Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-11-2010, 04:53 AM
Celeste

I talked to a lady who is a pet psychic and she was very good. She told me they go on the other side, just like us. After my husband's young sister was killed, to be comforted, I called a friend who is also psychic, and she said there is a beautiful white dog around Annie. Well, that was Snowgirl, who was an outside dog, and one day she didn't come home and we took her for dead, which she was, as evidenced by this reading. Now regarding the other lady I recently talked to that I mentioned first, the reason I know she knew what she was talking about was that she described my dogs, Domino and Dice, to a T. She talked much about their life with us and was pretty accurate; and then said they are up to the same antics in heaven. She also said they were snow dogs in another incarnation. They traveled together. That explained why they got out periodically, in the winter, in the worst showstorms, but no matter what, they always came back. Anyway, she told me Dice was standing by the gate. She said he asked her to ask me if I knew he was of royalty, and I said, yes Dice. That's why I gave you the name Showboat Dice, because you were a show dog. Domino appeared to me several times after he passed. One day I saw him on the other side of the fence and asked him in my mind, what are you doing there and then it came to me, of course he is there because he is on the other side now.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:24 AM
Cherub T

Oh celeste, that is beautiful x
Old 04-11-2010, 05:28 AM
otto

Hi there,
I am new also, so nice to met you. I am so sorry... That is just so sad...

I loved all our cats we have had also, cats are so deep and loving. I read once "you have to earn a cats love, a dog just gives it freely" and knowing both I think that is true...

I just don't know the answer to that question. But you have some great answers here. I like a lot of them. I hope I see my animal friends someday...
Lots of love Melanie... Take care
Old 04-11-2010, 05:55 AM
Master
We are all Consciousness, everything including animals, even a rock, when the body dies we who we thought we were, dies also, all is left is pure Consciousness and something else emerges from Consciousness which then believes it is separate, it must be like this so as to live the life it is made to.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:15 AM
Lamby

Psychoslice - how timely your comment! I had just discovered a web site, last night or the night before, that said this:

"Actually, we are surrounded all the time by spirits. All things have spirit. All are infused with spirit from the Great Mystery. We can communicate with the spirits of plants, animals, stones, etc., if we sincerely wish to, are respectful, and are willing to try."

source:
http://www.bookmice.net/darkchilde/spirit/tastan.html

What intrigued me most was that the author was talking about stuffed animal toys.

Just today I was pondering this. It seems reasonable to me that a stuffed animal would have this spirit because even the most man-made of substance was created first with ingredients that came from this world. And, if you pressed further, didn't every "ingredient" once have life, even the ones we might say are now life-less, or inert? I'm sure I'm going off topic - but I just had to comment on this. I loved your post.

To get back to the topic, certainly all breathing creatures must have this spirit, or whatever name might be used, too.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:55 AM
Sangress

My dog still wanders through the house after death. (In spirit form of course)

I've had a whole room of people suddenly stop to hear a dog barking at the front door, from inside the house. No one but myself could see her wispy form at the door, but they recognized the bark.

They were a little disturbed, but, being me, I simply said "Don't worry, the dog still dislikes the cat next door. She still guards the house from her feline enemy even if she no longer has her physical body."

I've also had salespeople say that they could feel something licking their legs (which my dear dog Amelia used to do for some reason) and have become distressed, as all "normal" people would do.

Even a friends dog has played chasing games with an "invisible friend" in our house. Everyone found that very entertaining.

I think perhaps some animals find that they "die" too soon and decide to carry on as they used to. In fact I think my dog is happier without the limitations of a physical body.

I myself see no striking difference between spiritual and physical aspects of the world. I can still feel her tongue and fur against my finger tips as she runs by, or watch the end of the bed sink when she settles to sleep at my feet at night...etc

My relationship with her has certainly grown and changed since her death. We communicate on a much deeper level.

I expect her to be a guardian of this house, or myself, for a long while. :)
Old 04-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Cherub T

Oh Sangress, that's set me off again. My bun is still here, but very weak. I think he is dealing with it the best he can. I've hardly slept and all i'm doing is crying. I'm trying to think of him binkying down the hall like a spring lamb. What a gift you have to see your beloved dog. x
Old 04-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Lostgirl

Im part of alot of animal forums and they all say they go to Rainbow Bridge. They all go there and they have other animals to be with :) Then when we go we go and visit them :) Its kinda cheesy but i think its alovely idea.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Seeker
I believe that pets go to our loved ones in the spirit world. A medium told me that my (deceased) father is with his pet cat that he was very fond of, and described the cat to me in great detail. Also, a few weeks before my beloved dog died I had a very clear dream in which I saw her running in to my father's arms wagging her tail. A medium has also described my first dog to me, even down to her tartan lead!

Last edited by Cassy : 04-11-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Cherub T

Hey lost girl. I read a poem last night about rainbow bridge. It's a lovely idea. I guess i'm really hurting at the moment and i'm thinking "what if there isn't?" It's silly for me to be so negative. I did see my father when he passed. I think it's cause i'm all alone with no one nearby if i need them. It's awful. x