces of info led into the sudden, blazing insight that the reason I have felt so male, so aggressive, so egoistic and dense since the initial braiding around 11 or 12 is because my physical form is home not only to two distinct male/female energies, but a single integrated "higher" female aspect whose origins are still mysterious to me, as well as a huge amalgam of fragmented male souls. This higher female aspect of mine has incarnated here specifically for the purpose of returning these energies who cannot leave earth's density on their own to Source. I'm humbled to have been given such an important task, but it has been difficult.

The dissonance between my energies is so strong that I can feel them sort of "click" on and off when I raise and lower my vibration. My physical vision even blips out for a moment. When I first started experiencing this a few months ago, I was worried I had some sort of neurological problem. I had no explanation for the sudden, abrupt blips where my vision went dark and my mind just sort of reset. But now I understand it is just the friction of my energies struggling to coexist.

What resonated with me so strongly in your OP was when you mentioned that oftentimes our higher and lower energies find themselves incapable of coexisting, which is why we experience sudden bouts of depression, anger, and attitudes aligned with lower frequencies.

It is so important that we all understand we as individuals are NOT a singularity. We are a sum of all our parts, all parallel lives, all the vast array of energies that will cohabit our physical bodies throughout all lifetimes. And the energies that inhabit us originate from all planes of existence, and we have to have the clarity of mind to understand how to heal these energies and then assemble them into ourselves as functional parts, that we may be better, more efficient vehicles of Creation. :)

Thank you for sharing this dream. It is so wonderful to share concurrent experiences like these. All the best to you.
Hi Aerin, <3 ur name btw, thank you for this post. I really like to read others experiences especially when they are similar to mine because I think we can relate on that level and have felt and learned similar things. You are right, there are so many parts to us, finding a way to have all this feelings or energy to coexist together can be a challenge for most of us. I still have happy days, happy events happen...but I think like everyone one else, there are still things that I have not made peace with yet that creep in some days, too...there are many days that I can feel them both at the same time. You know the expression, laughing and crying at the same time? Lol, I've done it many times. Thanks for your post, it is nice to meet you:)
Old 28-03-2016, 10:52 PM
Guide

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
energy cannot be destroyed.
the higher frequency portions of self had sought to shed themselves
of the unpleasant feel that the lower vibrations provided.
but those lower vibrations continued to exist.

health is found in the state of wholeness.
reintegration of all the octaves into a harmonious song is the name of the game.
a "true separation" of frequencies was never actualized;
there has always been a connection to Source... but a "differentiation" was accomplished.
the hand and the foot are not "separated", since they are linked into the
whole of a body, but they have different positions and functions.

"healing" is a function of the lower vibrations... the higher octaves are
(and forever were) uninjured. the point (for the lower frequencies) is not
to transform into a higher frequency, but to join into the song.
[transforming a foot into a hand doesn't serve the whole]

that's about the best that i can do in describing the situation (as i see it).
hi Horace...Energy can not be destroyed, but it can change form or be transformed from positive to negative and vice versa. I think the lower or negative energy is what we are here to work on...to change it to a higher frequency by learning and growing beyond old beliefs and old ways of thinking and feeling. I think that's when true spiritual growth happens. I can remember being afraid of the roller coaster at Six Flags when I was a kid...seriously scared and terrified. Finally during my high school years, my friends went with me to Opryland and Kings Island, we rode them all day long, one right after another. I just took my sons there last summer, we rode with our arms up over our heads the whole time. This is a light hearted example of facing fears and overcoming things that have scared or harmed us that we avoid today. It's also an example of changing energetic frequencies from fear to ecstatic. I believe our feelings are energy and it controls our souls evolution here and the there after.
Old 29-03-2016, 07:24 AM
Master
i'm hearing you Colorado.
energies can be placed into productive use, or destructive use.
steam power can be converted into electrical power, and potential
energy can be converted into kinetic.
it's great that you've been able to transform a terror into a joy!
i'm doubtful that feelings (meaning emotions) actually "controls our souls evolution"...
maybe they factor into the equation, but i doubt that they are the controlling factor.
just my personal feeling/opinion.
i'm not in disagreement with you, in a general sense.
Old 30-03-2016, 03:08 AM
Guide

I guess we are all different in that way, I know for me personally...my feelings do control much of what I choose to experience. Opportunities present themselves all the time, sometimes I bypass them, other times I jump in and learn something. I know that I have turned away from experiences and opportunities to grow and learn from situations and relationships out of fear or not feeling in control or whatever feeling held me back. In that way, I do think that feelings can control our evolution, by choosing to avoid or jump into experiences , opportunities or relationships. There's things I could have learned years ago, had I not been afraid or avoided it. I also saw this in a past life dream I had, I actually learned some very important lessons in this life that I should had learned in a past life....had I not ended that life early. So over the long haul, no...we are going to learn, but it could take many lifetimes instead of the one we intended to learn from.