Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Deactivated Account
ok i'll pm when i've done it, i'll do it via pm sometime over weekend xx
Old 18-08-2006, 10:27 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
ok i'll pm when i've done it, i'll do it via pm sometime over weekend xx
sounds cool--do you want me online at that time or atleast near my comp?? or no??(also name thats up is a net name that i really like and maby wanna change my namr unofficially to--what i mean is from what i understand in this state you can have a name thats not youre given one on youre liscence so long as its not fer the wrong reasons well thats my understanding)
Old 18-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Deactivated Account
no need to be online at same time ijust do it when i feel time right don't need your real name either spirit know who you are that should be enough, thanks thoughxxx
Old 18-08-2006, 11:19 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
no need to be online at same time ijust do it when i feel time right don't need your real name either spirit know who you are that should be enough, thanks thoughxxx
no proublem(reason i ask is i use energy to help so usially its over the immer)
Old 18-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Deactivated Account
ah right, i'll try without that thanks see how i do for youxx
Old 18-08-2006, 11:34 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
ah right, i'll try without that thanks see how i do for youxx
im shure youll do fine--just fer the fun of it ask near the end how i get stuff see if you can understand it
Old 18-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Deactivated Account
i'll do that! could be interesting a real test of spirit communication
Old 18-08-2006, 11:45 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
i'll do that! could be interesting a real test of spirit communication
and it will be neat to see what you get--dont be afraid to "take-on" my body --sometimes if someone mentions somethin ill have ta do that there not hurt in any way but gets me a better ideal of what they mean
Old 18-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Deactivated Account
i'll give you all i feel hear and see, be honest with your feedback though if it's rubbish you gotta tell me. i have done some 'poor' readings but the decent ones far outweigh the bad so far it's all learning whether you've been doing it a week or 50 years in my opinion, i've only been doing this a very short time, a few weeks
Old 18-08-2006, 11:59 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
i'll give you all i feel hear and see, be honest with your feedback though if it's rubbish you gotta tell me. i have done some 'poor' readings but the decent ones far outweigh the bad so far it's all learning whether you've been doing it a week or 50 years in my opinion, i've only been doing this a very short time, a few weeks
inly a few weeks?? wow ive been dooin it fer the last couple years tryin ta test every chance i get (to an extent like at school i try to kinda let it run in the background --i pratically live on my comps so bound to know some termnology-- but if something happens i really dont try to stop it same with channeling it really just happens--theres a good thing that goes with it--if i do it during school those that have taught me might realise its not *quite* me but those that havent really dont see much change)

fun stuff fer shure
Closed Thread