Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-09-2016, 05:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Post Premonition? // Request for Spiritual Guidance

I met a new friend, R, this summer; I had known her to some degree since 2009, though only felt that I knew her as a friend this summer when she was at my house at gatherings with my brother & his friends. The last time I saw her, I had a strange experience. I was sitting outside on my front porch with my friend, C, that night, and she walked up the path to the front door. From where I was sitting, she was haloed in the porch light, and she asked me where everyone was. I said, "I don't know if they're here," (I thought they were at another friends' house) and she said, "their cars are here though," and C said, "they're probably in the backyard, we'll walk you," so we walked her into the backyard. I got a haunted feeling as this occurred, and I thought, "R needs to be very, very careful in a group of guys, something bad is going to happen," though it wasn't so much about the group of guys in the backyard, because I knew they were safe people for her to be with. A few days pass, and I'm urban exploring with my friends L & P inside an abandoned bridge. To get to the inside of a bridge, you need to go down a ladder inside a hole. I'm generally not afraid of heights, but while we were in there, I started having a breakdown and a full-body terror and visualizations about falling. I was terrified for L, P, and myself to go back up the ladder. L was half up the ladder and I was standing under her and I kept thinking, "she can't fall, she can't fall, if she falls I need to catch her -- is that possible if someone is falling? -- she can't hit her head, no, no, no." We all made it out of there safe, though when I got home I was still shaken. I told my mom how scared I was, and how odd it was I was so scared, because I'm not usually afraid of heights or ladders, but I felt like one of us was going to die. The next day, I wake up to a text from L telling me that R died while urban exploring, falling after climbing a ladder with a group of guys and one girl friend (not any of the people at my house that night). This is the most frightening and disturbing premonitory experience I have ever had, and I am asking for spiritual guidance in processing all of this. Did I have a premonition, or is it all coincidence?
Old 16-09-2016, 05:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes it could certainly be a premonitory experience of sorts...

Welcome to the forum btw....