Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-12-2015, 01:17 AM
Deactivated Account
That was a good series... I watched several of the episodes when it was airing on cable tv...
Old 31-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
That was a good series... I watched several of the episodes when it was airing on cable tv...

Yeah it was.
Old 31-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
When I had my nde, I was conscious. I was here and then I was there. This is my opinion, after thinking about this and reading so many other people's NDE's, I believe that souls can rest, literally. Not everyone is going to be the same. It is similiar to sleep, sometimes you dream, sometimes you don't. I believe we are energy, even if we go through periods where we are not conscious...we are still a live wire. Who says we have to be conscious to be eternal?

I think that is a misconception. I can only say this, I know when I was a toddler, I was one of those kids you have read about who could recall their past lives.

I even knew some of those people from my previous life, who were going to be in this life. I also knew what to look for, I knew what they would look like...and I still remember telling myself not to forget, do not forget. You have unfinished business with this or that person. And guess what....I forgot! I was conscious of this when I was 3 years old...by the time I hit 5 or 6, the memories of what I had to do faded away.

However, I did run into these people starting in my teen years, and I was drawn to them. I was not actively conscious of it, but my soul was and my feelings were drawn to these people.

I didnt remember these memories until later, after my NDE. I know for a fact I had these memories as a small kid, because my memory came back in later on...and I can remember as a 3 year, sitting under a tree in the evening time, in my front yard, recalling these past life memories.

Consciousness and memory are a funny thing. People believe because you dont remember or are not conscious of something, that you are not alive or it didnt happen. That is wrong...you can still be alive and not be conscious...even after death.

If you think about it, those people you read about in a coma... but had no memory or conscious...they were still alive. Energy is energy, with or without a constant consciousness.

Consciousness and memory do not go hand in hand with energy. They are made possible by your brain, but mainly by your feelings. It is your feelings that bring back these memories and make you conscious of them.

And I am a firm believer, that your feelings are your soul, or a huge part of your soul. I believe the older a soul is, the more consciousness it has. I do not consider most souls on this earth old souls....even though many people here will argue about this until the sun comes up. I have a huge family, I work in a huge facility, I have lived in huge cities...almost all of the people I have come across are not old souls or conscious every second of every day. You see this more with people who have suffered from racism, prejudice, trauma, child abuse, ect....the ones who really do learn, are very conscious of how they act and treat others. They are very conscious of it.

They are conscious to a degree where they walk, talk, and breathe consciousness. Its hard to put into words, but it is the difference between someone who is speeds and hits a dog, then keeps going...and someone who stops and checks on the dog and feels really bad.
That person is going to be more conscious on how they drive and there is going to be a certain level of change and pain to where they become fully conscious anytime they are behind the wheel.

It is that level of consciousness, that frequency...that is caused through suffering, which will make a soul more conscious after death.

I think there is a lot of misconceptions, from stories and nde's about the after life and how it works. The more lives you live, the more suffering, the more consciousness you have. BUT, you are still eternal, you are energy...you are always going to be a live wire whether you are conscious of it or not.

When the bible said you would be rewarded for your suffering, it didnt mean you were going to live in streets of gold or win the lottery, it meant you are going to build your own conciousness and through this consciousness you will have the ability to manifest your own reality...brick by brick, life after life. That not only includes suffering, but any kind of passion you have in this life that you pursue or are conscious of.

We are energy, we are very comfortable having no conscious at all... its what happened when we were separated from the source, but it is also a natural state. Having a higher consciousness, is rewarding for spiritual advancement and future lives.

(I put lots of spaces between my little paragraphs because apparently the way I type and word things, can be hard to comprehend to some)

What a great post! Everything you said pretty much sums exactly how I feel. I have had very similar experiences to yours. I still remember about what my life was going to be, and who I was going to be incarnated with even as a baby.
Old 20-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Experiencer
To say that we should remember being in a coma, would be to say we should remember where we go when we're asleep ? I think what is happening in a coma is that the soul is deciding whether it wants to stay or go, not all who wake from a coma are as they were before, it's the perfect opportunity for a walkin.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:05 PM
Guide

Coma is like and astroprojection. Some people remember what happened with them when they were in coma and some do not.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:58 AM
Suspended
Knower

Coma is a state of unconscious and a person in coma will not respond to voices, other sounds, or any sort of activity going on nearby. The person in coma is still alive, but the brain is functioning at its lowest stage of alertness.