Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-10-2016, 03:13 AM
Master
The Law of Attraction: Attracting a Specific person

I've read on various websites on the internet about this commonly asked question. I don't think it would work in my case because I'm still dealing with self-esteem issues and it would be out of desperation. What if the specific person you manifested into existence is only attracted to you because of the forced universal pull? You don't want it to be one sided were the person you manifested doesn't recuperate the same feeling for you. I know this may be shallow but with using LOA can you also want certain physical attributes (certain physical appearances)? When asking the universe for a specific person. I’m not planning on manifesting a specific person I just wanted to know in general how LOA works pertaining to wanting a partner.
Old 15-10-2016, 05:37 AM
Guide

For me and my current partner… I had actually made a list of all the traits I wanted in a guy. I included physical traits to mutual interests and they all came to fruition in who I am dating now. That might also be because that is obviously what I am attracted too. I met my bf when I was super broke, constantly struggling to get by while also trying to finish school. However, at that time I also prayed, asking for some help, that if I just had a bf who could be around for a couple years while I was a student, that I could focus on school and do really well and get to where I wanted to be. That sounds selfish but in my head I pictured it as a short relationship where I was the one whose heart was broken. Anyways, here we are going on 5+ years. I am in graduate school, was able to do well in my undergrad and sadly I think our relationship is drawing to a close.

I don't really know how LOA applies to relationships but I believe I attracted (and prayed for) my current bf. I was not in the best mindset when I met him. I didn't trust him at first, was independent but couldn't afford his lifestyle… lots of things were not equal but everything worked out how I had hoped. But in turn, I think we both helped one another equally.

I don't think the LOA would bring someone to you that wasn't attracted/interested in you. There are probably millions of people out there who we can connect with and learn similar lessons from. We just need that opportunity to meet them, and to ask for the opportunity or desire it. I don't think you can use the LOA to manifest, for example, some playboy bunny girlfriend. I think if your heart is in the right place and you are fair in your expectations… you should be ok. My list of physical features were pretty typical: tall (because I am tall), brown hair, light eyes. etc.

I don't know that much about the LOA, this is just my own experience.
Old 15-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Master
I'm not going to manifest a specific guy when I already have a negative mindset. I do know what traits I would want in someone and as far as physical appearance too. I won't use LOA to manifest a specific type of person because all that glitters isn't gold. I'll just try to be more self confident and positive about myself.
Old 15-10-2016, 09:50 PM
I dunno, girlsearching, but my gosh...what I have found...is
it is like the perfect person is projected right in front of me like my
subconscious mind is the projector!

When is it going to stop! Lol
It's uncanny...doesn't happen overnight, tho...until it does!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-10-2016, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I dunno, girlsearching, but my gosh...what I have found...is
it is like the perfect person is projected right in front of me like my
subconscious mind is the projector!

When is it going to stop! Lol
It's uncanny...doesn't happen overnight, tho...until it does!
Miss Hepburn are you talking about loving yourself first ? and projecting positive thoughts. I should focus on gaining self confidence and know my worth.
Old 16-10-2016, 07:30 AM
Guide

I did a manifesting ritual and asked for my twinflame lover. I have gotten that and he is everything I ever dreamed of. Unfortunately that is all I asked for and so it may not develop into the relationship I want ultimately and thats okay too. I think that lovers come into your life for a season a reason or a lifetime and when you meet them you dont always know which one they are going to be. I feel very confident about this guy even though as a twinflame there are a lot of challenges and I have done a lot of work on myself. I am starting to see changes in his behaviour and that is encouraging for me.
Old 17-10-2016, 12:03 AM
Master
I never done a Manifesting Ritual or any (spiritual rituals) besides praying. I know that certain people will enter our lives to teach us about ourselves rather the experience is positive or negative. I know what I want in specific person I'm just afraid of the outcome of using the Law Of Attraction method .
Old 18-10-2016, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Miss Hepburn are you talking about loving yourself first ?
and projecting positive thoughts.
I should focus on gaining self confidence and know my worth.
Confidence equals happiness...they both equal power, strength, charisma...
something to think about.
I must say...this is my experience...no one has to agree...but I didn't have
great confidence until I knew who I was...in relation to the Creator...

That being, a princess, a beloved daughter of a Being that has created Universes and dimensions...
galaxies are child's play to this Supreme One.

So as a part of this loving Being, God...I, now, know who I am and my place....and that is,
that He has my back always..He wants only my good...
There is huge confidence in this....for me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-10-2016, 07:16 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I never done a Manifesting Ritual or any (spiritual rituals) besides praying. I know that certain people will enter our lives to teach us about ourselves rather the experience is positive or negative. I know what I want in specific person I'm just afraid of the outcome of using the Law Of Attraction method .

I so agree with your closing sentence, girlsearching. Having to use any form of Magick, however dilute, to bring a person as a partner in one's life doesn't help one's confidence at all. LOA is that dilute and lazy-person's magick.

And, of course, if it doesn't work out (because, say, you change and grow), breaking away from the person may be difficult. (I have witnessed this.)

But you're as attractive as anyone else so it's just a matter of "being" and letting your light so shine through.

Old 24-10-2016, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I so agree with your closing sentence, girlsearching. Having to use any form of Magick, however dilute, to bring a person as a partner in one's life doesn't help one's confidence at all. LOA is that dilute and lazy-person's magick.

And, of course, if it doesn't work out (because, say, you change and grow), breaking away from the person may be difficult. (I have witnessed this.)

But you're as attractive as anyone else so it's just a matter of "being" and letting your light so shine through.

I wouldn't necessarily call it " lazy person's magic" I believe LOA can be benefitual to those that use it. I agree about changing and growing you would want a partner to learn and grow with. I think just letting someone enter your life naturally is the best route, even though sometimes I can be inpatient . I still have work with my inner self, so I shouldn't be trying to manifest a specific person into my life.