Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Master
A revelation

Sooooo I had an odd experience while meditating this morning...

I asked my guides to show me where I was during my first incarnation on earth.

I was then shown a cave - I was in the cave along with my 3 cubs and the words "Mesopotamian Tiger" kept coming up.

There were prehistoric creatures that we were hiding from in the cave. We were also afraid of what lurked in the depths of the cave. We knew we had to leave - we had become separated from the others.

I had to hunt in the dark of night - I came back one night with a couple small rodent-like creatures and the cubs had adventured through the cave and found a rear exit. We snuck out together...

We traveled by cloak of night - resting only when we were totally out of sight. There were both humans present and prehistoric creatures.

Drinking water by a gentle stream - some humans approached. They were not our allies - they approached one of my cubs and I attacked. I didn't want to remember any more so I came back.

Since then I have no incarnated as an animal - I tried to incarnate as the same type of feline but we had become extinct.

I started researching prehistoric cats when I was through with this meditation and I came across the "Cave lion" - they had a pretty wide range of territory that they covered... The became extinct about 12,000 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthera_leo_spelaea

A few years ago during meditation - every time I would close my eyes - tiger eyes would be staring back at me. Every time.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this? I was not expecting it.

-Lord Rama to Laxman

Last edited by Moon_Glow : 13-05-2016 at 04:08 PM.
Old 14-05-2016, 11:10 PM
Guide
What an incredible memory!

I suppose that explains the fear of aboriginal cave drawings you said you used to have in the other thread.
It seems it's more difficult to recall our lives as different species, even though such lives would likely be very significant and formative. It's as though our deepest fears stem from those (and genetic memory too), and lay deep in our bones.

I have not experienced what you describe, (though I have memories of being a lion-like being) though lately I've seen eyes staring back at me in meditation, too! Very peculiar.
Old 14-05-2016, 11:48 PM
Master
a beautiful cat.
here's a (noncommercial) link:

http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9331168/1/
Old 15-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Experiencer

How interesting!
Could it be that consciousness (spirit) can be incarnated (whether by choice or intent from a higher source) to lesser life forms as a lesson? Or perhaps, at a time long before humankind had evolved that consciousness merely incarnated into whichever animal it chose, or one that suited the level of consciousness of that spirit?
We once had a dog, and many times looking into her eyes I felt a human presence inside of her. After we had her put down (due to illness) I felt her presence with me on my way to work. I felt her say she wanted to see where I go every day, that she thought it must be a wonderful place. After work on my way home...I felt her again. "THIS is where you always go? What a disappointment! Why do you do this boring, silly thing every day?". I tried to explain to her about working to make a living. She didn't understand, so I told her that with humans, we do things for each other, and we get something like treats that can't be eaten, and we trade them for food and the things we need. I felt she now understood, but thought...how silly.
We recently had a dog we had to have put down for health reasons also (she was 15 years old). After we left the room and were discussing billing I suddenly felt her say "Thank you!" and with it wondrous joy.

No doubt animals (and plants, all living things, IMO) have consciousness and it makes sense to me that all consciousness has the same source. So, depending on what our consciousness needs to learn or experience might mean that periodically the consciousness takes a step back in the physical form it incarnates into at times (?).
Old 16-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Master
I do not have a similar experience but wow! what an experience you have during a meditation and your ability to recall the details is remarkable. I also do not have any memory of a past live as an animal but I know souls used to incarnate on earth long before there were human beings. In my dream state I saw somebody that I know, in fact several of them, who incarnated as a fish but a pre-historic species.
Old 16-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
What an incredible memory!

I suppose that explains the fear of aboriginal cave drawings you said you used to have in the other thread.
It seems it's more difficult to recall our lives as different species, even though such lives would likely be very significant and formative. It's as though our deepest fears stem from those (and genetic memory too), and lay deep in our bones.

I have not experienced what you describe, (though I have memories of being a lion-like being) though lately I've seen eyes staring back at me in meditation, too! Very peculiar.

Ah! I never even put 2 and 2 together until you mentioned that... WOW!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 16-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
a beautiful cat.
here's a (noncommercial) link:

http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9331168/1/

Thanks for the link H:O:R:A:C:E

That is an amazing depiction

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 16-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
How interesting!
Could it be that consciousness (spirit) can be incarnated (whether by choice or intent from a higher source) to lesser life forms as a lesson? Or perhaps, at a time long before humankind had evolved that consciousness merely incarnated into whichever animal it chose, or one that suited the level of consciousness of that spirit?

When I was experiencing that incarnation the other morning I had a distinct feeling that it was my first incarnation as anything on Earth - and human kind was lesser evolved mentally than I. Their extinction coincided with that of some Neandrethal races as well (the last Ice Age). When it was time to reincarnate the cats were extinct so I began incarnating as human because my species no longer existed.

We once had a dog, and many times looking into her eyes I felt a human presence inside of her. After we had her put down (due to illness) I felt her presence with me on my way to work. I felt her say she wanted to see where I go every day, that she thought it must be a wonderful place. After work on my way home...I felt her again. "THIS is where you always go? What a disappointment! Why do you do this boring, silly thing every day?". I tried to explain to her about working to make a living. She didn't understand, so I told her that with humans, we do things for each other, and we get something like treats that can't be eaten, and we trade them for food and the things we need. I felt she now understood, but thought...how silly.
We recently had a dog we had to have put down for health reasons also (she was 15 years old). After we left the room and were discussing billing I suddenly felt her say "Thank you!" and with it wondrous joy.

That's really beautiful that you were able to communicate with them. I have always wished my dog would talk to me! I guess I should listen a little harder!

No doubt animals (and plants, all living things, IMO) have consciousness and it makes sense to me that all consciousness has the same source. So, depending on what our consciousness needs to learn or experience might mean that periodically the consciousness takes a step back in the physical form it incarnates into at times (?).

Yes! I feel this is how it works - I also remember when I was a kid thinking that if you were "bad" in this life you would be reincarnated as a worm or an ant or something like that... now I am not so sure that a simple life as an ant would be much of a punishment as opposed to life as a human...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 16-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
I do not have a similar experience but wow! what an experience you have during a meditation and your ability to recall the details is remarkable. I also do not have any memory of a past live as an animal but I know souls used to incarnate on earth long before there were human beings. In my dream state I saw somebody that I know, in fact several of them, who incarnated as a fish but a pre-historic species.

Hi shoni7510 - thanks for your response!

That was the first time I had felt anything like that - or even that much of a connection to an animal - this helps me explain my super close connection with my tiger-striped cat! hehe

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 16-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Experiencer
Moon Glow, thank you for sharing. That was an amazing experience. Did it scare you, or would you like to experience more of that lifetime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Has anyone else had any experiences like this? I was not expecting it.

I have never had something quite like that happen, but I often dream of places that feel very familiar, but they are foreign. Like, Sci-Fi foreign. Big planets in the sky, multiple suns, unfamiliar stars, flora and fauna that is not of terrestrial origin, geology that could not exist here. Sometimes these images come to me while I am awake, and my mind is quiet. An image of an ancient stone building hidden by dense jungle, along with a strong mental message of 'MONASTERY' and 'HOME', or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
How interesting!

I believe that every life in the universe has a lesson to teach, and it doesn't necessarily matter which order the lessons are received in. I believe that we have the freedom to experience what we want to, to exist where we desire. I have heard it said that where we incarnate has to do with our desires and attachments. For example, a man's wife dies, and the man desires to be by her side again, and prays to God for such upon his dying breath. In his next life he is a dog, owned by a man that is the reincarnation of his wife. Or perhaps a person loves the sea so much that they are reincarnated as a dolphin so that they may experience what they wished for so deeply. Just my two cents.