Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator
I get it, Its nice to have all the things that come with sc being floored or mystified, but you are like ok I have to be realistic here.

That why I began dating I thought hey maybe I can find another who can capture my attention for more years then this sc dude. ha ha ha funny
Old 20-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingTwin

I've already thought about that! And I do have some knowledge as I have worked in mental health in the past. But I can tell the difference between the two for a number of reasons. Firstly I am intellectually happy to detach from him forever because it would be easier, but there is an energy inside me much bigger than I am that won't let me. And I have no control over it, it is just 'there' Like concrete in my solar plexus and heart chakras lol! And if I try to emotionally disconnect, the pain is immense, unbearable and the only thing that heals it is accepting a reconnect.
Also I don't 'need' him, whether that be on a friendship, career or romantic level. I am quite open to hanging out with my friends, dating other guys, , and generally living my life and pursuing my career. Indeed, only today I met a guy I really liked with whom I had tons in common, and would have made a date with in a split second had I not been too shy, because he seemed to like me too! God, he was so cute, and seemed a nice person! There was that spark where you meet each others eyes, but I panicked and didn't let it linger long enough. Not because of my TF but because I was genuinely shy and anxious about being rejected/making a fool of myself! It's been a while girls, there are bats in my belfry
Somebody who was truly obssessed would not be doing that. I can be on the other side of the planet (in fact I'm living three hundred miles away from him at the moment) and I know that weird inner connection will still be there. I feel for him and think of him daily, because I know he is part of me, but it does not affect my life or my other relationships whether existing or potential ones.
I know it's a loving, onn-destructive connection as well because he will tend to withdraw himself from me if he is going through a bad time, so that I am not weighed down by the energy. This has only begun to occur recently, as the connection has evolved and our souls have grown more used to it. Before then, there were many times when his energy weighed me down and it felt like I had a lead weight in my solar plexus chakra!
I just love him, unconditionally, on every level, totally and I know it will always be there, regardless of who we are in the physical or who we are with. It's love beyond romantic love or friendship love, it's amazing

Seriously, I love reading what you write. It makes so much sense.. like you said above there is an energy that won't allow you to let go! I KNOW that feeling and understanding it is driving me absolutely crazy! I actually have a guy friend who is rather handsome and we definitely have some chemistry when we hang out.. bu TF is always on my heart.. its something I won't ever be able to forget about... but i also don't want to be alone forever. So, I need to figure out a balance. a way to love my tf from my heart and also to love someone else and be with someone else in the now. HOW do you do that?
Old 20-04-2012, 03:44 PM
lil_Jean

Perhaps it is not that fact of having a TF that is the "disorder" but the longing for your TF. One should be happy with oneself and not long so deeply for another. If someone is truly at the right point to become one with their TF, wouldn't they be so happy with theirselves that they would not long for this reunion and it would happen by itself. It is the growing and learning spiritually that consumes you not the TF aspect?...?
Old 20-04-2012, 06:02 PM
TravellingTwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
Seriously, I love reading what you write. It makes so much sense.. like you said above there is an energy that won't allow you to let go! I KNOW that feeling and understanding it is driving me absolutely crazy! I actually have a guy friend who is rather handsome and we definitely have some chemistry when we hang out.. bu TF is always on my heart.. its something I won't ever be able to forget about... but i also don't want to be alone forever. So, I need to figure out a balance. a way to love my tf from my heart and also to love someone else and be with someone else in the now. HOW do you do that?

Thanks Jatd, glad what I write helps somehow! I think it takes time. The TF connection isn't primarily romantic, and as liljean says, we need to try not to let the spiritual awakening that comes with the TF awareness consume us. All other relationships, romantic and otherwise are soulmate connections helping us grow and experience all aspects of life so that we are fully whole and ready to reconnect with our TF when the time comes. So we are actually doing our TF a favour by entering into close, and even romantic, relationships with other people! Everytime we take a positive step forward with our life we spiritually lift our TF and also bring us one step closer to eventual reunion. Reunion of course could be many lifetimes away! But this is not a problem, because it is my understanding that if we reunite before we are truly ready, we will be unbalanced and probably discontent. We need to be full people inside, and able to go on without our TF in the physical, before we can be ready for reunion with them. We have to live our lives, go with the flow and trust in the universe. All will come out in the wash! xx
Old 21-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Thanks Jatd, glad what I write helps somehow! I think it takes time. The TF connection isn't primarily romantic, and as liljean says, we need to try not to let the spiritual awakening that comes with the TF awareness consume us. All other relationships, romantic and otherwise are soulmate connections helping us grow and experience all aspects of life so that we are fully whole and ready to reconnect with our TF when the time comes. So we are actually doing our TF a favour by entering into close, and even romantic, relationships with other people! Everytime we take a positive step forward with our life we spiritually lift our TF and also bring us one step closer to eventual reunion. Reunion of course could be many lifetimes away! But this is not a problem, because it is my understanding that if we reunite before we are truly ready, we will be unbalanced and probably discontent. We need to be full people inside, and able to go on without our TF in the physical, before we can be ready for reunion with them. We have to live our lives, go with the flow and trust in the universe. All will come out in the wash! xx

Hey TT - I like reading your posts, they are postively uplifting
Old 21-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

I agree with Twinkle. I'm loving your posts TT.
Old 22-04-2012, 03:29 PM
TravellingTwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobawater
I agree with Twinkle. I'm loving your posts TT.

Aww thanks you guys! I'm glad to contribute - it's an amazing forum this, where everyone respects each other and I'm happy to be here xxx
Old 23-04-2012, 02:36 AM
jozhnjyigge

kamagra bez recepty

good Kharma keeps the wheel turning...