Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 11-03-2015, 04:10 AM
bl4z3sh1ft

Extremely frustrated--help?

I need a solution to heal some mental conditions that I've been feeling for a long time. I've sought medical advice for this and always walk out with the same diagnosis: Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). "Would you like some medication?" No! I don't want meds--that can't possibly be the solution. The trouble is that I have not heard anything from any professional that "resonates"

Some of this is going to sound comical but I swear, it's what I feel and the depression I feel is far from funny. I'm able to hold a job and am a contributing member of society. I don't drink or smoke, have never done drugs and don't want to (I don't know, should I? ). I'm not suicidal. I want to change this because I can't relate to anyone. I Googled bipolar but this didn't sound like me and the shrink that I talked said there was no way I was that.

This is what I have been feeling for many years:
  • bouts of depression
  • I believe things that aren't real (e.g., aliens, fairies, elementals)
  • the thought that I'm just waiting for my "magical powers" to kick in
  • the belief that I'm not from this planet.
  • the belief that my children have magical gifts (like wizards) but their powers haven't kicked in yet. (this is recent)
  • the feeling that I'm changing somehow

I've listened to some information about DNA changes and a bunch of other stuff that although sounds amazing? It's probably not that.

Any suggestions?
Old 11-03-2015, 04:26 AM
Master
Not really but sounds like you belong here with the rest of us ,there is heaps of great info here and caring people. There is alot of spiritual change happening I believe ,and as we all resonate with different stuff ,just because I believe 'God 'likes to make it interesting, you may find some common experiences here. Good luck and welcome.Deep
Oh Chi-gong is doing marvels for me at this time as well as emotional awareness therapy and Im sure Im part Butterfly..................
Old 11-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Starlit

I also think you will fit right in here and find out that you are not so unusual at all! Keep reading the posts here and I am sure you will find some comfort xx