Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Master
Rememoration:

Recently life became aware of itself in me.........that part cannot be explained but I feel you realize that too. This realization is knowing but beyond that there is nothing to know.
Life aware of itself now expresses itself thru this bodymind and is aware of itself thru it.

I love this way of describing this awakening.... life aware of itself.

Xan

Old 31-08-2011, 12:53 AM
earthprowler

when anyone became aware, have you ever walked in a large area full of other people and became aware that they weren't aware? i call them sleep walkers.
Old 31-08-2011, 01:51 AM
mattie

You're OK

You’re in very good company of MANY here who were anti-social & (supposedly) weird kids. LOL. You're absolutely NOT crazy, you're awakening.

It is very likely that you connected w/ your higher self (HS). It’s always really interesting & great fun when we run across articles that discuss an energetic experience that we instantly know is what we experienced.

We are one aspect of an extended energy field. Some call this extended energy field the SELF (in contrast to our earthly presence, our individuality/self), Oversoul or Soul Family. We have other aspects in different dimensions (Ds). Our HS is part of it too.

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...418#post254418

For more info. about the Ds & our journey through them, check out multidimensions.com.
Old 31-08-2011, 03:21 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

"I" am Life.. and, Life is aware of itself, 'self-aware'.. as an undifferentiated Whole, i look into the void and nothing is there, nothing to look back and have a relationship with, to feel, to see, to 'know'.. i set myself free from 'me', birthing 'me' into the void as unique and independent free willed versions of myself.. now, when i look into the void, Life looks back and i see 'myself', and i feel 'me' in a Universe of relationships exploring my 'self-awareness'.. Now, "I" am "me", in all my forms and shapes, tangible AND intangible, One Whole AND many Parts..

"I" 'look', while my mind is still and quiet, and silence reveals what i 'know'.. and, i 'see' through the countless many eyes of Life, that "I" am greater by virtue of the synergy of my many Parts, than i am as an undifferentiated Whole.. Unity, the collective synergy of 'me', is infinitely more capable of realizing 'my' potential, than "I" am as a singularity..

Be well..

Be well..
Old 31-08-2011, 12:51 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

"I" am Life.. and, Life is aware of itself, 'self-aware'.. as an undifferentiated Whole, i look into the void and nothing is there, nothing to look back and have a relationship with, to feel, to see, to 'know'.. i set myself free from 'me', birthing 'me' into the void as unique and independent free willed versions of myself.. now, when i look into the void, Life looks back and i see 'myself', and i feel 'me' in a Universe of relationships exploring my 'self-awareness'.. Now, "I" am "me", in all my forms and shapes, tangible AND intangible, One Whole AND many Parts..

"I" 'look', while my mind is still and quiet, and silence reveals what i 'know'.. and, i 'see' through the countless many eyes of Life, that "I" am greater by virtue of the synergy of my many Parts, than i am as an undifferentiated Whole.. Unity, the collective synergy of 'me', is infinitely more capable of realizing 'my' potential, than "I" am as a singularity..

Be well..

Be well..
Great way of putting it.
Old 31-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Recently life became aware of itself in me.........that part cannot be explained but I feel you realize that too. This realization is knowing but beyond that there is nothing to know.
Life aware of itself now expresses itself thru this bodymind and is aware of itself thru it.
There is nothing to do other than what life does thru you. What life thinks thru you and what life feels thru you.
Learning may not be the right word. Getting use to it as it is like being born again is more like it.
It's easy, I find, to slip into unawareness. Life unaware of itself. Noticing that, is probably what i am learning if anything.
I notice that I can speak from unawareness or I can let speaking happen. I notice the difference.
This realization is relatively new to me so keep that in mind as you read my words.
I'm a 52 year old toddler..........and all that can be known, really known, is known.
I am awake.......................
Does that explain it better?
James

Woo-hoo! Awesome post James!!!

(I'm gonna have to start reading your posts more often. )[/quote]

LOL.........love them "Woo-Hoo's" (and smilies)
Old 31-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi

Beautifully said, Tzu.

Xan

Old 02-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Knower
Sorry it took me so long to comment back to some of these.
I'm going to summarize some what you guys have said, to get a better understand of it all.
The Highers elf, is simply me, my soul, the real me not my physical third dimensional body and all the aspects bound to it.
Awareness of the higher self, is being aware you're not just bobby, or johnny, that you're more than what you've experienced in how many years of your own life.
That being aware of the self is a shift in awareness, that happens to many people, and doesn't happen to some at all.
Achieving this awareness comes with being aware of not just yourself, but a greater truth.
I'm definitely constantly learning, but I want to learn more.
And, what is you guys's insight on the 2012 world shift in awareness? Will all people suddenly become aware of their higher selves and other energy that is normally not visible to us ?
Old 02-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Master
...being aware of the self is a shift in awareness, that happens to many people, and doesn't happen to some at all.

At least not yet, Remoration. It's inevitable that everyone returns to awareness in the truth of us all at some point in their human evolution. How could it be otherwise?

...what is you guys's insight on the 2012 world shift in awareness? Will all people suddenly become aware of their higher selves and other energy that is normally not visible to us ?

No, not suddenly or all at once. Changes happen gradually, little by little, one by one... including awakening in the higher self. This process is already well begun and increasing, although some people will take much longer. I see 2012 as a point-of-no-return in this momentum.

As I say it, Grace is on the move.

Xan

Old 03-09-2011, 12:25 AM
moke64916

I see enlightenment in the future. Gradually, but increasing. This is part of the human evolution. As earth moves faster and faster though the universe, earths frequency will rise. Higher vibrations that of a new era. Right now humans across the world are in the process of clearing subconscious blocks/fears. It's part of the grandior plan of the Cosmos.